Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs Losing Money in Article Writing Bounty  (Read 146 times)
wvizmanos (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:17:53 AM

..... Not only money, but they also lose the chance for spreading their companies when article contributors take up most of the limited slots available and just post "reserved" after the title. I've seen so many of these in eligible sites, and I wonder if the contributors are actually doing the ICOs a favor in exchange for their tokens... maybe not.

Article writing has become the favorite choice of bounty hunters since they only need to secure their slot, and work on their articles later, social media bounties wherein you have to like, share, post on a daily basis that could take months. Some samples that I saw were already two-three weeks old and are still empty bearing only "reserved". Very counter-productive to say the least.

Those respected bounty managers must prevent this from happening by outright removal of the "reserved" and give the slots to members who are actually posting well-written and complete articles. my 2 cents
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chom_

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:19:37 AM

each bounty manager has his own strategy in assessing the members who follow the campaign he holds, of course if there is an error in the assessment carried out the bounty manager is common and participants must give a message to the bounty manager
wvizmanos (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:22:49 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 08:09:11 AM by wvizmanos

Hello there actually quite confuse with you're statement. I think only few campaigns have reserved and for your info I think youre referring to translation campaign for the reserved. Since Im also joining article written campaign and there's no reservation for this. Only who write a legit content without copying and plagiarism are mostly accepted here. Youre definitely right, this is one part of campaign that really pay good. Especially, the budget for this is way bigger compared to social media campaigns. I think its only right to give some bigger budget on this. Cause there's a lot of effort to do it than sharing and posting on facebook or twitter.

I am quite sure Im referring to article bounty. In Medium you may search for some ICOs familiar to you that you know have ongoing bounty campaigns. You'd be surprised to see some that contain nothing when you open them. I think the link created by this empty article is being used in bounty to reserve their spot which they can later on edit to their liking with no pressure of missing the spot because they are already reserved.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

Article like medium, golos and steemit is good for spreading news about ICO, why its losing money? its not more than 2 percent from total sale
jawakoak

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

I am not agree with your statement, ICO need bounty hunter to make community and spreading news for gaining investor, article is free advertising for ICO developer, for some reason or strategy some manager bounty rejected the article, its free right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: