Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:08:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:29:33 PM

I've always wondering why money transfer agencies did not adopt crypto yet. I mean all indications show they could really make use from it. I mean they could lower their fees and attract more transactions rather than increase fees and lower they volume.

Because they all think in far too small times. They only see the next quarterly figures, but they are not interested in what could be in two years' time. Luckily, not all are the same, as you can see in Remco. The profit from this that others do not want to make progress

My thoughts exactly, these people are fixated in  making gains in the nearest future and don't see the bigger picture of how much they can achieve with blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:30:11 PM

I see you're making a Platform to make Money transfer worldwide Easier!
And seem to have a good number of Partners listed in website!
But services like WU transfer really interested in being decentralization with REMCO?

Who is the nearest competitor for Remco? Is it closer to Paypal? As far as I know, Paypal does not use blockchain. There are lots of room for improvement in this field. No doubt about it.

Yea, paypal is not a decentralized platform, so the mechanism in place for REMCO is quite different from that of paypal, that's something to leverage on and we know that the blockchain industry has so far been proven to be a lot faster than the traditional means of transactions, though a lot of improvements still needs to be done and i realize that their security process is quite unique

This project would bring together top firms in money transfer together. REMCO would revolutionize a multi billion dollar global remittance market. They plan to build a platform to allow any licensed money transfer firm.
Migrant workers globally have to send some money back home intermittently. REMCO tokens would cut down the high money transfer fees.

So now we don't have to visit any WU offices to send or receive money? It will be done online using blockchain technology?

This is what is my understanding as well. Now we don't have to visit any money transfer service provider office.

As of now most of us are relying on the most convenient way and thinking about even transfering money online is much easier now. We already know that we can transfer money online but what will be the difference if we're going to use the REMCO service?

I used WU only one time, because of the extremely high fees. REMCO will simplify the transfer, you can use an app and you don't need to go to a WU office to transfer money.

I'm not really againts to companies like WU or related to money transfer but it's really not good to use them sometimes because of their high fees.

Using net banking we able to send money at wired speed. But that have some restrictions as its centralized.  But using blockchain technology, we can money anywhere in the world now

well blockchain technology will eliminate certain powers in the flow of money, we will see a lot of innovation and for sure i expect the society to change in response to that

Yeah, Blockchain technology will really going to be a game changer. Sooner or later we will not going to notice that many people are adopting it and trying to understand it.

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:19:08 PM

I've always wondering why money transfer agencies did not adopt crypto yet. I mean all indications show they could really make use from it. I mean they could lower their fees and attract more transactions rather than increase fees and lower they volume.

Because they all think in far too small times. They only see the next quarterly figures, but they are not interested in what could be in two years' time. Luckily, not all are the same, as you can see in Remco. The profit from this that others do not want to make progress

My thoughts exactly, these people are fixated in  making gains in the nearest future and don't see the bigger picture of how much they can achieve with blockchain.

There’s always a first time. If this goes well they will have to rethink or be left out of the competition. REMCO success would mean a lot for crypto community.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

I am just seeing that the Public Sale will last from December 01 - March 31 2019. That's a very long time. This of course has the advantage of having any market recovery during public sales. and there are always new users who may be interested in Remco.
Nonetheless, I find that the sale takes too long, but that's just my opinion
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 09:05:10 PM

Looks like this project has a very good team behind it I hate looking at some of these projects and seeing pictures of kids who look like their still in high school getting their year book picture it's so unprofessional

Please did you really check the profiles of the team? Because if you did you will know that they are not kids but very matured and experienced. By the way where are the pictures of high school kids?  Can't find any.

Maybe he is not referring to this project
True some projects are so unprofessional with their looks worst still is when they steal pictures from linkedin and upload it as theirs which makes me go the extra mile of verifying such project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

There’s always a first time. If this goes well they will have to rethink or be left out of the competition. REMCO success would mean a lot for crypto community.

Exactly. Just like a presentation on blockchain am currently seeing as at the time of writing this post. The speak said if companies fails to learn and stay updated with technology, they will be left behind and that will most likely mean bankruptcy
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:21:37 PM

I am just seeing that the Public Sale will last from December 01 - March 31 2019. That's a very long time. This of course has the advantage of having any market recovery during public sales. and there are always new users who may be interested in Remco.

It's not too long, only a few months. I know the pre-sale and pre ICO has been running for a couple of months already but I've seen some projects run token sales for over a year! I think this will give Remco plenty of time to raise a lot of funds and potentially reach their hardcap.

nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:39:33 PM

I know the team is working hard and this forum is not an easy place to follow up on questions. But the team can do well to mount at least one member here to answer questions.
That's true, someone's from the admin should be present here to answer of user's questions. Side by side people should join their twitter channel to get updates: https://twitter.com/RemittanceToken?s=09
Thanks for the twitter link. But guy's if I want to know more about Remco then where should I ask? Because I couldn't found the telegram channel link on their homepage.
Here is the link to their Telegram: https://t.me/remittancetoken, you can also try reading their whitepaper and understand the project too, here is the link to that: https://www.remittancetoken.io/WhitePaper.aspx.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

I know the team is working hard and this forum is not an easy place to follow up on questions. But the team can do well to mount at least one member here to answer questions.
That's true, someone's from the admin should be present here to answer of user's questions. Side by side people should join their twitter channel to get updates: https://twitter.com/RemittanceToken?s=09
Thanks for the twitter link. But guy's if I want to know more about Remco then where should I ask? Because I couldn't found the telegram channel link on their homepage.
Here is the link to their Telegram: https://t.me/remittancetoken, you can also try reading their whitepaper and understand the project too, here is the link to that: https://www.remittancetoken.io/WhitePaper.aspx.

i am having difficulty accessing their website i don't know if it's from my end or its a general thing and their telegram admins are really mpressive

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

I am having difficulty accessing their website I don't know if it's from my end or it's a general thing and their telegram admins are really impressive

Yeah.. I think it could potentially be your internet connection, the site has been working fine for me all evening. Whitepaper looks great and I like that they have hyperlinked the sections on the contents page, it makes it a lot easier to navigate.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 11:18:19 PM

Works for me as well and have to agree they at least put time into their white paper I’ve seen so many projects put next to 0 effort into their whitepaper not realizing just critical of a peice of their company and project it is
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:00:15 AM

If I understand it correctly, REMCO will be using a so-called Multichain blockchain. Does this mean that they are developing their own, new blockchain? Or will the tokens be based on the Ethereum blockchain?

Their token is ERC20 tokens. So I believe they use Ethereum blockchain atleast for the beginning. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I checked their whitepaper. The Remittance token will definitely be on the Ethereum blockchain. But I am still not sure what is meant with multichain blockchain.

Nice. I was initially thinking they were going to build their own blockchain but it is nice that they are using the Ethereum blockchain.

I really like that; I mean I think instead of re-inventing the wheel one can just use an established network without having to do the whole blockchain again and then suffer generating volume and miners....etc It is easier to just use Ethereum.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:35:41 AM

Looks like this project has a very good team behind it I hate looking at some of these projects and seeing pictures of kids who look like their still in high school getting their year book picture it's so unprofessional

Please did you really check the profiles of the team? Because if you did you will know that they are not kids but very matured and experienced. By the way where are the pictures of high school kids?  Can't find any.

True some projects are so unprofessional with their looks worst still is when they steal pictures from linkedin and upload it as theirs which makes me go the extra mile of verifying such project

Yea, it's always very important to verify the team members of projects these days. A lot of project are filled with fake members and it has affected people's approach to ICO
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:13:12 AM

Yea, it's always very important to verify the team members of projects these days. A lot of project are filled with fake members and it has affected people's approach to ICO

Remco project is from reputed company,  I mean the parent company is already in the business.  So this project is run by very experienced professionals.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:14:39 AM

Sorry, when you say fake members, what exactly are you talking about? Are you verifying their years of experience in the crypto or role they are playing in a projects or their authenticity as real humans?
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

Sorry, when you say fake members, what exactly are you talking about? Are you verifying their years of experience in the crypto or role they are playing in a projects or their authenticity as real humans?

I think there is just small grammar mistakes.  At first he /she said, this project has good team behind it.  And I assume second part of statement was for other projects.
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:03:08 AM

Works for me as well and have to agree they at least put time into their white paper I’ve seen so many projects put next to 0 effort into their whitepaper not realizing just critical of a peice of their company and project it is

For a project like this, with top firms getting involved, you can’t help but get your white paper practical and better by law firms. They’ve done a great Job really.
I’ll expect a future with this one.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:41:37 AM

If you look at this page:  https://www.remittancetoken.io/Wallet.aspx
 then it says that the wallet is live. I just can not find a link to it, can I take a look at the wallet somewhere?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:04:27 AM

Yea, the duration is long but it will worth it, the news in the crypto community is so positive that it will be reflected within the sales period, which will be an advantage for REMCO, its a brilliant plan if you ask, it will be quite risky to make the sales duration short as that may lead to a decrease in sales and as such cause the implementations to be much longer
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

If you look at this page:  https://www.remittancetoken.io/Wallet.aspx
 then it says that the wallet is live. I just can not find a link to it, can I take a look at the wallet somewhere?

Yeah, I also tried to find some link about the wallet because it's really looks like already live somewhere. Or does the admin or their team member could give us the link for it.

At your service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: