Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:48:19 AM

Project with a very good concept, this platform gives remittance companies to make their own stores and use them to send money to recipients to reduce transaction costs. With the existence of big names like Visa, MasterCard, WesternUnion etc. as partners of the founder of REMCO, this can be an added value for investors in supporting the development of this project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:21:34 AM

Project with a very good concept, this platform gives remittance companies to make their own stores and use them to send money to recipients to reduce transaction costs. With the existence of big names like Visa, MasterCard, WesternUnion etc. as partners of the founder of REMCO, this can be an added value for investors in supporting the development of this project.
we pray for the best for this project so that in the future the project can really be realized because of the many benefits that this project will provide, good luck for the future of this project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Sarsono

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

This is certainly a project that has very good prospects for the future. and by collaborating with a team that has a lot of experience and have a very good performance, it will be one of the points is very good for the progress of the project. and I think this project will be easily to achieve his success.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:52:22 AM

I saw the number of the the softcap and hardcap.
Why do i think that the gap between those two is really big. Will it be enough amount to run the project if  only the softcap that are reach, considering you put the hardcap that much.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:02:54 AM

I want to know more about this project since remittance is a worldwide services that needs this kinds of system which is cheap and affordable to every end-users may I know who are the target users of this project? Is this will be available globally or just in a particular regions? 

bukikbarisan

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

projects with very creative concepts, the project business partners are also numerous, reward bounty allocations are also quite large, the roadmap and team are also very clear, I am sure the remco project can run smoothly and achieve great success.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

Aren't this project opening some bounty campaign? I think that could help promoting this project to be known by more investors.

omar hashim

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

The REMCO Token Generating Platform’s APIs to allow any licensed money transmitter to mint programmable Tokens to move value and leverage distributed ledger advantages at speed and scale, while also offering innovative compensation to all transaction stakeholders.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

new projects with new concepts, this will definitely be a concern for investors, and want to know about this project and many will be interested in this project.

NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

so far I see more and more new projects are popping up and offering a compelling advantage. that makes the rivalry so strict, but here I am sure that every project definitely has its own advantages not possessed in his other projects. and I hope with the advantages that exist in this project can attract the attention of many people especially from investors.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:54:24 AM

so far I see more and more new projects are popping up and offering a compelling advantage. that makes the rivalry so strict, but here I am sure that every project definitely has its own advantages not possessed in his other projects. and I hope with the advantages that exist in this project can attract the attention of many people especially from investors.
Hopefully, I myself hope for the same thing, so that the team in this project is always passionate about developing this project, eager to promote this project so that more and more investors will be interested and easier to achieve success with targeted results.

anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

Hopefully, I myself hope for the same thing, so that the team in this project is always passionate about developing this project, eager to promote this project so that more and more investors will be interested and easier to achieve success with targeted results.
because it is a very good project, so there is no doubt why support is always flowing for this project. Moreover, the project is managed by a team with a very good performance, it certainly will be a lot of people believe that this project will be easily to achieve his success.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

because it is a very good project, so there is no doubt why support is always flowing for this project. Moreover, the project is managed by a team with a very good performance, it certainly will be a lot of people believe that this project will be easily to achieve his success.
we trust all the teams involved here hopefully they will give good results for the project and for the participants, the team cohesiveness team will definitely give satisfying results.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

Very good idea, in my opinion! It would be great to see it listed and reviewed at www.icoguide.com, would like to hear from professionals.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:09:16 AM

Very good idea, in my opinion! It would be great to see it listed and reviewed at www.icoguide.com, would like to hear from professionals.
you're right, the concept of the project does have a very innovative idea and the project is also eligible to obtain a lot of support, so that the project can run smoothly and all the team will be much more excited again to develop his project.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

How will you convince someone or remittance company to use this token as a money transfer tool, is there any special value in compensating for the price fluctuations of tokens.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

XRP began to penetrate the remitan industry, whether Remco did not cooperate to support this good news with Ripple. If that happens then the world will increasingly trust cryptocurrency as an alternative payment solution that is truly transparent and low in cost.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:04:01 AM

this is a big project that we have to support, I am sure that the hard work and cohesiveness of the team will definitely provide the results that have been targeted, everything will work as planned success will be achieved for the future of this project.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:23:50 AM

this is a big project that we have to support, I am sure that the hard work and cohesiveness of the team will definitely provide the results that have been targeted, everything will work as planned success will be achieved for the future of this project.
I agree with you, this is a big project,
I see visas and mastercard cooperating with Remco, surely investors will be interested
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:03:29 AM

I agree with you, this is a big project,
I see visas and mastercard cooperating with Remco, surely investors will be interested
There is no doubt about it. with hard work and the good cooperation the success certainly can be easily reached. because the success of a project depends on how all the teams can manage the project properly.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: