Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The world is going digital  (Read 2213 times)
adkwini

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:57:27 AM

I agree with you.
I also think that all the people around don't understand the whole concept of a new digital currency. any currency at all.
Crypto just started to be there and that is totally fine to fluctuate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
euronine897

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:18:57 AM

Its very interesting whenever I see posts like 'bitcoin is dead' or someone asking 'is bitcoin going to die?'. I ask myself, are these people really current at all. Everything we are doing in this modern world is gradually becoming digitized. We are gradually moving from the pen and paper world. The blockchain technology is full of new ideas and projects which is gradually turning the world to a more convenient place to live. Please the fact that you invested in some shit coin and it died doesn't mean the whole crypto community is dying. Trust me, if every coin will then not bitcoin. Digital currency is the new world, very soon the whole world will accept and adopt this great concept

That is the main idea behind Bitcoin and the main reason why potential investors are coming to invest in BItcoin and other digital currencies because they know how valuable they are and it helps digital currencies to expand more into the financial world easily because when everything is becoming IT related and digitalized need of a digital currency becoming essential in today than ever   
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

You are right about the world going digital, there has been calls from different quarters to adopt digital currency that it is the future, and some countries have also started making plans for it, so i believe in the future, digital money will be highly used.
Naginiya

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

Its very interesting whenever I see posts like 'bitcoin is dead' or someone asking 'is bitcoin going to die?'. I ask myself, are these people really current at all. Everything we are doing in this modern world is gradually becoming digitized. We are gradually moving from the pen and paper world. The blockchain technology is full of new ideas and projects which is gradually turning the world to a more convenient place to live. Please the fact that you invested in some shit coin and it died doesn't mean the whole crypto community is dying. Trust me, if every coin will then not bitcoin. Digital currency is the new world, very soon the whole world will accept and adopt this great concept

World is developing rapidly with more and more technological investments and that is the main reason Bitcoin was invented to use as a digital currency an alternative to the dollar and other fiat money to do things better in a modernize business environment that doing things in the old , traditional way to gain more benefits and profits for workers and stakeholders in a particular organization   

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Jiucaige

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

When people start using computers and the Internet, our future is destined to be a digital future, which is inevitable! And I think the future digital products will be more advanced!
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:42:01 PM

all worry about the death of digital currencies, but we should be more proud that we are part of a design that changes the world. Anyone who thinks our bitcoin will end, is a big mistake

I am sure that Bitcoin and most of the best cryptocurrencies that are in top-20 will live for many years. Our children and grandchildren will use them, and they will operate with the digital money every day.
Justian1993

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

Yes, agree with it. World is going digital, so digital currency will definetly have a beautiful future. Almost everything is switching from conventional to

digital. But now there are still many people who consider crypto currency only as an investment rather than the technology offered such as, low fee

transaction even to aboard, fast or instant payment, and transparent.
Christinebeauty (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:22:44 PM

Anybody who thinks bitcoin is going to die so leaves crypto will surely come back in the near future. Bitcoin is rather growing not dying

CeyCrypteon

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

Of course the world is going into fully digital concepts with digital currencies and other technologies and that is no surprise because many have seen the advantages that can gain by turning there business and its processes into digital once for better efficiency and effectiveness and that is why Bitcoin future will be much better in the future 
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

Of course the world is going into fully digital concepts with digital currencies and other technologies and that is no surprise because many have seen the advantages that can gain by turning there business and its processes into digital once for better efficiency and effectiveness and that is why Bitcoin future will be much better in the future 
it seems to be all 2000 who twist the thread, and then remain afloat 7-20 companies that will remove all profits from the digital business.

Jerryzack2

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

The latest advances on blockchain technology already indicates positive future for crypto adoption. I'm optimistic that with more user focus innovation, we are closer to a mainstream adoption.
Dimonto

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

The cryptocurrency will be a key to unlocking the world, but now the key is undergoing various tests, scam, pyramid schemes, policy bans, dumping, and only after all these unfavorable factors have passed, the cryptocurrency will be opening the world digital's gate.
Comino

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

Yes, exactly my thoughts. The whole digitalization process, blockchain and cryptotechnologies are doing big steps forward. Fluctuations of the cryptocurrencies, as well  the appearance/disappearance of new coins do not change  the progress.
There is no way this process can stop and hopefully will keep advancing

**COMINO** 
WORLD'S FIRST LIQUID COOLED GPU MINER
200 MH/s * 30dB(A) ASUS, Noctua, Chieftech, HardwareLabs
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:14:11 PM

I strongly believe bitcoin will never die and will survive its struggle.  Otherwise, if there will be some cryptocurrencies will go, then another will come and will dominate the market.  Bitcoin could be at its lowest by this time but as time goes by, it will regain its value among all digital currencies and most probably all those who are holding bitcoins will get the most of the benefit.
Reedah

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

Very well said, but people are spreading rumors about it because they are an aware of this technology and don't know what it is basically but as time will pass I'm sure everybody will understand this.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:15:24 PM

..if you believe in the technology and in  the power of bitcoin,,then you become wary on what will happen in the future..as days pass by..the evolution of new technology continue rises..many have evolve,,from manual concept to automatic..from pen and paper to paperless .probably..in a couple of days or years...we will going to have a digitalized world..if thats happen..then many would benefit in the life changing that bitcoin will give to everyone in the future..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

it's true that the bitcoin system is a very young and flexible system. which has a potentiality of conquering a lot of systems. it can clearly solve a lot of current financial issues with a lot of countries but not every county is accepting its risks. like India and China does not accept bitcoin till now and both the counties have banned it. Using bitcoin is safe right now but what if some company in the future started data mining then they can clearly track addresses with no of transactions.
Patrick Carvalho

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

As you know, we are in the technological 4.0 era now. And, technology is not also more and more developed but only more dominating all around the world. We can not deny the advantages from digital such as faster, safer, and more convenient. I see that the world is going digital easily turns up.
Heather Santos

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

Actually, every house in the world owns at least some digital things such as TV, smartphone and so on. With the development of digital, it is very remarkable for digital to become popular all around the world. Although It is supposed that BItcoin maybe come in end, the digital still develops. Because, there will be a substitute cryptocurrency that can replace Bitcoin, or even it will be more perfect than Bitcoin. Because, BItcoin is only a type of cryptocurrency, it is not all.
bluehive21

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

World started to digitize from many years ago and that is why digital technology has become demanding today in many areas in entertainment  and financial sectors so as a digital currency Bitcoin will be much popular in the future because it possess better qualities and features than any non digital currency in the world and that is why many predict that Bitoin will be the next and first digital token to use as a international currency   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: