Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

According to the bar plot shown in the ANN post, India is top in the list of remittances made. No doubt. It will also stay always in the top for next years also.

True, India uses remittance a whole lot. I also don't see anyone overtaking them and I think they will fully adopt the Remco solution is it will be easier for them.

I think there is much competition in Indian and it might not help a startup starting there. I think they have a better shot in places where they are mostly active like the US and Nigeria.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:53:03 AM

According to the bar plot shown in the ANN post, India is top in the list of remittances made. No doubt. It will also stay always in the top for next years also.

True, India uses remittance a whole lot. I also don't see anyone overtaking them and I think they will fully adopt the Remco solution is it will be easier for them.

I think there is much competition in Indian and it might not help a startup starting there. I think they have a better shot in places where they are mostly active like the US and Nigeria.

Is India also the country where Remco wants to start first? Or on which region are they planning to focus on when starting their business?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

Is India also the country where Remco wants to start first? Or on which region are they planning to focus on when starting their business?

India is a highly populous but i don't personally think that is the only factor the team is considering they seem to be more interested in the market by "the market " i mean where it is mostly used

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

It all depends on the uniqueness and value that remco is giving when compared to other already existing companies similar to remco. They can actually compete and stay top if they play their cards right.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:00:07 AM

It all depends on the uniqueness and value that remco is giving when compared to other already existing companies similar to remco. They can actually compete and stay top if they play their cards right.

well from what i can gather Remco is pretty much on top of their game they obviously know the importance of emerging technologies such as the blockchain and employing those technologies will certainly put them at an advantage.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

Yes, competition does exist in everything but been creative is what separates a good brand from others, yes it can be stiff in India because the already available competitors but they must have done the needed market research before anything, so they will have an impact in the market once they get it right and deliver something that has value and much better than their competitors
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:22:22 AM

Yes, competition does exist in everything but been creative is what separates a good brand from others, yes it can be stiff in India because the already available competitors but they must have done the needed market research before anything, so they will have an impact in the market once they get it right and deliver something that has value and much better than their competitors

Businesses still strive in environment wherein there are heated competition, if Remco can master their craft they'll do just fine.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

Our parent company has Money transmitter and mobile payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions with millions of
subscribers
What is the name of the parent company?

I keep seeing the 'parent company' being mentioned, I've struggled to find this information online. Has anyone successfully contacted the REMCO team and found out this information?

Here it is guys https://www.vtnglobal.com
They have got root in the USA and have financial partnership with quite an handful of financial institution out here plus they have some solid experience in money transfer across the web and on mobile

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

You seem to forget that competition exists in everything pertaining to life. What you ought to look at is, of all the competition in India, how many has a unique proposal like launching on the blockchain technology as Remco does. Blockchain is being fastly adopted around the world and India is no exception.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:29:29 AM

well from what i can gather Remco is pretty much on top of their game they obviously know the importance of emerging technologies such as the blockchain and employing those technologies will certainly put them at an advantage.

Yea, their profile is quite enticing and they seem to know what they are doing, bringing the experience they have so far gathered from the the conventional/traditional industry into the blockchain industry, i see no reason why they won't create a significant impact in the blockchain industry, it requires skills to maintain a standard at the moment
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:39:54 AM

Our parent company has Money transmitter and mobile payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions with millions of
subscribers

I keep seeing the 'parent company' being mentioned, I've struggled to find this information online. Has anyone successfully contacted the REMCO team and found out this information?

They have got root in the USA and have financial partnership with quite an handful of financial institution out here plus they have some solid experience in money transfer across the web and on mobile

Thanks for sourcing this out man, they sure have the qualification, is USA their headquarter?
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

subscribers

Thanks for sourcing this out man, they sure have the qualification, is USA their headquarter?

Remco team should schedule AMA sessions, many people have questions regarding parents company. I hope they come up with such session soon
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:56:27 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 11:09:09 AM by ethtrader16

Onam have their whitepaper already in 9 languages. Is there any plan about release whitepaper in more languages?

No need for any more languages if you ask me. 9 foreign languages in my opinion is already a lot vlbut anyway, I believe they have reasons for that number though.

That's true. Already have in 9 languages that's enough. But I seen in their telegram channel they are planning for more languages.
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

The problem is that the pie has been divided into pieces in the money transfer market for a long time. Regulators will not let you work in accordance with the law on money laundering.
One violation and the project will be closed and you will find yourself in prison. I advise you to think about how to protect yourself from such actions of the state. May enter kyc for every transfer?
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

subscribers

questions like this are best answered in their telegram channel i would advise you head to their telegram channel with such question
I am also interested to see that the name of parent company. I never heard about it at anywhere or might be I missed this information.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

subscribers

questions like this are best answered in their telegram channel i would advise you head to their telegram channel with such question
I am also interested to see that the name of parent company. I never heard about it at anywhere or might be I missed this information.

Yeah,  Just saw some replies here about that parent company? I also didn't know that they have some informations about it? Or anyone have a link to this information?

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

subscribers

Yeah,  Just saw some replies here about that parent company? I also didn't know that they have some informations about it? Or anyone have a link to this information?

So the way this is all structured is:
The mother company VTNGlobal registered in the US
VTNNetwork the sister company registered in Nigeria
Remco Software is an entity under VTNGlobal
I've wrote about them here: https://steemit.com/remittance/@ethninja/remco-the-crypto-money-order-with-a-plus

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

True, India uses remittance a whole lot. I also don't see anyone overtaking them and I think they will fully adopt the Remco solution as it will be easier for them.

India is against crypto currency and adaptations. Remco is completely in crypto world. Not sure how they can conquer Indian market with their tokens.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

subscribers

Remco team should schedule AMA sessions, many people have questions regarding parents company. I hope they come up with such session soon
There are also other options like live Q&A with the CEO, does REMCO has one already? if they don't they should try it out.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

subscribers

Very easy. Go through the website or any of their social media and read most of their articles or news. You can even find such information from the web site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: