Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

This transfer of money, will be offered for any type of fiat currency or just dollar and euros? Can  also use to transfer altcoins?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

As mentioned in roadmap parent company private sale. So just want to know that which is this parent company? I mean Remco already have any partnership with any company?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

Our parent company has Money transmitter and mobile payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions with millions of
subscribers
What is the name of the parent company?

I keep seeing the 'parent company' being mentioned, I've struggled to find this information online. Has anyone successfully contacted the REMCO team and found out this information?

questions like this are best answered in their telegram channel i would advise you head to their telegram channel with such question
I am also interested to see that the name of parent company. I never heard about it at anywhere or might be I missed this information.

Yeah,  Just saw some replies here about that parent company? I also didn't know that they have some informations about it? Or anyone have a link to this information?

So the way this is all structured is:
The mother company VTNGlobal registered in the US
VTNNetwork the sister company registered in Nigeria
Remco Software is an entity under VTNGlobal
I've wrote about them here: https://steemit.com/remittance/@ethninja/remco-the-crypto-money-order-with-a-plus

Is it true Remco token is registered in Nigeria and not in USA? I thought it is also registered with the parent company in USA. Correct me if I am wrong..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

This transfer of money, will be offered for any type of fiat currency or just dollar and euros? Can  also use to transfer altcoins?

I think I have recently read a post by the founder, in which he confirms that you can transfer all cryptocurrencies. and I'm sure the same goes for Fiat. Why should that only work in EUR and  Dollar? Transfers are the same in every currency
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:32:12 PM

I think I have recently read a post by the founder, in which he confirms that you can transfer all cryptocurrencies. and I'm sure the same goes for Fiat. Why should that only work in EUR and  Dollar? Transfers are the same in every currency

Somebody also raised the question about converting the cryptocurrency into their home country currency when they make remittance. That feature would be one of the unique if it is available.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

As mentioned in roadmap parent company private sale. So just want to know that which is this parent company? I mean Remco already have any partnership with any company?

As far as I know, the parent company behind REMCO is VTNglobal. VTN has already  business relationships and partnerships with some big companies, mentioned in the White Paper on page 3.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

Our parent company has Money transmitter and mobile payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions with millions of
subscribers
What is the name of the parent company?

I keep seeing the 'parent company' being mentioned, I've struggled to find this information online. Has anyone successfully contacted the REMCO team and found out this information?

Here it is guys https://www.vtnglobal.com
They have got root in the USA and have financial partnership with quite an handful of financial institution out here plus they have some solid experience in money transfer across the web and on mobile

Thanks for sourcing this out man, they sure have the qualification, is USA their headquarter?

Remco team should schedule AMA sessions, many people have questions regarding parents company. I hope they come up with such session soon
There are also other options like live Q&A with the CEO, does REMCO has one already? if they don't they should try it out.

yeah, its usually called AMA (Ask Me Anything ) and i think it is really important but since they are just starting i will advise they add that to their planning as well as meetups

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

According to the bar plot shown in the ANN post, India is top in the list of remittances made. No doubt. It will also stay always in the top for next years also.

True, India uses remittance a whole lot. I also don't see anyone overtaking them and I think they will fully adopt the Remco solution as it will be easier for them.

India is against crypto currency and adaptations. Remco is completely in crypto world. Not sure how they can conquer Indian market with their tokens.

Lol, even if India is against the adoption of cryptocurrency, it doesn't stop the fact that lots of Indians are involved in it. We are talking about making lives easier but then again, I understand your point. I too hope there is a way around this because India is certainly a big market.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

According to the bar plot shown in the ANN post, India is top in the list of remittances made. No doubt. It will also stay always in the top for next years also.

True, India uses remittance a whole lot. I also don't see anyone overtaking them and I think they will fully adopt the Remco solution as it will be easier for them.

India is against crypto currency and adaptations. Remco is completely in crypto world. Not sure how they can conquer Indian market with their tokens.

Lol, even if India is against the adoption of cryptocurrency, it doesn't stop the fact that lots of Indians are involved in it. We are talking about making lives easier but then again, I understand your point. I too hope there is a way around this because India is certainly a big market.

if the option of converting your cryptocurrencies also in the form of remittance, the whole indian community will come in this way. Ofcourse Remco will be hugely successful by that fact.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

I really didn't understand how this works pardon my low understandings!
I mean how do you send money without the Recipient knowing that those money came from blockchain network? 
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

As far as I know, the parent company behind REMCO is VTNglobal. VTN has already  business relationships and partnerships with some big companies, mentioned in the White Paper on page 3.
Yeah, I seen that info on page 3. So those list are working with Remco? I mean what kind of relationship and connections with those companies exactly?
Zombie259

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

Yeah, I seen that info on page 3. So those list are working with Remco? I mean what kind of relationship and connections with those companies exactly?

The companies listed in the White Paper have relationships, connections or pare partnered with VNTglobal. As VNTglobal is the parent company of REMCO, they have at least good connections to them. I don't know if the companies also have partnerships with REMCO.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

The companies listed in the White Paper have relationships, connections or pare partnered with VNTglobal. As VNTglobal is the parent company of REMCO, they have at least good connections to them. I don't know if the companies also have partnerships with REMCO.

These connections that VNTglobal already has will be huge for REMCO. Such partnerships or business connections can be the key for a successful project and are a massive advantage compared to potential competitors.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

I read somewhere that agents are used to transfer the money from one person to another person. My question is are this agent really necessary? Can't I just do the transfer through the remittance if I know how it is done?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

I read somewhere that agents are used to transfer the money from one person to another person. My question is are this agent really necessary? Can't I just do the transfer through the remittance if I know how it is done?

They’ll have to let users access the utility of REMCO services themselves. But for now, users would have it easy. The money transmitters would be the ones to integrate REMCO into their system to allow for cheaper services.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

These connections that VNTglobal already has will be huge for REMCO. Such partnerships or business connections can be the key for a successful project and are a massive advantage compared to potential competitors.

Woah. This made me excited. There’s a firm and other firms waiting to use REMCO Services. This idea looks solid with all the partnerships and use case and market REMCO has then is great job to the REMCO team.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:34:33 PM

i don't think they will have a direct partnership with Remco i feel VNTglobal created Remco as a solution to a pressing problem and blockchain is their best shot

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:08:17 PM

i don't think they will have a direct partnership with Remco i feel VNTglobal created Remco as a solution to a pressing problem and blockchain is their best shot

If the parent company already has these connections, why should the subsidiary not be able to use them? I am very sure that we will see these partnerships for Remco in the future as well. And probably many more
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

that shouldn't be the case! cause using more and more agents will likely to increase the Fee as every agent will cut a certain commission! REMCO seems to create a direct payment gateaway where payment will pass though blockchain but receiver is not gonna know how it came!
possibly thats where you'll find a Agent!
Zombie259

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

that shouldn't be the case! cause using more and more agents will likely to increase the Fee as every agent will cut a certain commission! REMCO seems to create a direct payment gateaway where payment will pass though blockchain but receiver is not gonna know how it came!
possibly thats where you'll find a Agent!

As far as I know, you have two options for a transaction. You can choose if you want to visit an agent or perform the transaction online.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: