Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:57:10 PM

Our parent company has Money transmitter and mobile payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions with millions of
subscribers
What is the name of the parent company?

I keep seeing the 'parent company' being mentioned, I've struggled to find this information online. Has anyone successfully contacted the REMCO team and found out this information?

Here it is guys https://www.vtnglobal.com
They have got root in the USA and have financial partnership with quite an handful of financial institution out here plus they have some solid experience in money transfer across the web and on mobile

Awesome thank you mate for providing this information! Really helpful because I couldn't find this info on my own. Going to look into VTN and find out what I can about their company. They look like a serious company that has been operating for 7+ years with some big connections to payment companies such as Western Union.

Good find and it’s something you would think they would be more vocal about even on the announcement they should have that their a subsidiary of vtn or something to show the relationship to give even more credibility

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

They have got root in the USA and have financial partnership with quite an handful of financial institution out here plus they have some solid experience in money transfer across the web and on mobile

thanks for sharing this link. I have not read much information about the parent company so far. But this information coincides with those on the homepage. I'm really optimistic that this project will be big. You only have to look at the potential partners. And the already existing experience. I'm very satisfied:-)
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

thanks for sharing this link. I have not read much information about the parent company so far. But this information coincides with those on the homepage. I'm really optimistic that this project will be big. You only have to look at the potential partners. And the already existing experience. I'm very satisfied:-)

Having that kind of partnerships lined up and a parent group is a huge point for their longterm stability for a project looking to go global like this they really need to have that kind of backing from partners not just money
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:50:10 PM

Our parent company has Money transmitter and mobile payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions with millions of
subscribers

I keep seeing the 'parent company' being mentioned, I've struggled to find this information online. Has anyone successfully contacted the REMCO team and found out this information?

Awesome thank you mate for providing this information! Really helpful because I couldn't find this info on my own. Going to look into VTN and find out what I can about their company. They look like a serious company that has been operating for 7+ years with some big connections to payment companies such as Western Union.

Good find and it’s something you would think they would be more vocal about even on the announcement they should have that their a subsidiary of vtn or something to show the relationship to give even more credibility

That's why I was a little bit suspicious at first. They should use 'VTN Global' instead of 'parent company' on their website, whitepaper and communications. This looks more transparent.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:13:57 AM

Exactly don’t obfuscate just lay it out their for everyone to know and use it as a positive that they can look at and give assurance in th company based on the parent
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:16:16 AM

subscribers

That's why I was a little bit suspicious at first. They should use 'VTN Global' instead of 'parent company' on their website, whitepaper and communications. This looks more transparent.

Agree, that will make it more transparent and will give confidence to the investors. BTW, when is public sale starting? Their social media channels have huge followers, looks like their token sale will rock.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:38:06 AM

subscribers

Wow, So the project parent company is really something else. It's really great to know they are not some kinds of project that when you asked about their partnership they can't provide anything!

At your service
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:37:13 AM

subscribers

Ya It is mentioned in the whitepaper; so Basically the US entity should own Remco Software Entity. The Nigerian Company is called VTNNetwork. those operate mobile payments as well and are authorized to do international payments.

How can we confirm if this VTNglobal is parents company? Can you guys share the link? Also anyone have experience with VTN global? I mean used their services?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:26:05 AM

I read somewhere that agents are used to transfer the money from one person to another person. My question is are this agent really necessary? Can't I just do the transfer through the remittance if I know how it is done?

i thought the agents are necessary for actually transferring the money they will serve as middlemen that makes it possible to do the transfer because the idea is to achieve the transfer with ease i guess

Yea and that's seemingly one of the interesting part of the brand and i must admit that such will help boost the value of the brand because this is something that users can easily relate to as oppose to when everything is done online and we all know that a lot of individuals are yet to understand what the blockchain industry is all about and what it entails
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:46:44 AM

Great to see that team is going on events like the Malta Blockchain Summit according to this Tweet: https://twitter.com/RemittanceToken/status/1056006703848869889, too bad i don't live there otherwise i would have come.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

subscribers

Thanks for sourcing this out man, they sure have the qualification, is USA their headquarter?

Remco team should schedule AMA sessions, many people have questions regarding parents company. I hope they come up with such session soon

An AMA will be great, they should consider having one on reddit.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:00:51 PM

Great to see that team is going on events like the Malta Blockchain Summit according to this Tweet: https://twitter.com/RemittanceToken/status/1056006703848869889, too bad i don't live there otherwise i would have come.

Oh that is good. Malta is now not so far away, by plane I would be there quickly. Maybe next week I'll go for a short break and stop by :-)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:10:32 PM

Oh that is good. Malta is now not so far away, by plane I would be there quickly. Maybe next week I'll go for a short break and stop by :-)

Malta is still too far for me, sorry guys. But it is great that the REMCO Team will attend at the Malta Blockchain Summit. I hope to read a recap of the event.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:27:35 PM

subscribers

Ya It is mentioned in the whitepaper; so Basically the US entity should own Remco Software Entity. The Nigerian Company is called VTNNetwork. those operate mobile payments as well and are authorized to do international payments.

How can we confirm if this VTNglobal is parents company? Can you guys share the link? Also anyone have experience with VTN global? I mean used their services?

I think someone already confirmed it? If I'm not mistaken the team already discussed it about on their telegram and someone shared it here too. But to be sure I hope someone from the team confirm it to us.

At your service
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:32:46 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 05:48:17 AM by chan001

main sale is started and I can see they have already reached softcap. Token sale progress bar already crossed spftap line. Still 34 days to go for sale end date.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:42:53 PM

I tried reading through the tweet to send where the location is but it wasn't stated. Where will the event be taking place?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

I tried reading through the tweet to send where the location is but it wasn't stated. Where will the event be taking place?

It's in Malta (Republic of Malta). They have mentioned date and location as well "Malta Blockchain Summit on 1-2 NOVEMBER 2018"
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:49:40 PM

mail sale is started and I can see they have already reached softcap. Token sale progress bar already crossed spftap line. Still 34 days to go for sale end date.

Woah, they gotten past softcap already. They could hit hardcap soon at that pace. I saw some news of team in Malta and at some other Blockchain events. That good for the project.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

mail sale is started and I can see they have already reached softcap. Token sale progress bar already crossed spftap line. Still 34 days to go for sale end date.

Woah, they gotten past softcap already. They could hit hardcap soon at that pace. I saw some news of team in Malta and at some other Blockchain events. That good for the project.
It would be amazing if we will could see some video's of them there too, also i think they will get some good partnerships and investors there.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:03:54 PM

It's in Malta (Republic of Malta). They have mentioned date and location as well "Malta Blockchain Summit on 1-2 NOVEMBER 2018"

Nice. I like what remco is trying to do. They want to crossover to the blockchain world as they know the future is the blockchain. I pray they succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: