Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: first getting out of the United nations... then wto...  (Read 146 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:34:29 PM

it's easy... it's prime location... so pull down, and a trump complex at the spot.

then some at the cia will say, booohoooo we will not be able to spy on those diplomats, not be able to invite them visit the pedos islands (Which is a good excuse for the so called under cover to use the service... don't think we dumber than you fuckers) or bribe, black mail or manipulate them. What you fuckers at the cia don't understand is that the us doesn't do that shit, we kill them, those who chose to be domestic or foreign enemies, no use but to die, that's it, it's the brutal reality of war.

and the united nations is at war with the us, it's a supremacists totalitarian ideology. and there is no way to thread on the sovereignty and INDEPENDENCE OF THE USA. no negocations, no spying, no nothing useless, but simply to find them and kill them, and more and more and even more and once the few survivors see themselves in the ruins of their past ambitions, destitute ashes and deadlessness all around them, they will think, some will get to hate us even more, fine with their deaths and the few smart enough to capitulate will tell their children and the children of their children to not mess... not even in dreams with the INDEPENDENCE OF THE USA...

at least it's the case with China. 1 nation.

but to comeback to the usa, it's impossible to stay in those things. the rest of the world can only join or not mess with the us. that's it. there is no so called ally, like france a veto holder and their pedo rapists roman polanski, or who ever else in the world who chose to live under any constitution they chose for them, but the us...

if only it was possible to get back to this usa... not the great... nope... the messianic one... not the fake one of division of lies, of hypocrisies, the one who let be... in the pursuit of what? what happened? ending running pedo island. not even capable of getting a fuck actor dead? a fucking movie producer? the fucking brother of the next king of england? I mean what is the shit?

yeah, everyone his shitting on american... give the othe chicks? chicks... like girls? yeah... I think it's that...

are there pedo warrants against hidding in china? or russia? let's ask... I think it's way more interesting that the fucking useless thing that they pretend is going on... what a waste of time and ads revenues...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oneblagobl

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

Why so aggressive? It is not easier to forget all this and just live your life, develop, try to make your country better, not to criticize it
Waradlain
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:43:47 PM

Hey there B1tUnl0ck3r
I watch you for a week or so and see that your good at writing big senseless posts. Your motives aren't yet completely clear to me, but one thing makes me wonder it seem to me or this is a Tourette syndrome?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: