Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The world is going digital  (Read 2214 times)
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

Its very interesting whenever I see posts like 'bitcoin is dead' or someone asking 'is bitcoin going to die?'. I ask myself, are these people really current at all. Everything we are doing in this modern world is gradually becoming digitized. We are gradually moving from the pen and paper world. The blockchain technology is full of new ideas and projects which is gradually turning the world to a more convenient place to live. Please the fact that you invested in some shit coin and it died doesn't mean the whole crypto community is dying. Trust me, if every coin will then not bitcoin. Digital currency is the new world, very soon the whole world will accept and adopt this great concept

Digital technology is a very good future opportunity, we should not have to worry about these changes, because digital technology is an inevitable reality just like Bitcoin which will be a positive thing to drive the economy
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

Instead of worrying about the death of digital currencies, we should rather be rejoicing that we are part of this life changing concept. Anyone who thinks our bitcoin will die should leave it for us

So true. We will slap those people with reality that bitcoin will be soon hit and even rural areas will be using it. Aside from this, people will love this new currency because of the innovation done and instantly transactions done. Digital is the new face pf society.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

Its very interesting whenever I see posts like 'bitcoin is dead' or someone asking 'is bitcoin going to die?'. I ask myself, are these people really current at all. Everything we are doing in this modern world is gradually becoming digitized. We are gradually moving from the pen and paper world. The blockchain technology is full of new ideas and projects which is gradually turning the world to a more convenient place to live. Please the fact that you invested in some shit coin and it died doesn't mean the whole crypto community is dying. Trust me, if every coin will then not bitcoin. Digital currency is the new world, very soon the whole world will accept and adopt this great concept
Most people have not come to terms that the era of analogue is gone for good, its better we key into this present digitized world and embrace blockchain technology as revolution capable of solving a lot of societal problems, its have been proven areas where this technology had addressed and proffer solutions to problems notable among them is in chain supplies, medicine etc. thus we have no other options than to adopt it.
kemmycrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

the world is going digital because there is nothing you want to go into without the the digital because the world is connected with internet right now without that so many things goes on with internet with digital therefore without that things will not work
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:23:07 AM

Its very interesting whenever I see posts like 'bitcoin is dead' or someone asking 'is bitcoin going to die?'.
I think these people just don't know what they're talking about. They are just repeaters popular on TV point of view, nothing more.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

I agree that we should not worry about the current status of bitcoin and that we are entering a digital world. However, I do not believe that we are moving away from the pen and paper world. I think that it will still be a part of our daily lives despite the world going digital. I think those two will co-exist, what do you think?
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

and ultimately in the future everything in the world will be digital, just look at developments in the past 10 years, where 10 years ago the development is still very ancient, and now the development is very rapid and all digital, but this is still not the peak digital development, maybe in the future there will be more innovative innovations that are all digital, we must be ready to welcome and utilize when that time arrives
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:39:38 AM

There are the facts that in any decades passed there will be a new technologies that will be surely developed in the future. The new tehnologies that created by the large number of brilliant people all over the world that probably can used it to make a much better and beautifying world for the people. It's not surpringly if all the things in this world become digital because for sure there are more upcoming new high technologies will appear.
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

I heard this quote which add relevance to your discussion. 'Don't follow the crowd because the crowd will always come to the party late'. A whole lot of guys are waiting for the crowd, not knowing how far the adoption of bitcoin has gone.

Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

Yes day by day the world is going more digital. Now we use every machine is digital. In this time every communication and technology is happened digital way. We also going more digital than before 20 years. So why can't use digital currency. As we live in the digital era, we used to use digital things. Bitcoin is increasingly using a popular digital online currency in order to increase its usage. All of us should be associated with this digital currency.
salfogox

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

everything in our lives is slowly turning into digital systems. the money was a little behind. banks offer transactions in electronic environments. but everything is still under the control of the banks. the world does not want it.
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

According to time, people are being more digital by making good use of cryptocurrency. And after a certain time later I just hope every country will supporting cryptocurrency and everyone will use it in their daily use.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:20:31 PM

This is a fact that can never be convinent for some people. Bitcoin and blockchain technology is the new world order, it might take a little while but that's the fact. So the earlier you adjust yourself to this reality the better for you.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

Yes i believe it will be comes that bitcoin and blockchain technology will be admitted by the world and people turn out their habit from old technology to digital and i think the current time is process to that way because it will not happened instantly
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

Definitely yes, for sure the world become digital in the future because there will be the newest technologies upcoming, the new inventions that changes the way of life living of people in a to make much enhance and much develop world. To gives us a much convenient and easiest life in the near future so nevertheless digital technologies will be much successful in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

Definitely yes, for sure the world become digital in the future because there will be the newest technologies upcoming, the new inventions that changes the way of life living of people in a to make much enhance and much develop world. To gives us a much convenient and easiest life in the near future so nevertheless digital technologies will be much successful in the future.

Well Many are being reliable to technology so much that they are now not aware of their own health, And because of this conveniency I really think that we are at the age were we only prefer the easy stuff than the hard ones, But in the other hand this digital work would surely help the economy strive ahead ten fold because of the this kind of inovation, But it also have a negative effect at the same time, We can surely gain but there is a sacrifice that needs to have.
Irfansyed

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

The world is going Digital and by the year 2020, all the companies around the world including India will have online presence and thus creating a lot of career opportunities.
It is a progressive field. With technology developing every day, you have to continuously develop your digital marketing skills so that your career keeps growing
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

Yes, the world is improving. And, we can say it with emphasis. We have now realized the way people did not think ten years ago and learned to use them right. The labor and time of the people are not too much wasted due to transactions and shopping. And the world's development is the biggest proof that Bitcoin has created a huge stir in the Mundra market, which taught people how to earn money through intellectualism at home. So we are now heading towards progress.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

Instead of worrying about the death of digital currencies, we should rather be rejoicing that we are part of this life changing concept. Anyone who thinks our bitcoin will die should leave it for us
me too actually all my coins are dropping now for almost -81% already though i'm worried a bit but still i'm confident that market will recover soon and surpass bitcoin price all time high i am not opening my portfolio almost a week cause i don't want to be affected how my current portfolio look like Sad i know after this massive correction is a new bull run and i will wait for it no matter how long.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

It’s nice to heard that world become digital because our life will going easy and easier, and because of that every people knowlegde more improve.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: