Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:53:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The world is going digital  (Read 2213 times)
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

People focus so much on what the price of bitcoin is that they don't look at how bitcoin is traded.  Bitcoin is quite interesting because it is the first asset whose trading/exchange infrastructure was created from a clean sheet, and so you have things like 24/7 trading, multiple exchanges, and direct trading with counterparties, that are going to eventually be used to trade everything else.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:16:53 PM

As times goes by,  many new different digital technology are invented. All of us are aware of it. Like bitcoin, its now totally popular in every part of the world and soon bitcoin will be recognize by many and use it for many transactions that could help them in many ways.
Mrconnect

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:21:05 PM

Yeah!. the convenience that comes with the decentralization that cryptocurrencies offer is just a joy to behold. No one needs the banks to perform transactions these days. Cryptocurrencies are cehaper and faster to use plus your transactions are not regulated as with banks. It is great to see such technological innovations that cryptocurrencies offer. Speaking of the Bitcoin, do people know hiow long the Bitcoin has been around and the value and potential that it offers? Im not sure. If the did, they wouldnt think that the BTC will die. Every other coin can die but not the BTC. It has come through so much to die. The BTC is here now and for the future.
Maxson

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:34:08 PM

The world is actually going digital:from transactions in education,commerce,international trade,online stores just to mention a few.I see a future where block-chain technology will be adopted for ease of transaction.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

You are right many of them always discouraging especially those newbie that saying bitcoin will die and it is bubble so that some of them was panic selling but they didn't know that the new technology and for the improvement of new money which is the digital money is coming or it will come. Innovation and updating is one of our needed and soon our money is totally implements.
marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

They saying bitcoin is dead. For the people who are not interested to bitcoin or to the critics of it.
Because in the first place they are selfish they don't like to success their fellow countrymen.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:51:30 PM

Digitalization & bionics will soon revolutionize the way we understand humanity and society. It just goes to show what can happen with the help of technology and how many lives will be improved. Science, technology, innovation is the future and that's where crypto is getting into.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:56:40 PM

The use of digital human eye is indeed often done by humans, but what needs to be remembered is not only digital currency not only in crypto currency. The use of Internet Banking or credit cards that are often used by everyone to pay for all transactions is normal. For me, fiat currencies currently used by humans are digital currencies, they can pay for transactions using internet banking through smartphones. And now that bitcoin is becoming popular, it should be appropriate to use bitcoin if the government tries to adopt it but the problem is they don't want to use it.
Xuantu9xz

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

Currently, there are thousands of different types of digital money in the world, most commonly Bitcoin. There are also other digital money types like Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Monero (XMR), Ethereum Classic (ETC). is a matter of controversy. Some countries have accepted electronic money as a means of payment. While in some other countries, this currency has not been identified and recognized, even prohibited for fear of risk. To date, electronic money has been legalized in some areas such as the European Union, Japan, Germany, Switzerland or many leading companies such as Dell, Microsoft, Apple ... and are traded on many field. So far, the currencies have had little or no other advantage
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:02:59 PM

Its very interesting whenever I see posts like 'bitcoin is dead' or someone asking 'is bitcoin going to die?'. I ask myself, are these people really current at all. Everything we are doing in this modern world is gradually becoming digitized. We are gradually moving from the pen and paper world. The blockchain technology is full of new ideas and projects which is gradually turning the world to a more convenient place to live. Please the fact that you invested in some shit coin and it died doesn't mean the whole crypto community is dying. Trust me, if every coin will then not bitcoin. Digital currency is the new world, very soon the whole world will accept and adopt this great concept
digitalization will indeed be the future for all of us. gradually digitization will be implemented in stages and begin to be fully applied in the future. we are currently in the stage of development and therefore we have begun to be introduced to digital currencies. like it or not that we have to support this because digital currency will be the main choice we will use in the future.
AllCryptoplus

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:05:44 PM

Its very interesting whenever I see posts like 'bitcoin is dead' or someone asking 'is bitcoin going to die?'. I ask myself, are these people really current at all. Everything we are doing in this modern world is gradually becoming digitized. We are gradually moving from the pen and paper world. The blockchain technology is full of new ideas and projects which is gradually turning the world to a more convenient place to live. Please the fact that you invested in some shit coin and it died doesn't mean the whole crypto community is dying. Trust me, if every coin will then not bitcoin. Digital currency is the new world, very soon the whole world will accept and adopt this great concept
The world is actually going digital. The advent of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will further enhance it.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

The world is actually going digital:from transactions in education,commerce,international trade,online stores just to mention a few.I see a future where block-chain technology will be adopted for ease of transaction.

Well thats correct, because its fast ,cost effective,paperless ,convenient and reliable too. It is immenent and we have to embrace and utilized this digital/blockchain technology  and put in good use.

Open for Campaigns
Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:31:56 PM

This is is absolutely true. A good prospect into the future should tell you that the world is not far from complete shift to a digital world. It is already happening just that sometimes we feel so unwilling to let go a system we are so comfortable with. With time this change will happen.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:19:01 AM

I agree with you but I actually think that all those people simply want to spread FUD so they can get more bitcoins, they don't really believe in what they're saying.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:23:05 AM

are these people really current at all...,we are doing in this modern world is gradually becoming digitized.are gradually moving from the pen and paper world blockchain technology is full of new ideas and projects which is gradually turning the world to a more convenient place to live.the fact that you invested in some and it died doesn't mean the whole crypto community is dying. if every coin will then not bitcoin currency is the new world,very soon the whole world will accept and adopt this great concept...
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:33:14 AM

Conveniency has become the major priority of everyone now. This is what will make crypto blossom some few years to come because it offers much convenience in payment systems. The more reason for the digital form of payments.

zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:04:09 AM

Conveniency has become the major priority of everyone now. This is what will make crypto blossom some few years to come because it offers much convenience in payment systems. The more reason for the digital form of payments.
Yes, digital transaction makes a better payment with at ease and that is why we are using electronics card like debit card, master, visa and so many electronics cards out there for our new electronics payment system fueled by internet in fact internet of all things has now started and that is the indication that the world's trend and direction is to make all things digital.

BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:30:23 AM

Looking forward for the digital world for technology keeps advancing. It would be the easiest and fastest transactions worldwide!
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:33:38 AM

The very moment that credit cards are created, we are already on that digital age. There are going to be much more online transactions in the future and then we will slowly shift on the use of bitcoin. The world would be a much better place when crypto gets adopted.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:41:29 AM

Currently, there are thousands of different types of digital money in the world, most commonly Bitcoin. There are also other digital money types like Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Monero (XMR), Ethereum Classic (ETC). is a matter of controversy. Some countries have accepted electronic money as a means of payment. While in some other countries, this currency has not been identified and recognized, even prohibited for fear of risk. To date, electronic money has been legalized in some areas such as the European Union, Japan, Germany, Switzerland or many leading companies such as Dell, Microsoft, Apple ... and are traded on many field. So far, the currencies have had little or no other advantage
It is obviously seen how technology has improved all over the years and now we're witnessing its move. It's clearly making a surge right now and we are experiencing it. Well as technology evolves a lot of system starts to adopt on it. We can't deny the fact that our world right now is going digital and really advance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: