Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:39:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone bought the gridseed directly from Gridseed.com?  (Read 2034 times)
turk (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:43:16 PM

I have been speaking with a couple of people over email from Gridseed.com about buying a lot of their miners.  That said, they only accept bank transfer, and I am little less than enthusiastic about paying in this way to a company on the other side of the planet from me.  My question is, has anyone bought directly from them on here that would mind sharing their experience?

Thanks
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:24:16 PM

I have been speaking with a couple of people over email from Gridseed.com about buying a lot of their miners.  That said, they only accept bank transfer, and I am little less than enthusiastic about paying in this way to a company on the other side of the planet from me.  My question is, has anyone bought directly from them on here that would mind sharing their experience?

Thanks

I emailed them, they said something like 200 orders minimum.  so I said okay, and they never emailed back lol

turk (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:08:30 PM

That is where I am at right now.  They require you to do a bank transfer first.  If they would do some form of escrow I would be more willing to go for it.
regmann

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:21:55 PM

http://gridasics.proboards.com/ directly bought from gridseed Smiley
said its shipping and so on

also he said that sins high demand u now need to order 2000 units and the 200 unit offer is removed
madbit1000

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:25:26 PM

Have you noticed that a lot of businesses that evolve around bitcoin are so shady. I want transparency. So if and when i decide to start a business, it will be kept all legal and above board. i am sick and tired of people ripping people off..

Why cant people just be honest.

Sorry got a little carried away then, its just that people have such bad customer care and support its beyond unbelievable.

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
wpgdeez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:57:41 PM

They are like drug dealers. They have a product that is in demand and want as much money at what ever it costs,. They dont care about you there are 100 other junkies behind you more than happy to take your spot.
Automatic

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:59:39 PM

Thanks

I emailed them, they said something like 200 orders minimum.  so I said okay, and they never emailed back lol

If you said 'okay', they probably thought you meant "Okay, thanks", not, "Okay, I want to order".

Please ask for a signed message from my on-site Bitcoin address (Check my profile) before doing any offsite trades with me.
turk (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:15:39 PM

Just an update on this, it is slow moving, but I should be paying for my first order with them tomorrow. 
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 06:39:49 PM

Just an update on this, it is slow moving, but I should be paying for my first order with them tomorrow. 

If you live in EU prepare for paying a rather large sum for import.

Good luck Smiley

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
anyone4u

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:02:40 AM

Good luck Smiley

I would say be prepared to go to china and try to find out where your money went is more like it...., which even if you did, the results is that you would find some abandoned building/house/shack/etc.
turk (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:45:10 PM

Good luck Smiley

I would say be prepared to go to china and try to find out where your money went is more like it...., which even if you did, the results is that you would find some abandoned building/house/shack/etc.

I have thought the same thing, but they actually referred me to several of their resellers, on this site (seeds and another one) so I feel pretty confident I am ok to proceed.
Thanks

Also, I am in the US so there shouldn't be any import issues.
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:59:31 PM

I am not suggesting anything and not connected in any way with the chinese gridseed but these are available on ebay with paypal so initial purchase can be done...I am actually thinking to go for it but on the other hand with todays difficulty ROI is very long 200 euro cost and about 30 monthly income excluding electricity???
TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 08:16:29 PM

I am not suggesting anything and not connected in any way with the chinese gridseed but these are available on ebay with paypal so initial purchase can be done...I am actually thinking to go for it but on the other hand with todays difficulty ROI is very long 200 euro cost and about 30 monthly income excluding electricity???

studio1one, is pretty successful in importing them to EU, you should talk to him unless you really need a lot, he is reselling them at £145.

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 08:18:41 PM

Personally I was close to getting a bunch of gridseed, but my spider-senses is saying the the difficulty for LTC will explode in the summer Wink

turk (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:41:02 AM

Personally I was close to getting a bunch of gridseed, but my spider-senses is saying the the difficulty for LTC will explode in the summer Wink
I'm looking at these to resell.  That said, litecoin hasn't been all that profitable to mine in a while, but other scrypt coins would make it worth it.
hunter001

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:27:00 PM

I'm looking at these to resell.  That said, litecoin hasn't been all that profitable to mine in a while, but other scrypt coins would make it worth it.

I think it will be the same for all scrypt coins: diffucuilty of all the script coins will probably skyrocket soon : https://www.kncminer.com/categories/litecoin-mining-hardware

turk (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:47:54 PM

I think it will be the same for all scrypt coins: diffucuilty of all the script coins will probably skyrocket soon : https://www.kncminer.com/categories/litecoin-mining-hardware

I would say you are correct.  Plus, with the price pissing match that is going on in the for sale section on Gridseed miners they have destroyed the market price.  All of that said, this entire thread is now pointless.
alexnjc

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:08:45 PM

Did any1 buy Gridseed Blade 5MHsh ? Is it worth 1700 USD or no? Will it brake even? This year or so... Is it good investition or no?
vpitcher07

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:28:55 PM

The irony of requiring a bank transfer to purchase cryptocurrency asics....

Bitcoin: The currency of liberty
1HBJSf3Lm9i8KxjZ7fuoN9FJ8hniniFbv4
tesene

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 04:01:00 AM

The Gridseed Blade is a good device.  Unless everything falls apart, yes, it will pay for itself and more...

Honorcoin | 100% PoS HCeeVqxQo4d8kbWX869B6AECRcWGs1cAJL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: