Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin SV  (Read 24262 times)
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:18:29 PM

BitcoinCash much better than the Bitcoin SV. Only few weeks before from now Binance exchange delisted the Bitcoin SV. BitcoinCash still trading on exchange.
For the mere that that BitcoinCash which is BCH ABC retaining the original name, has not been delisted, does not mean it is better. These two coins are the typical definition of shitcoins. BSV is presently going through he chains of delisting on exchanges. Very soon, it will be the turn of of the other part.
Bitcoin SV(BSV) and Bitcoin Cash(BCH) are more of the same and these shitcoins are not to be trusted. I don't know about you people but I will never buy BSV since this coin will be delisted on different exchange. And its founder is not the person you can trust, since he's hiding on the identity of bitcoin's creator.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:35:18 PM

I consider both of these coins a fraud. I would not advise buying these coins. I think that these coins will cost zero in the future. It is very risky to buy these coins.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:44:20 PM

I consider both of these coins a fraud. I would not advise buying these coins. I think that these coins will cost zero in the future. It is very risky to buy these coins.
BSV is going down to the ranks after it was delisted in some major exchanges.

If most of the investors of BSV and BCH will come together and support bitcoin, we will all have a very good day. But seems that many beginners are mislead of believing and being informed that BCH is bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:58:31 AM

BCH has the ability to recover when price is down more than some other coins i put on my rader with a watchful eyes, apparently both has their shenanigans surrounding them but i will most definitely be going for BCH, i see more stability and better chances of growth than SV, just my opinion.

That's certainly true, mate. Bitcoin Cash seems to have better legitimacy than Bitcoin SV, in my opinion. All the discourteous behavior from Craig Wright and Calvin Ayre, has caused more harm than good against the reputation of the project. Of course, nChain is a good Blockchain company with many prospects. But having said shenanigans behind the direction of Bitcoin SV, will only make matters worse. In contrast, Bitcoin Cash's Roger Ver has been an active supporter of the project, while developers have been actively working towards making the cryptocurrency as innovative as possible.

In the end, it's believed that Bitcoin Cash will prevail while Bitcoin SV fades into oblivion. Then, the competition would be against both Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) to determine which is the most scalable and highly adopted blockchain in the mainstream world. Bitcoin (BTC) will take the Lightning Network approach, while Bitcoin Cash (BCH) will take the block size approach (by increasing it safely).

Nonetheless, it could be said that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has already won over Bitcoin SV. The delisting of BSV among major exchanges shows a sign that this cryptocurrency doesn't have a bright future after all. Still, time will tell us what will happen with these major forks of the original Bitcoin (BTC) blockchain. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:55:59 AM

Coins generated from hardfork bitcoin according to my thinking are the cause of the decline in the price of bitcoin itself, traders become divided in determining an investment, if there is no bch, btg, etc, i think bitcoin still lasts above 10 k usd
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:33:56 AM

Both of these coins are very risky at the moment and most people only care about the profits when investing in it. In my opinion, BCH has stopped working for a very long time making the value of BCH continuously declining in 2018 and recently BSV is being rejected by all exchanges and making BSV worse. The best advice is to stay away and choose a new investment during this time

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:07:55 AM

Coins generated from hardfork bitcoin according to my thinking are the cause of the decline in the price of bitcoin itself, traders become divided in determining an investment, if there is no bch, btg, etc, i think bitcoin still lasts above 10 k usd
I could agree with that, we should not support the fork so bitcoin will remain healthy in price and the other altcoins as well.
We see already what bitcoin can bring to the market if it's price is good, it's the most popular pair of crypto trading so when more and more project will exist, more demand will also be created in bitcoin, that will benefit the investors like us.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:51:07 AM

I could agree with that, we should not support the fork so bitcoin will remain healthy in price and the other altcoins as well.
We see already what bitcoin can bring to the market if it's price is good, it's the most popular pair of crypto trading so when more and more project will exist, more demand will also be created in bitcoin, that will benefit the investors like us.
Well, the price of bitcoin cash right now is going up and keep go up. I think the price of bitcoin cash will back to the normal price before the fork. Especially after the recent thing happen on bitcoin sv. It makes people back to bitcoin cash again and that's why the price of bitcoin cash is increase in the last couple of days.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:18:20 AM

If most of the investors of BSV and BCH will come together and support bitcoin, we will all have a very good day. But seems that many beginners are mislead of believing and being informed that BCH is bitcoin.

Looking at the volumes and exchange rates, BSV is doing good now. The coin lost around 30% of its value after it was desisted from the major exchanges. But during the past 2-3 days, the prices have stabilized.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:22:45 AM

BSV the new internet

Forget https://, bit://  https://bit.planaria.network/#/?id=bit

The Bottle Bitcoin Browser https://bottle.bitdb.network/

Money Button is a digital currency payments button for websites and apps.
Payments are nearly instant, nearly free, work everywhere in the world, and cannot be reversed or blocked.
This is how money should be.
https://www.moneybutton.com/

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:18:19 AM

And the controversy continues! I am glad that Bitcoin SV is being destroyed! Because no one likes the Craig Wright's drama about Satoshi. Everyone supported BSV and its rank was very high with a larger volume. But after Binance and Kraken delist decision, more exchange will follow them to delist BSV coin and it will be end soon or later! So, only BCH is real and BCHABC coin is still perfect. 

Right now many big exchanger delist BSV because Craig claim as satoshi. No one believe he is satoshi because its too complex and i am believe it create by group not a single person. The best investment still on bitcoin (BTC)

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 10:21:40 PM

If the coin not hard fork last year i think it have a higher price than has now BCHABC, but this is just maybe because the dev of BCH SV want to make more money, and this not bring nothing good.
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:05:46 AM

If the coin not hard fork last year i think it have a higher price than has now BCHABC, but this is just maybe because the dev of BCH SV want to make more money, and this not bring nothing good.

Which one, there is over 100
https://www.bsvdevs.com/index.php

So you don't want to make more money?

If you want to archive any website forever, move it to the Blockchain.
https://preserve.bitpaste.app/
Big blocks make it happen.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:58:21 AM

The technical differences between ABC and SV are not so much. The main difference and dispute comes from the community of each And that's what's important in this debate. So bitcoin cash has more chance to win the battle.
I certainly don't think any advanges of forking at all But i don't disagree with that because people have the freedom to choose what they want and want to pursue. So that cause the chain to split. Forking is a normal process that Its fate will be determined in relations with other factors in the future.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:23:00 AM

Looking at the volumes and exchange rates, BSV is doing good now. The coin lost around 30% of its value after it was desisted from the major exchanges. But during the past 2-3 days, the prices have stabilized.

it has not stabilized yet. the volume has dropped drastically so did the price of it.
that only thing that looks like stabilization is the slow down of the dump which is a normal thing in any market after a huge dump occurs. usually it slows down because whales want to let the market breathe a little bit and let the buy orders from newbies pile up before they continue dumping to make the most amount of profit.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:30:34 AM

BSV will not only rank down, I think BSV will be the queue of many shitcoin. BSV will be a useless coin, for what BSV holders maintain their coins, it's useless that the price will continue to fall.
Now that Bitcoin Cash will continue to grow, the price will return like last year, I'm sure of that. Prices are still cheap and can still be doubled

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:07:04 PM

unwriter last November about ABC
https://medium.com/@_unwriter/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-cash-experiment-52b86d8cd187

Can you handle some laugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YS2dD_PeJ8&t=1m35s

sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:11:54 PM

after statement from cz and delisted by binance BSV rank goes down and the price i think will lower than now
it will become coin with low value at the future
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:16:42 PM

Forks of the BTC project is probably the worst thing that exists today, probably today many already understood that the real use of these forks will never lead to anything. I am sure that these projects are not popular today.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:23:22 PM

To me, I see a brighter future for Bitcoin Cash than that of the Bitcoin SV, I am even  wondering if Bitcoin SV will survive the storm of the competition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: