Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Colud you fill up a questionnaire?  (Read 185 times)
kimdean (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

Hello! and I'm sorry about my English skill.

This survey is for my group assessment report at university, and my group member made this.
The survey talks about how to protect our cryptocurrency form hacking

It contains 4 questions, 2 questions are multiple choice and other 2 are essay questions.

thank you for your time.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd9h1MEjgz5XxVaWTxX49lYDltAWvhq675sI2ul4nk_FSx_WA/viewform
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

The survey questionnaire is really short and this will help you to get many responses as this will take only few seconds. I have done my part and hopeful; that you will be able to get good amount of responses that you need.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:12:39 PM

This was a fairly short and easy survey. I hope you found the right amount of sample size that you wanted and that the BitcoinTalk forum was able to help you out wit it.Good luck.
cryptocamacho4785

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:58:36 PM

This is really a short survey and this will require only seconds to complete I have submitted my response and hope that this will help you a lot. I think that you will get huge responses from this community and your survey will help bitcoin also.
DarkVampire

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

Best of luck for your assignments and be sure to let us know what findings you get and what your conclusion is. All these hacks, scams etc. are really getting out of hand and is one of the most alarming issues of the crypto market. I hope people participates in your survey and provide valuable opinions.
BlackCat3

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

The best way to protect your crypto is to use a cold wallet or hardware wallet if you are holding for a long time. But software wallets work fine too. I don’t if any wallet provides the use of Google 2FA but it’s a better option than the SIM 2FA because the hackers can clone your sim card too.
CrownKit

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

Wow, so now there are assignments being made in universities too regarding cryptos. Good luck with your assignment and I have also submitted my answer. Hope the findings will be fruitful and maybe it’ll help in the future developments of crypto and crypto wallets.
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

If you keep to the following rules it will be extremely difficult for your wallet to be hack.
1. Keep your passwords secret and secure.
2. Do not click any suspicious link, click only link you request for in your email.
3. Guide your laptop with password.
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:43:35 AM

Welcome you for selecting this topics as assesement. I think you are worried about its hacking. No need to be worried. It is fully secured. It is using very complex and sofisticated algorithms. Deposition and transaction all are still safe. I think it will keep its track.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: