Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blog on bitcoin  (Read 448 times)
rajasumi2 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:48:45 AM

Please check out my blog on bitcoin and reviews are highly appreciated . Any recomendation and criticism are highly welcome. Here is the link below:-
www.rajasumi.wordpress.com

rajasumi2 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:03:46 AM

Please check out my blog on bitcoin and reviews are highly appreciated . Any recomendation and criticism are highly welcome. Here is the link below:-

wow great job you define bitcoin in your blog, can i tell you some suggestion? can you make videos why would they need to invest in bitcoin?
I highly appreciate for ur suggestion and would like to make a video as soon as posssible. Thank you .

nicholevelasco

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:07:05 AM

wow great job you define bitcoin in your blog, can i tell you some suggestion? can you make videos why would they need to invest in bitcoin?

i believe investing in bitcoins is not for everyone. his blog is useful and informative tho for those people who wanted to invest in it. some people can but wont invest because they are afraid to take risks and lose some money. anyway, good job to you rajasumi2
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:08:10 AM

Your cover photo is too big IMO.

I didn't go through the links of your articles but only the page itself. Some pictures are distorted and not aligned properly so I think you have to work for it. Also I can't see some reference on where you got those photo's, put source or give credits to the owners of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rajasumi2 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:16:47 AM

I didn't go through the links of your articles but only the page itself. Some pictures are distorted and not aligned properly so I think you have to work for it. Also I can't see some reference on where you got those photo's, put source or give credits to the owners of it.
Thank you for your valuable review. I would keep it mind and do the necessary changes. Any other suggestions is highly recommended.

rajasumi2 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:18:28 AM

i believe investing in bitcoins is not for everyone. his blog is useful and informative tho for those people who wanted to invest in it. some people can but wont invest because they are afraid to take risks and lose some money. anyway, good job to you rajasumi2
thank you. But i believe everyone should invest in bitcoin , this year has not been so good , but the future is bright for bitcoin.

happistarjp

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:21:45 AM

It looks really cool, I suggest you buy your own domain. Also, create a video that would explain Bitcoin for beginners! Hope that helps.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 4507

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:22:40 AM

Bitcoin is the digital cryptocurrency and a payment which was invested by satoshi nakamoto and a group of programmers. Bitcoin was introduced in 2008 and later given as a software in the year 2009 .This system runs on a peer to peer connection and there is no involvment of third party. The transaction occurs between sender and the reciever .Transactions are verified by the nodes and the history of all the transactions are available in the public ledger digital called blockchain.

Bitcoin is the first of its kind in the digital cryptocurrency and it has the highest market value in comparison to all other digital crytocurrency.Bitcoins are created as a reward in a competition in which users offer their computing power to verify and record bitcoin transactions into the blockchain. Miners get the bitcoins as the miner and all the transactions history is available in the market.

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency and a payment system which was invented by satoshi nakamoto and a group of programmers. Bitcoin was introduced in 2008 and later given as a software in the year 2009 .This system runs on a peer to peer connection and the transaction occurs between sender and the reciever there is no central corporation managing the funds. .Transactions are verified by the nodes and the history of all the transactions are available in the public ledger digital called blockchain.

Bitcoin is the first of its kind in the digital cryptocurrency. Bitcoins are created as a reward to people with special equipment called ASICS, in a competition in which users who are called miners offer their electric and special ASIC equipment costs to verify and record bitcoin transactions into batches of transactions called blocks. which link previous blocks to the latest block in a chain. hense the entire record of transaction data is called the blockchain.

ok i tried to not obliterate your entire paragraphs. but i hope this helps.
also dont bother mentioning "market cap" as its a meaningless measure which any new ICO can obliterate by making a trillion coin and sell one coin for just a dollar.
so concentrate on its features and benefits. not meaningless numbers that are backed by anything

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
rajasumi2 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:33:34 AM

Bitcoin is the digital cryptocurrency and a payment which was invested by satoshi nakamoto and a group of programmers. Bitcoin was introduced in 2008 and later given as a software in the year 2009 .This system runs on a peer to peer connection and there is no involvment of third party. The transaction occurs between sender and the reciever .Transactions are verified by the nodes and the history of all the transactions are available in the public ledger digital called blockchain.

Bitcoin is the first of its kind in the digital cryptocurrency and it has the highest market value in comparison to all other digital crytocurrency.Bitcoins are created as a reward in a competition in which users offer their computing power to verify and record bitcoin transactions into the blockchain. Miners get the bitcoins as the miner and all the transactions history is available in the market.

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency and a payment system which was invented by satoshi nakamoto and a group of programmers. Bitcoin was introduced in 2008 and later given as a software in the year 2009 .This system runs on a peer to peer connection and the transaction occurs between sender and the reciever there is no central corporation managing the funds. .Transactions are verified by the nodes and the history of all the transactions are available in the public ledger digital called blockchain.

Bitcoin is the first of its kind in the digital cryptocurrency. Bitcoins are created as a reward to people with special equipment called ASICS, in a competition in which users who are called miners offer their electric and special ASIC equipment costs to verify and record bitcoin transactions into batches of transactions called blocks. which link previous blocks to the latest block in a chain. hense the entire record of transaction data is called the blockchain.

ok i tried to not obliterate your entire paragraphs. but i hope this helps.
also dont bother mentioning "market cap" as its a meaningless measure which any new ICO can obliterate by making a trillion coin and sell one coin for just a dollar.
so concentrate on its features and benefits. not meaningless numbers that are backed by anything
Thank you very much . I would like to make the necessary changes, ur review is highly appreciated.

itglobe

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:35:18 AM

Thank you so much for this detailed blog post about Bitcoin as I was unaware of the Black Market concept. It is helpful for me to know more about Bitcoin.
rajasumi2 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:48:51 AM

Thank you so much for this detailed blog post about Bitcoin as I was unaware of the Black Market concept. It is helpful for me to know more about Bitcoin.
Thank you so much for your review and i hope you would share to other people also so that they learn also.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:52:50 AM

MONEY LAUNDERING
Bitcoin is being used for the money laundering during the demonetisation period .as of rule u can apply 1.5 lakhs to a bank. Here s the interesting fact, people who bought bitcoins send their  500 1000 notes to their banks and there were 1000 s of buyers of bitcoin available in the indian market .if a person send even rs 5000 to all the buyers in exchange of bitcoins, everything comes white.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I totally didn't understand your above point to link to money laundering.

If these 500 and 1000 rupee notes already banned then who will accept these notes to sell bitcoins?

I know bitcoin can be used for money laundering purpose but your above point I didn't understand for linking to convert their old notes to new notes. What I know is even bank managers have helped people to convert their old notes to new notes with some commission so no need to use bitcoin or any other means if you knew any bank manager or a middleman during that period of time.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 4507

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:00:26 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 03:57:16 PM by franky1

Transaction– transactions are a part of bitcoins where you can send the sender bitcoins in exchange of stuffs. you have to pay transaction fees as a part of miner  fees for the transaction to be complete.Sender should keep the transaction fees to be normal otherwise if they keep it low, the transaction to be complete may take a lot of time and sometimes it might not even get confirmend.
    Unit-The unit of bitcoin is bitcoin .The smallest part of bitcoin is called satoshi which is equal to 0.00000001 btc , which is very very small.
    Energy for mining-nowadays bitcoin mining is not profitable at all for a single person. Even if u try to go for mining you should you need a farm for mining and it will need a lot of energy ,i think to make it profitable you need solar power or any  other alternative sources of energy.

Supply-A successful miner is awarded with bitcoins for block .he is awarded with 12.5 bitcoins in 2016 .bitcoin blocking gets halved in every 4 years .So in the year 2020 if a person gets  a block he will be awarded with 6.25 bitcoins.

Wallet-Bitcoins are kept in wallet in which it has unique sets of words ,letters and numbers in which all your bitcoins are stored.Bitcoin wallet has to be stored at first so that you can keep  all your bitcoins safe.
   Unit of value- The unit of value in bitcoin is called the same as the system it uses, bitcoin. so commonly people call the unit of value BTC to avoid confusion in conversations . a single BTC can be divided up, the smallest division of a BTC is called a satoshi which is equal to 0.00000001 btc, which is very very small.

Transaction– transactions are a part of bitcoin where you can send others BTC in exchange of stuff. sending transactions can take time, so to incentivise miners to include your transaction into a block sooner, you should add a competative transaction fee to the transaction for the miner. otherwise miners may choose other transactions first and delay you transaction or not include it at all.

Energy for mining-nowadays bitcoin mining is not cheap to startup for a single person. Even if u try to go for mining using the latest effiecient equipment. you should not expect to break even very soon, to be the most successful and sustainable you should you need a farm(mutiple pieces of ASIC equipment) for mining and it will need a lot of energy ,i think to make it profitable you need the latest effienct hardware and cheapest constant source of electric

Supply-A successfully mined block is awarded with 12.5btc per block since 2016. bitcoin block rewards gets halved in every 4 years .So in the year 2020 when a block is mined the reward will be 6.25 btc.
because miing blocks is such a big task many miners 'pool'/syndicate their efforts together with others in certain groups called pools. and they share the block rewards.

Wallet-BTC are on the blockchain and are authorised to change ownership(be spent) using a unique sets of words ,letters and numbers called a private key. a wallet stores your private key for you to sign a transaction. you need to kep your wallet/privateky safe from other people to keep your BTC safe

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:02:13 AM

There are actually a number of blogs on bitcoins and also you have given some basic information there. Also i would prefer you to recheck your grammer and spelling mistakes. You have not made skme grammatical corrections like fullstopz comma, capital letter, etc. Rest, your blog seems good and you can start writing some more intresting articles. Also do prefer going for ICO related articles because they go much viral and also it would be profitable for you.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

Thank you for your valuable review. I would keep it mind and do the necessary changes. Any other suggestions is highly recommended.
You're welcome.

You are in the internet world and each of your content much address the ownership of the pictures that you are using so giving them credits is a normal thing to do as a blogger. I see some ads already so keep on building up your blog and have your own content, don't copy contents.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

It’s a really good one. You have given all most each and every information about it. Newbies or those who are thinking to invest in bitcoin will help this blog a lot to know about bitcoin. You did a great job.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:21:14 PM

This blog is really helpful and this is also a creative to spread the popularity of bitcoin and this will help many people to be aware of this bitcoin. Such initiative is highly needed in this market and this really an appreciable job. Try to update the blog regularly.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

This is a very good blog and the articles are so rich and in depth. But it looks so professional. It's not a bad thing that it looks professional, but it would have been even better if there were some guidelines for the newbies too. But then again, if your audience are the experts, then this blog is perfect.
Mrconnect

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:16:37 PM

I'm glad to see a review about the Bitcoin like yours. It encourages me to do one and be a positive influence for the BTC. Thanks for ypur freview and hopefully, people will learn from it.
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:54:37 PM

Your initiative is really nice and the blog has given a lot of information regarding bitcoin. This will help many investors, especially new comers to understand bitcoin rightly. You should add some more regarding functions and many others to help people in running this bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: