Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

If you look at this page:  https://www.remittancetoken.io/Wallet.aspx
 then it says that the wallet is live. I just can not find a link to it, can I take a look at the wallet somewhere?

Yeah, I also tried to find some link about the wallet because it's really looks like already live somewhere. Or does the admin or their team member could give us the link for it.

I'm the founder of Remco. I'll be glad to answer any questions as best as I can.

- The main project is for money transmitters, and the infrastructure is here  ( https://remcosoftware.org ). These entities can provide the tokenized solution to their existing users through their current mobile app/online/agent outlet to any country.

Recipient of money will not know this is blockchain initiated transfer. This is the beauty of Remco! However, we are testing our mobile app, and we will release it before the end of the ICO.
Thanks

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. It's nice to see the founder personally engage in the discussion. Often there is no answer, or the thread is maintained by any external who has no idea about the project.
good to see that this is different here. This creates confidence and makes an investment even more interesting for me
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

then it says that the wallet is live. I just can not find a link to it, can I take a look at the wallet somewhere?

Yeah, I also tried to find some link about the wallet because it's really looks like already live somewhere. Or does the admin or their team member could give us the link for it.

I'm the founder of Remco. I'll be glad to answer any questions as best as I can.

- The main project is for money transmitters, and the infrastructure is here  ( https://remcosoftware.org ). These entities can provide the tokenized solution to their existing users through their current mobile app/online/agent outlet to any country.

Recipient of money will not know this is blockchain initiated transfer. This is the beauty of Remco! However, we are testing our mobile app, and we will release it before the end of the ICO.
Thanks

First of all. Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions here. I can imagine that you are quite busy with the preparation for the ICO.

There is one thing I am still a bit confused. The Remittance tokens will be on the Ethereum blockchain, right? And when a new token is generated, will it be an ERC20 token, too? Or will you build an own blockchain for this (multichain blockchain?)?

Sure I'll explain as best as I can.
Remember we are all about a practical solution that can actually work in this industry.

We have two token model: There is the utility and asset token (ERC 20)
The utility is internally built, and transaction recording is on multichain.

As a money transmitter, there can be no delays, third-party verification, fluctuation in value for each transaction otherwise such blockchain solution will never work for remittance.  i.e., Bitcoin

To avoid the fate of other solutions which ultimately could not be used for real-time money transmission, we came up with Remco.

Thanks

Thanks for the information.

It’ll be a utility token, used by money transmitters on their platform. They pay for Using REMCO service on their platform in tokens. But users don’t need to know there’s a Blockchain technology involved.
Also there’s an asset token, ERC20 based, which would be trading on exchanges.

Are these tokens same?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
VBPROJECT

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

Thanks

First of all. Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions here. I can imagine that you are quite busy with the preparation for the ICO.

There is one thing I am still a bit confused. The Remittance tokens will be on the Ethereum blockchain, right? And when a new token is generated, will it be an ERC20 token, too? Or will you build an own blockchain for this (multichain blockchain?)?

Remember we are all about a practical solution that can actually work in this industry.

As a money transmitter, there can be no delays, third-party verification, fluctuation in value for each transaction otherwise such blockchain solution will never work for remittance.  i.e., Bitcoin

To avoid the fate of other solutions which ultimately could not be used for real-time money transmission, we came up with Remco.

Thanks

Thanks for the information.

It’ll be a utility token, used by money transmitters on their platform. They pay for Using REMCO service on their platform in tokens. But users don’t need to know there’s a Blockchain technology involved.
Also there’s an asset token, ERC20 based, which would be trading on exchanges.

Are these tokens same?

No, they are not the same. The utility token is strictly utility and drives the asset token, however, the asset token can be used to move value on the network with an exchange bridge in between.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

Thanks

Thanks

Is remco for transferring cryptocurrency assets such as bitcoin or Ethereum or for transferring fiat? Is it the crypto world western union.
VBPROJECT

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

Thanks

Thanks

Is remco for transferring cryptocurrency assets such as bitcoin or Ethereum or for transferring fiat? Is it the crypto world western union.

Hi again,
Remco is for transferring any stored value.

Fiat, cryptocurrency asset. Any store value can be transferred using Remco. Entities using Remco get to decide what value they are transferring.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

Thanks

Hi there, thanks for taking out time to answer questions here. Remco is doing a great work by taking money transfers to the blockchain, but I'll like to ask, how will it be possible that recipient won't know that the transfer is initiated by blockchain?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

Thanks

wow its good to see the core members are active here on the thread!
i really liked the fact that the Recipient of money will now how this money got into its country or to him!
that made me wonder if you're planing on spreading countries where Crypto currency is banned?
VBPROJECT

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

Thanks

wow its good to see the core members are active here on the thread!
i really liked the fact that the Recipient of money will now how this money got into its country or to him!
that made me wonder if you're planing on spreading countries where Crypto currency is banned?

Yes. The World's First Powerful Distributed Token-Generating Blockchain Platform for Money Transfer. Jurisdiction and Money Transmission Flow Agnostic.

Remco's global architecture allows it to terminate Fiat even though the entry is Crypto and vice versa.
Thanks
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

Thanks

Thanks

Okay, so the asset token will be for sending money. Does this mean that there has to be a new asset token created for every transfer of money?
VBPROJECT

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

If you look at this page:  https://www.remittancetoken.io/Wallet.aspx

- The main project is for money transmitters, and the infrastructure is here  ( https://remcosoftware.org ). These entities can provide the tokenized solution to their existing users through their current mobile app/online/agent outlet to any country.

Thanks

As a money transmitter, there can be no delays, third-party verification, fluctuation in value for each transaction otherwise such blockchain solution will never work for remittance.  i.e., Bitcoin

Thanks

Okay, so the asset token will be for sending money. Does this mean that there has to be a new asset token created for every transfer of money?

The asset token is like company shares, while the utility token is for sending money in real-time to bank accounts and mobile wallets globally.
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

I just noticed that REMCO also has an Instagram account, but they do not have a lot of followers there and no posts at all any reason for that, because it could be a great platform to get some investors in.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

- The main project is for money transmitters, and the infrastructure is here  ( https://remcosoftware.org ). These entities can provide the tokenized solution to their existing users through their current mobile app/online/agent outlet to any country.

Thanks

As a money transmitter, there can be no delays, third-party verification, fluctuation in value for each transaction otherwise such blockchain solution will never work for remittance.  i.e., Bitcoin

Thanks

The asset token is like company shares, while the utility token is for sending money in real-time to bank accounts and mobile wallets globally.
Is any charges or fees are applicable for this transactions? I mean by sending in bank account or mobile wallet?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

Thanks

Thanks

Really I like the features whatever remco is offering for their users. How many transactions remco will offer in TPS? Do we have idea?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

I just see that there are already many translations of the white paper. Unfortunately the german version is missing. I hope it is currently in the works and will be published soon. Until then, I stay with the English version
I read in the Whitepaper about mining for permitted User. Does anyone know how to get this permission?

I am not sure whether they had translation bounty earlier. But you can still suggest this in their telegram channel. They might still have time to act on this as this is very much essential for the project to reach masses.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

Thanks

Thanks

Hi again,

Fiat, cryptocurrency asset. Any store value can be transferred using Remco. Entities using Remco get to decide what value they are transferring.

Remco tokens can be used for paying commissions for money transfer? Or the money needs to get converted first to the Remco tokens and tokens will be transferred and converted back to either fiat or crypto when reaching the recipients?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:55:01 PM

Works for me as well and have to agree they at least put time into their white paper I’ve seen so many projects put next to 0 effort into their whitepaper not realizing just critical of a peice of their company and project it is

yeah, i believe whitepaper is the first document any serious investor would go through like you said i urge them to place serious emphasis on it. they could translate it to many more language
A lot of people prefer videos that explain the project instead of reading the whole whitepaper, does REMCO has such video's?

I did not see any YouTube account on their homepage either.

They seem not to have a special YouTube account but on a closer look and search on YouTube you will find couple of review videos about Remco for instance this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn3cCLm76tk

Yeah, I just watched some the project reviews and it's really good that some people know what will be the advatanges of REMCO to other money transfer companies.

From the details they have on their website it should attract many given they processed $700 million in 24 months. I mean imagine processing that much with the token. The token would basically create the demand on its own. Assuming of course the same number of transactions happen with the token.

That's the point, they have a track record and i think that's enough to make heads turn, implementing such idea into the blockchain industry will be nice, giving the fact that its something that an everyday individual can relate to, there will be little room for conflict of interest in this case, it's really a feasible concept that will work, of course the team needs to work hard to achieve such
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:03:12 PM

I just noticed that REMCO also has an Instagram account, but they do not have a lot of followers there and no posts at all any reason for that, because it could be a great platform to get some investors in.

I do not see any sense in operating an instagram-account in the area of ​​cryptocurrencies. Which relevant information should be communicated there?
Since I think it's much better that the founder here actively participate in the forum.
Honestly, I have not even looked at the link to instagram. The whitepaper has enough information for now
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

Thanks

Thanks

Hi again,

Remco tokens can be used for paying commissions for money transfer? Or the money needs to get converted first to the Remco tokens and tokens will be transferred and converted back to either fiat or crypto when reaching the recipients?

I understand REMCO tokens could be used to transfer any asset. It works with asset the transmitter firm works with. With REMCO utility tokens you could use REMCO without fluctuations in price like we see with bitcoins and some other crypto currencies. Here, REMCO asset tokens takes care of the fluctuating value of REMCO tokens.
It’s a great concept. Applicable as well.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

I do not see any sense in operating an instagram-account in the area of ​​cryptocurrencies. Which relevant information should be communicated there?
Since I think it's much better that the founder here actively participate in the forum.
Honestly, I have not even looked at the link to instagram. The whitepaper has enough information for now

I agree. I think the benefit and influence of Instagram for cryptocurrencies is limited. There are some better and more popular apps for sharing photos and videos.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

this project has the latest system and in my opinion this will require considerable support I also want to know whether the system has been tested for security or not?

I believe some level of security test has been done and also being still in its early stage, more testing will be done as we progress and further developments take place

i have no idea they have carried out some security test i would really want to read about it do you have any link to any material video or article.

Hello bro, you might want to read my statement again for better understanding and am afraid you've misinterpreted my statement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: