Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT NEWS - Warren Buffet declares Bitcoin as a BAD INVESTMENT  (Read 12774 times)
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:57:56 PM

Warren buffet declared bitcoin as useless and strongly believes bitcoin and Cryptos will die in 10 years. He also thinks bitcoin is a terrible investment.

This guy has been right ALL THE TIME and is smarter than the piglets and peasants on this forum

Also confirms my theory that bitcoin has run its course as an investment

Don't underestimate him, Big money will now stay away from bitcoin and I speculate that the price won't return 500% or more

http://www.coindesk.com/warren-buffet-bitcoin-currency/

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and again hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahah

You should go in some comic show, buddy.

Funny.

(yet another troll.....)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
igorr

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:59:53 PM

Warren buffet declared bitcoin as useless and strongly believes bitcoin and Cryptos will die in 10 years. He also thinks bitcoin is a terrible investment.

This guy has been right ALL THE TIME and is smarter than the piglets and peasants on this forum

Don't underestimate him, Big money will now stay away from bitcoin and I speculate that the price won't return 500% or more

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and again hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahah

Funny.

(yet another troll.....)

I think bitcoin will die in next 6-7 month,

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
cdooer

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:02:55 PM

Funny.

(yet another troll.....)

Dude, why are you posting that same picture in every thread? Get some new material.
igorr

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:05:59 PM

Now I will wait  next month or 1.april 2014 and I will post new screenshot with trend line and current price.

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:08:34 PM

Funny.
(yet another troll.....)
*Shitty image that I spam everywhere*

Fuck you igorr. What the fuck are doing with this spamming ?
igorr

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:11:38 PM

Its just my technical Analysis for bitcoin price. what's wrong ?

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4493

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:22:30 PM

Dude, why are you posting that same picture in every thread?

Probably because it took him 6 hours with MS Paint to create it.  Cheesy

Arbitrary lines are arbitrary.
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:23:31 PM

Funny.

(yet another troll.....)

Dude, why are you posting that same picture in every thread? Get some new material.

Lmao

spin

Activity: 362
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:44:25 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 08:03:39 AM by spin

Its just my technical Analysis for bitcoin price. what's wrong ?

Tech analysis in a thread about Buffett.  Chalk and chease Cheesy

If you liked this post buy me a beer.  Beers are quite cheap where I live!
bc1q707guwp9pc73r08jw23lvecpywtazjjk399daa
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:51:13 AM

Although he believes in company's true value, his company crashed 50% in 2008 crisis and he thanked government for bailout and QE. So he is only a player very dependent on the traditional monetary system and he doesn't understand how money works. Without FED, no Warren

This is so false and ridiculous, I'm actually going to take a second to correct you.

Warren Buffett bailed out major companies during the crisis with cash injections, being rewarded handsomely for doing so.  Goldman Sachs and General Electric come to mind...

He thanked the government for the bailout for other reasons I won't begin to discuss since they are so off topic.

Please study the facts: He injected 3 Billion to GE and 5 Billion to Goldman Sachs after the 08 crash, so his ability of injecting cash is neglectable comparing with what FED did: Printing Trillions of dollars to save those banks

Or to say, he knows that the FED is going to inject trillions of dollars to pump up those companies, then why wouldn't he spend some dollars to enjoy the ride?

Hunterbunter

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:59:19 AM

WB is ultra conservative, and that's fine for him. Not everyone wants to be ultra rich...many of us just want to cry at being robbed at every turn we take.
calligrapher

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:23:39 AM

I respect Warren Buffett deeply, his arguments about silver and gold, his arguments about long term invesments and so on.

He is a fucking genious but;

Remember guys, Warren Buffen stated before several times that he doesn't related with tech companies too much, he doesn't like internet and silicon walley things. Microsoft, Aplle etc.

I mean, seriously I take his opinions with all my respect but he doesn't know anything about technology, cryptology, internet, p2p and so on. He is an old boi which understand physical companies and assets. He is BEST at it also.

but take my words seriously and stop acting to bitcoin like it's a currency.

COME ON GUYS, WON'T YOU STOP CALLING BITCOIN AS A CURRENCY? CALL IT PROTOCOL, CALL IT AS A SERVICE, CALL IT A MONEY NETWORK, CALL IT AS IT IS SOMETHING LIKE PAYPAL OR EFT OR SWING OR SOME OTHER SHIT. BEING A CURRENCY IS JUST AN ADVANTAGE OF BITCOIN. IT IS NOT THE REAL DEAL.

And relax, take the ride.

He thinks that WE HAVE AT LEAST 5 YEARS GOD DAMN IT!!! IN 5 YEARS BITCOIN CAN MULTPLY ITSELF 10 TIMES AT LEAST. I AM NOT SURE IN 20 YEARS EITHER Roll Eyes

selamlar olsun.
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:17:23 AM

Today's marketwatch live session gave a new idea: Bitcoin can be defined as "current commodity", a totally new category of commodity where its sole purpose is to do trade
http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetell/2014/03/04/track-live-updates-from-marketwatch-special-event-bitcoin-boom-and-bust/

Thus it might require a totally new set of rules to regulate, thus bring much more potential for freedom

mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:44:10 AM

http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2014/03/01/buffett-900-million-energy-future/
knightcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:27:43 PM

http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2014/03/01/buffett-900-million-energy-future/

I think he is kind of well connected guy (politicians, bankers, authorities, media) rather than be "financial genius" ... in finances there are lots of guys holding phd, very high IQ, etc ... they just don't have the same opportunities ...  I guess his view is not because he really understand bitcoin ... but because the major BTC player are a bunch of "anonymous" hackers ...

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
BitApparel

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:15:41 PM

Both sides are wrong.  The bulls, "Warren buffett went out of his way to mention bitcoin" that means he is buying bitcoin and bitcoin will hit 50,000 and ppl will start handing us $ again...

the bear, " hahha bitcoin is crashing and it will go down further bc of warren and will die one day"

here is the truth: bitcoin is overrated / oversold like a mother fucker... it is not a new technology... it is just a new idea...

bulls, warrent buffett mentioned bitcoins AND warren buffett takes shits... so what...

bears, warren buffett doesn't use electronics...

$@$@$@$$@$------------------->>>          trade BTC/LTC leveraged @ bitfinex.com    AND

get 5% lifetime rebate!   use sign-up code   ------->       X1LTTXAjLV       PM after sign up !!!
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:38:35 PM

WB is ultra conservative, and that's fine for him.

If you mean in investment strategy, yes, he is.  He has a very solid, conservative and traditional investment strategy.

But he is politically a flaming liberal.
flynn

Activity: 728
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:48:06 PM

"Warrant" Buffet FTW

intentionally left blank
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:49:57 PM

what he means is that BTC is a bad investment at 700

he wants cheaper coins  Grin

but it is true that in 10 years BTC will probably have been replaced by something else ... which does not mean btc owners lose money; maybe there will just be a new version of it.

Truth is the new hatespeech.
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:52:04 PM

what he means is that BTC is a bad investment at 700

he wants cheaper coins  Grin

but it is true that in 10 years BTC will probably have been replaced by something else ... which does not mean btc owners lose money; maybe there will just be a new version of it.

u mean a hardfork of bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: