Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The world is going digital  (Read 2214 times)
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

the author fully agrees with you. the adoption of crypto currency is inevitable and the sooner people can understand this the sooner they will become rich

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

Yes, definitely everything will be fine with our market and the fact that the world is in for a change in the world of the economy is inevitable and I think it is clear to everyone

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

I think there is no replacement in our real/current money.  digital currency maybe the other option of buying,  paying in any transactions.  But never been replace our money. 
jlew079

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:20:02 PM

Yes. The whole world going to the digital world. We can see, on day by day, new things are coming into the world with good technology. The present world is very different than past. Every people are finding new things. So at this time, the world needs new things. So I think the crypto has these all. There have an good technology, easy transactions and high-security features. So I think the crypto field is a very worthy thing to the world and  It is very important for the new generation.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

Its very interesting whenever I see posts like 'bitcoin is dead' or someone asking 'is bitcoin going to die?'. I ask myself, are these people really current at all. Everything we are doing in this modern world is gradually becoming digitized. We are gradually moving from the pen and paper world. The blockchain technology is full of new ideas and projects which is gradually turning the world to a more convenient place to live. Please the fact that you invested in some shit coin and it died doesn't mean the whole crypto community is dying. Trust me, if every coin will then not bitcoin. Digital currency is the new world, very soon the whole world will accept and adopt this great concept
It seems so and should be, because in the past even predicted, more precisely predicted that all this will develop, and will not keep itself waiting so long, so agree, will soon be even richer with the study of the cryptomir.

saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

The disrupting technology of Blockchain is one of the greatest factors of the digitalization of our world, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies will speeding up every financial transaction without a need for some intermediaries and on that sense, life will become easier and the digitalization will bring more for the future generations.
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

everything is true and the world will really become digital in the next decade so bitcoin will find its use

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Lankabc

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

Yes , everything will be digital in the future which means the digital era coming which is modern sub era of industrial revolution.  blockchain technology and bitcoin will play a major role in that digital society.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

I completely share your opinion. Bitcoin is a new technology of the digital world, which is ahead of the world that surrounds us. He has a great future, so people who say that he will die are alarmists. They do not know anything about him.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

I fully agree with author of the topic. The world is becoming increasingly computerized and virtual, and cryptocurrencies are an integral part of it. The future of payments belongs to them.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:40:08 PM

In the coming years, the world will definitely move to digital currency because the current paper currency is costly to maintain and it is subjected to many Mal-practices like printing of fake currency, so in the near future, I believe digital currency will might replace the paper currency
HyperionXtech
Copper Member

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

As the world continues to evolve and a large portion of the people seek technology for the answer, you may find yourself saying, “New technology is confusing and it would take forever to learn.”

This is an idea many people are dealt with as innovative technologies are beginning to phase the outdated methods, we grew so accustomed to, out of existence.

Industrial factories are implementing artificial intelligence to run and maintain their day-to-day operations, while banks are integrating blockchain technology to secure their networks and safeguard their customers. The future is upon us and the new way of life is proving to be tech-based.

The options are set in front of us all, but time will never stop to give us a moment to think. Stick with the old and become obsolete or learn the new and progress with the tech.

One solution is to pick up a book or view a ‘how to’ video about the subject you wish to learn, but understanding a new concept can be difficult without others to guide and share ideas with. That is why most choose to heckle and berate innovative technologies and those that promote them. 

Time continues regardless of what people are doing, but as people we must try and utilize the time we have and continue to grow.

New technology may be discouraging and daunting, but don’t let fear halt your journey through evolution.

Master your future by understanding the world around you. #WithRootForce

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Evolving the way we think about economy ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● HyperionX.org ●  Hyperion Xenoeconomical Technologies Organization  ● Peerion.io
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  #PlayWithPurpose #WithRootForce  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⬢ ⬢ Hyperion Xenoeconomical Technologies Organization ⬢ ⬢
⬢ ⬢ Smart products to connect the world ⬢ ⬢
▂▃▅▆ https://www.hyperionx.org/ ▬▬ https://peerion.io/ ▆▅▃▂

[ Whitelist Feb 20, 2019 - March 6, 2019 ●●●● Tree Propagation  MAR 7 2019 - Dec 31 2019 ]
Pablito89

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

It is, ofc. And that's why we really need to focus on crypto-digital-cryptocurrencies.

This will be a huge milestone when people will start to not use "real" cash. It will occur soon.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

I think this is a development of the times. Because now the world has become more modern than that digital is a development. And the world must recognize that bitcoin and other crypto are an era. Maybe the world will realize when bitcoin has become the strongest. That's my opinion
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

The modern world is making thing easier and if the world is digital then every thing will be accessed through computers and the digital currency like bitcoin and Ether will grow more and this is quite difficult to physically existed in the world.

Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:48:05 PM

I fully agree with author of the topic. The world is becoming increasingly computerized and virtual, and cryptocurrencies are an integral part of it. The future of payments belongs to them.
while there is electricity and the scenario of computerization life that Casati's no other way. but it should happen not one-digit events in the world and everything can return to the gold market and valuable goods.

liennhung345323

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

Many countries have accepted the crypto and have begun to recognize the benefits and value of it. Blockchain technology has attracted many investors and applications in many fields. As the digital age is growing as it is today, I think in the future crypto will be accepted around the world for many applications.
kerremy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

Its very interesting whenever I see posts like 'bitcoin is dead' or someone asking 'is bitcoin going to die?'. I ask myself, are these people really current at all. Everything we are doing in this modern world is gradually becoming digitized. We are gradually moving from the pen and paper world. The blockchain technology is full of new ideas and projects which is gradually turning the world to a more convenient place to live. Please the fact that you invested in some shit coin and it died doesn't mean the whole crypto community is dying. Trust me, if every coin will then not bitcoin. Digital currency is the new world, very soon the whole world will accept and adopt this great concept

Yes, I agree with you. Every aspect of life changes with the development of the internet, and of course, technology. We are heading for the digital age.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are new things that can make the leap forward in the near future.
awosesun

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

To be candid, it really funny seen those post like bitcoin is dead, bitcoin price will never go up again, bitcoin will price will come back to $100 and so on. I think people have fogotten that everything is going digital, everything. Like it or live it Bitcoin as a digital currency has come to stay.
dgreat

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:20:43 PM

How fast time flies. It amazes me how things change. New innovation,ideas, development etc. How  it started with the abacus and other generations  of computer and  now 3D. Things were manually done but now almost everything is digital. The world is truly in the digital age. With the aid of cell phone you can communicate with the people far from your home, with your computer you can send messages, do research,  store information, computer data, Now you can do a job with just your personal computer anywhere you are. You can learn or hook up with a class via your computer. These  are the benefits of going digital  and lots of them too numerous to mention. Permit me to say this WE ARE IN THE BITCOIN AGE and it is just amongst  one of the numerous digital achievements and bitcoin is the talk of the day as the dominant digital crypto currency in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: