Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin SV  (Read 24264 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:36:00 PM

Regarding Hardforks
Hardcore Bitcoiners will never touch Lightning, segwit it has nothing to do with Bitcoin.

That's a lie.

So you are not considering Andreas Antonopoulos as a hardcore bitcoiner? Because he one of the most hardcore bitcoiner I know and He definitely touches LN.

More to that, segwit is enabled by consensus from both miners and the users. And consensus is what makes bitcoin "bitcoin".

Hey SV shill, where is your shitcoin's (craig) hashrate?

Satoshi made Bitcoin.
Hardforcing a  hardfork is not a consensus.

Where is your hashrate?
Where will BTC hashrate be after next 2 hardforks?

Where is yours now?
I dont have one.
BSV is currently 40 times less than BTC. That ratio certainly will change after next two programmed BTC hardforks

Might happen. Or not. This is what you are hoping. In reality you don't know.

In reality BSV is just another shitcoin with no hashrate backing it up. 40 times. 40 times shittier.

And when will those 2 hardforks will take place? 2 years? 20 years? When will BSV become Bitcoin? 50 years? Will you be here when BSV has less than BTC's hashrate in 100 years?

No. You won't. Because you are a fucking pathetic liar.
Noone knows the future.
BSV is Bitcoin without segwit or lightning the way Satoshi made it.
When the backward compatibly hardfork is in place which one will be your "Bitcoin" the segwit (lightning) or the Legacy fork?
Can you point to a lie, i have legit opinions.

BSV is bitcoin without segwit, lightning, users, hashrate, trade volume, developers. BSV basically lacks everything what makes bitcoin "bitcoin". (Not much different than Bitconnect. BCC don't have these too.) But all the crap it has what makes a shitcoin "shitcoin". Craig Wright makes its way right at the top of the list.

Since you are following a pathological liar like Craig, I am not surprised you are not any different.

BSV is the real bitconnect !! Wink weeeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:54:29 PM

I did not think that I would say this, but I think that these projects also do not make sense as many other BTC forks, which are created exclusively in cases that now have the opportunity to be. Probably in the future there will be something when they launch a network of Lightning.
Butterscotch Cartman

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:57:36 PM

Bitcoin cash may end up better off than SV, just seems like it has more adoption.  But what I'm really excited about is bitcoin hex, its completely free and you can claim it if you own bitcoin.  The first trustless interest on the blockchain.

http://bitcoinhex.com/?r=0x1976A52C86a8dFA6b2d712fbdCd4B770Ef815e94

gembitz

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:21:26 PM

Bitcoin cash may end up better off than SV, just seems like it has more adoption.  But what I'm really excited about is bitcoin hex, its completely free and you can claim it if you own bitcoin.  The first trustless interest on the blockchain.

http://bitcoinhex.com/?r=0x1976A52C86a8dFA6b2d712fbdCd4B770Ef815e94

richard hart is slobbering n00b !! Kiss  * if you want a hype tip look at BTI * ===>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Butterscotch Cartman

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:23:25 PM

Richard Heart is more intelligent than you buddy.
gembitz

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:32:48 PM

Richard Heart is more intelligent than you buddy.

he's a n00b!! lmfao get outta town..get some instantcoin b4 it rocketzz to $1 Wink weeeee

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:20:10 AM

...The way things are since segregated witness hardfork
BTC is forking itself to dead, at least another 3 on horizon......(MimbleWimble, end of backward comparability, max supply change) LN is technically a altcoin anyway with own notes.......
BCH the Chinese Miners controlled junk
BSV can never free itself from that Craig character

I believe that BTC, as well as, BCH and BSV have taken different approaches towards scalability. Both BCH and BSV have focused more on crypto politics than delivering real use cases for the mainstream world. On the other hand, BTC has adopted SegWit and Lightning Network with the aim to become useable for everyone. Of course, not everyone agrees with the path BTC has taken, but it's the safest approach for scaling Bitcoin without compromising the whole blockchain. In case LN fails, people can resort back to the main chain.

Considering how BCH's Hash War resulted in a mess, no one would want to invest into either BCH or BSV again. Bitcoin SV is largely controlled by nChain and CoinGeek, while Bitcoin Cash is largely controlled by its devs. Bitcoin (BTC) has more diversity of power than any of those forks, despite having a large portion of mining hashrate controlled by Bitmain. It's only a matter of time before people decide which cryptocurrency is the real Bitcoin for the world. So far, it's been Bitcoin (BTC) because people trust it more than any other fork in existence. Remember that copies (Bitcoin forks) will never overcome something that's original (like Bitcoin). Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:58:27 AM

BCH is mainly controlled by Chinese miners.
BTC is focusing in alternative network like lightning instead of Bitcoin network. (separate nodes, markets,,,,,,,)
BSV has that Craig character to deal with.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:07:20 AM

I think this competition is not healthy on the long term in contrast with smart contract bitcoin spinoff are competing for the money not for the tech at least for me
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:18:29 PM

The performance of bitcoin sv is amazing, of course this makes the position of altcoins the other one threatened especially is bitcoin cash, i'm sure that this year bitcoin sv can beat bitcoin cash.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:00:14 PM

It seems to me that the cryptocurrency has not risen enough on its feet to develop such contradictions, it obviously will not lead to good!
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:35:20 PM

Roger Ver and his projects today do not have a need, today this person is not something very important at all. I think that these projects will definitely die. The main question is when. Therefore, everything depends on it.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:37:24 PM

I think this competition is not healthy on the long term in contrast with smart contract bitcoin spinoff are competing for the money not for the tech at least for me

Exactly. Both chains are competing for the money, instead of the tech. On the other hand, Bitcoin (BTC) is building its infrastructure for micropayments without disruptions. Of course, not many people will be in favor of the Lightning Network, but it's by far the safest approach to scaling than just increasing the block size to enormous levels. Bitcoin's community is well-unified compared to the likes of both BCH and BSV.

Before BSV's inception, Bitcoin Cash used to be a good coin as the community was guiding it every step of the way. But now it's largely controlled by its developers and its enigmatic leader known as Roger Ver. Nov 15th's latest events, shows us that Bitcoin Cash is heavily centralized controlled only by the likes of a few (Roger Ver and Bitmain miners). BSV is on the same boat as BCH, but even worse as hashrate is not even properly distributed across the network (only nChain and CoinGeek dominate the space).

Which is why, I believe that neither Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin SV will win in the long run. Bitcoin (BTC) may have its issues (since it's not perfect yet), but it's the most resilient and decentralized cryptocurrency to date. It's been criticized by some people with opposing views, but it's still widely popular in contrast to its forks (like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Bitcoin Gold, etc). Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:28:30 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 04:10:10 PM by ðºÞæ

................................... Of course, not many people will be in favor of the Lightning Network, .........................

Will always be in favor of the Bitcoin network, hard-forking to the Lighting Network is wrong.   Satoshi's Network, period.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:46:37 PM

Roger Ver and his projects today do not have a need, today this person is not something very important at all. I think that these projects will definitely die. The main question is when. Therefore, everything depends on it.

both these project are very doubtful in case of success and I think they will perish in certain period of time - may be 1 year or may be several years.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:06:10 PM

I believe that both of these coins can only be used as coins for trading. I wouldn't bet on them in the long run.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:08:58 PM

So are still alive those two coins responsible for the fall of Bitcoin from the $ 6000 level? Well, I know this mess at the end of last year was not enough, but it did cause some havoc! Apparently, Craig is in trouble in fact confirming himself as Satoshi, but at least he is admittedly recognized as Faketoshi, it's a good start! Roger ended up getting lost and killed BCHABC. Honestly, those two coins were destroyed.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 688

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:24:22 PM

my opinion about this controversy is "this is a bad thing" because with the split that happened then the bitcoin community and Bitcoin cash became divided and this would weaken the price of both because the community had a big impact on the price of coins
the bigger the community, the stronger the price and the smaller the community, the weaker the price

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:31:54 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 08:05:23 PM by ðºÞæ

All-Star Panel: Ed Moy, Joseph VaughnPerling, Trace Mayer, Nick Szabo, Dr. Craig Wright
 Bitcoin Investor Conference - Las Vegas, NV Oct. 29 - 30, 2015

"One of the most fundamental rights of being human is the ability to own and trade property. Every other thing that we do, other than trade, is done by animals, plants, or combinations of the above. There are tool building animals, there are all sorts of things. But what we do that is really unique is we trade. To do that fairly needs property. We need to be able to control our own freedoms and the only way to do that is to basically have the right to property, to ownership, to transfer -- to decide what we want to do. That also means not telling people what we have. If we don't want to go out there and say I am a billionaire or I am running xyz or this is my life... I shouldn't have to tell people that. I should have the right to live frugally if I want to and to invest in business without telling people I am a billionaire... or that I am whatever -- like some people have to these days because governments try to make us. We should be able to choose how we live and that is the fundamental right of property. That means being able to dispose of property as we want; to be able to share it, to take it -- and that is what it is all about. Once we get things to where we have redeemable contracts and we link them to the blockchain. Where we can link money, and goods, digital rights and ownership into something that can't be changed. A fundamental open, honest, truthful asset -- the blockchain. That's when we are going to see real freedom in the world."
-Dr. Craig Wright (48:18 - 50:01 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdvQTwjVmrE&t=2898s)

Whether he is Satoshi or not, he is certainly a very passionate and extremely intelligent man.

Dr. Craig Wright:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdvQTwjVmrE&t=180s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdvQTwjVmrE&t=870s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdvQTwjVmrE&t=1915s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdvQTwjVmrE&t=2250s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdvQTwjVmrE&t=2805s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdvQTwjVmrE&t=3403s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdvQTwjVmrE&t=3883s

Couple of years old but interesting.
https://gizmodo.com/this-australian-says-he-and-his-dead-friend-invented-bi-1746958692

cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:25:42 PM

I think that both of these coins are just a tool for trading. I like many will not invest in them in the long term.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌