Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:59:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top crypto under $1... Good tech, too  (Read 735 times)
0xCoin (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:12:53 AM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

These are just some of the projects, I think are very solid under $1
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

I agree with you in many of them. The fact that they're under 1$ doesn't mean they are "cheap", you should see how many coins are and will be minted in total but, anyway, most of the coins you're mentioning have signs of being oversold. And about the tech you're right, I would choose ICX for the best technology because not only the idea is brilliant but they have a really great team to develop it and South Korean Government's backing  Shocked

Anyone knows other top cryptos under $1 not mentioned in this thread?
megasynk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:40:50 AM

Look at the market cap not at the price. Almost all coins you've mentioned are already in 1st 100 on coinmarketcap so that doesn't mean they are cheap.
NikyGreyton

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

MOCKTAIL.FINANCE

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

+ ROX
+ LYM

i think this two coin is to interesting

══════════════☛MOCKTAIL.FINANCE☚═════════════
The First ERC 1155 Standard Semi-Fungible Token on BSC
daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

You should have Spectrecoin on that list  Wink https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

I agree with you in many of them. The fact that they're under 1$ doesn't mean they are "cheap", you should see how many coins are and will be minted in total but, anyway, most of the coins you're mentioning have signs of being oversold. And about the tech you're right, I would choose ICX for the best technology because not only the idea is brilliant but they have a really great team to develop it and South Korean Government's backing  Shocked

Anyone knows other top cryptos under $1 not mentioned in this thread?
I think UTN is a potential coin under $1 that must be mentioned in this thread Cheesy , it is an innovative new protocol and this project has an active community

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

Some people are already posted about Spectrecoin (XSPEC) in other threads

But my view on this is that

In order to win the arms race with 1890 other crypto projects

a project must have USP (unique selling proposition)

More beneficial for the initial investor is to get entered in such a project at a very low mcap for maximum potential gains (penny stocks)

One of those super undervalued projects is Spectrecoin

Do your own research to understand why, but main reason is a possibility of staking while staying completely anonymous receiving anonymous stakes - new Stealth Staking algo or Proof-of-Stealth

P.S.
And btw it has alread been hitting ATH of 5-6 dollars per coin, while now as you ve asked sub 0,5$
So now is the time if anything
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

i think xlm/ stellar lumen its a coin have prospect in thr future, now the platform like stellarterm have so many project in stellar token
jawakoak

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

Matrix Ai Network its a good coin with good technology, some people says its a blockchain 3.0 version, the price is not so bad right now
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

Out of those i would agree on 0x. decentralized exchanges are the future, i am only not satisfied with the speed they are unveiling their project. It seems kinda slow.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:44:59 PM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

Almost all the coins you have listed here are in the top 100 list on coinmarketcap. So their price is really low, but I think half of them will fall in price in the future.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Wicking

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

With the spread of crypto people have forgotten one thing... it's privacy.... in real life, cash provides privacy, but where to find it among the open to all views blockchains? Answer, privacy coins - I would like to draw your attention to them, they are a bridge to financial freedom in the future, which will come faster than we think...Topic - coin XMR on everyone's lips,but it is much more expensive than 1 $( around 100 times). I present to you another coin privacy which is still under the radar-XSPEC. Fully working product, excellent privacy technology, a small issue (like BTC), at the moment a low capitalization which is at the level of strong support for the purchase, and finally the price in the region of $0.3. What else does a man need podderzhivaetsya privacy and have been looking for the opportunity to earn your X50,100? Bingo!   https://spectreproject.io.   Explore on your own.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

Almost all the coins you have listed here are in the top 100 list on coinmarketcap. So their price is really low, but I think half of them will fall in price in the future.
Which coins from this list don't you like? I think 80% from CMC list will die in the 1-2 years period. But until it happened we can see a different pump and uptrends with their participation. Last time I see more and more shilling for Xspec for example.
Wicking

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:42:43 AM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

Which coins from this list don't you like? I think 80% from CMC list will die in the 1-2 years period. But until it happened we can see a different pump and uptrends with their participation. Last time I see more and more shilling for Xspec for example.
Trying to spread the word for you is a shilling? It's easy to talk for coins from the top 100, they are all on hearing and you do not look stupid saying "invest in ETH". Apparently you do not know, but recent studies have shown that only 36 of the top 100 projects are working, the rest give only promises.... But when someone pays attention to these projects it is not a shilling, because it is the top 100. Personally, I'm just telling people about the XSPEC project, what people will decide to do next, we are all free people and have the right and freedom to act independently without limiting the rights and freedoms of other people. I have not broken this postulate, have you? Be patient and much around you will change for the better. And still try to study the draft😉 https://spectreproject.io good Luck and peace to You!
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:16:50 AM

I have XLM in my wallet, but I have some other recommendations, BTM, XRP, STEEM, BAT are also very good, I hope that investment partners can look at these coins!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Fundrazor

Activity: 8
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:47:05 AM

ARK has a crystal clear roadmap to becoming a solid payment system for mass adoption, driven by a professional team and great community. A practical, usable and no frills coin.

ARK is supported by Nano Ledger S and is looking to be formally compliant (for instance as to EU General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR within contracts) while keeping well focused on their users with an ample choice of software components for the Ark ecosystem.

The amount of coins is reasonable (136 mln) and most of them (106 mln) are in circulation.

I was very pleased to find out that when you own ARK in a wallet you`ll be able able to choose a  `delegate` (at the expense of 1 ARK) who will then credit your wallet every single day with an amount of ARK proportional to your holdings.
In any case this amounts to approximately 10% `interest`per year!

ARK will not stay below $ 1 much longer imo.
Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

Good picks. I thought polymath was all hyped but they are really going somewhere and their objectives are all for the benefit of the space in general. I would prefer those with new blockchains and platforms that can stay for up to years just like ethereum.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

XLM
ICX
ZIL
Civic
I think 4 altcoin that have the best technology in their list. Also I also invest in ADA I rated it best in all altcoin under 1$

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

For me XLM, ICX, TKY and MAN are the coins that has ve a solid fundamentals and big potential in the future. Those coins for me are like jewel that are undervalued right now.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

Although I see some potential in there, you can get better returns if you get good timing on an ICO coin.
For me the main coins to invest are those that seemed to show promise are the ICOs with great organisation and idea, as opposed to the best marketing strategy. ICOs like Rentberry bring the ideas of long-term leasing to the blockchain and Eterbase backs such coins for a good exchange market showing their true value of their ideas on improving the blockchain.
One coin in my radar has been MeVu, which is a decentralised betting solution "bet anything against anyone", which sets it apart from the competition.
JoeriHugelier

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

Although I find they concept of 'coins under 1$' to be shortsighted I get the appeal of finding A hidden gem taht still under $1 so you can load up on it.
$ price is just a small fraction of what makes a coin an interesting invest. They biggest point of interest for me would be good tech, tech that's not just a copy or clone of some other coin that address an actual demand in the real world. Since I believe there is a big market for the right platform, my money would be on XTRABYTES (XBY) a highly secure superfast codeagnostic platform that will solve the problems of scalability a lot of other platforms are facing. Another big market for crypto currencies would be the privacy coins. Since BTC has become almost mainstream and can hardly be called a privacy coin, the demand for a truly anonymous coin is ongoing. Here is where I believe Spectrecoin (XSPEC) can make a huge difference, They have successfully implemented TOR and OBFS4 and offer stealthstaking, which is pretty unique.
Both still way under 1$ and both still in full development with the potential of making a lot of profit.
aburris75519

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

Thank you very much. I prefer invest to cheap coins, because some small movement could bring me big profit.
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

I see the XSPEC shills are out in full force today. I have one simple request: Put your money where your mouth is and maybe I'll believe you. Your volume today was barely 1 BTC - USD 7210 to be precise. (According to Coinmarketcap) That's really low for a coin that you claim to hold so much promise  Grin

TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
TOMO...

Add Siacoin, Potcoin and PundiX. These are all superb projects with good potential for the medium term.
pwnSTA

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:05:48 PM

I'm currently mining RVN; nursing a crush on Bruce Fenton Wink

Other than that, I'm bullish on MFT (dapp platform) , XSPEC (privacy-centric POS) & NKN (network protocol).
Wicking

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:09:50 AM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

Trying to spread the word for you is a shilling? It's easy to talk for coins from the top 100, they are all on hearing and you do not look stupid saying "invest in ETH". Apparently you do not know, but recent studies have shown that only 36 of the top 100 projects are working, the rest give only promises.... But when someone pays attention to these projects it is not a shilling, because it is the top 100. Personally, I'm just telling people about the XSPEC project, what people will decide to do next, we are all free people and have the right and freedom to act independently without limiting the rights and freedoms of other people. I have not broken this postulate, have you? Be patient and much around you will change for the better. And still try to study the draft😉 https://spectreproject.io good Luck and peace to You!
I see the XSPEC shills are out in full force today. I have one simple request: Put your money where your mouth is and maybe I'll believe you. Your volume today was barely 1 BTC - USD 7210 to be precise. (According to Coinmarketcap) That's really low for a coin that you claim to hold so much promise  Grin

And again a baseless accusation in the shilling and insulting. Why do you let yourself be like this?  And now just try to think logically: the project does not have huge amounts collected on the ICO, only 2 weeks as the developer Fund began to gather (every 6 block), respectively, the project did not pay for ANY ARTICLE - all that was sad, it was the initiative of the editorial Board - low trades are due to the fact that very few people know about the project. Now you're trying to blame people for just saying they're talking about the project. Why are you being so aggressive? Here are links to articles:
https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html
https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/
https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/07/30/investor-insight-why-you-must-hold-spectrecoin-xspec-and-namecoin-nmc/?amp
They also distribute shilling? And note, I repeat once again the project they did not pay for these articles, just a penny.
Before you go out with accusations, study well, otherwise you just look a little silly. Good luck to everyone!
Aristo80

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

Not trying to stir any more shit, but I also honestly think xspec does deserve a mention for good tech <$1.  Not going to go into details because that has already been done.
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:10:36 AM

dont look past electroneum....its underated i feel.

Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:13:22 AM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

It is difficult to name the top of coins, which in principle are not stable and very volatile. Yes, and the prospects for each of them for the future are very illusory. But I think that this is an iota and stellar, at least for a long time will remain on the market.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Black Coffee

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:19:15 AM

for coins below the $1 price I have ADA, IOTA and TRX. I think the three coins have good technology and a solid community, therefore I am sure they have good growth and are worthy to hold.
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

Well when XSPEC gets Stealth Staking done

There would be no more scepticism nor denial

only FOMO
Mrmogz

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

Although I find they concept of 'coins under 1$' to be shortsighted I get the appeal of finding A hidden gem taht still under $1 so you can load up on it.
$ price is just a small fraction of what makes a coin an interesting invest. They biggest point of interest for me would be good tech, tech that's not just a copy or clone of some other coin that address an actual demand in the real world. Since I believe there is a big market for the right platform, my money would be on XTRABYTES (XBY) a highly secure superfast codeagnostic platform that will solve the problems of scalability a lot of other platforms are facing. Another big market for crypto currencies would be the privacy coins. Since BTC has become almost mainstream and can hardly be called a privacy coin, the demand for a truly anonymous coin is ongoing. Here is where I believe Spectrecoin (XSPEC) can make a huge difference, They have successfully implemented TOR and OBFS4 and offer stealthstaking, which is pretty unique.
Both still way under 1$ and both still in full development with the potential of making a lot of profit.

Agreed, and I hold some of both of those. Other coins under $1 would be ARK, ICX, ENG, ITC, SHIFT, RHOC, BAT. Not necessarily all small caps but prices are still good for picking up the projects you believe in.
Beachguy2

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

Spectrecoin Community Manager,prev acct hacked

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:54:19 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 03:04:22 PM by Beachguy2

There's a very good reason for the lower volume for Spectrecoin these days......almost everyone in the community , very large and active,  has loaded bags and is hodling strong.
Price has been steady in the low to mid 4000 sats which is a steal for the tech our Devs have accomplished and what's to come.

I invite anyone to take a closer look  by coming to the Spectrecoin discord

Another under $1 coin I like is raven.

disclaimer - I'm the Spectrecoin community manager. On a newbie account as my "Legendary" account (active here since 2014) was compromised, locked by me and not able to be recovered.
Icwt

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

I would recommend the following

Shift - Decentralised Internet and has working product, started to get going during the last bullrun without any marketing

Sonm - keeping this for a long term hold

Spectrecoin (xspec) - brilliant privacy coin in which the tech speaks for itself. It’s a pos coin as well and can currently get 10-15% a year return from staking rewards. Stealth staking is planned for Q1 2019 as well which will be huge once released
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

for coins below the $1 price I have ADA, IOTA and TRX. I think the three coins have good technology and a solid community, therefore I am sure they have good growth and are worthy to hold.
if the crypto-currency market will have a positive trend in the coming years, then such projects will show quite good prospects. The main thing today is to use the chance to buy coins at a cheap price.
morningman

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is an excellent low cap, inexpensive privacy coin with an awesome community, an experienced Dev Team, a whitepaper and an updated roadmap. All the groundwork is laid for XSPEC to grow exponentially, not only in price but also adoption.

With the next crypto bull market on the horizon Spectrecoin is poised to be a leader in its category.

Go to https://spectreproject.io today and see for yourself all the benefits of owning this coin.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

It looks like you dropped the XRP and ADA. Why are the two altcoin not listed? Replacing REN and TOMO, your cryptocurrency investment list under 1$ would be great

posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:12:49 PM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

It looks like you dropped the XRP and ADA. Why are the two altcoin not listed? Replacing REN and TOMO, your cryptocurrency investment list under 1$ would be great

Not much great, the rest of the altcoins that he has mentioned was not convinced me to invest. Investing is all about to gain profits from it, and for me it's better to invest in crypto that have a good potential to growth.
I agreed with you said be cause the listed coins by the OP does not have an outstanding features to survive the crypto market for a longtime and this make me believe the OP is holder of those mention coin. Meanwhile, I will advice the community to also do their own research before doing any invest.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:52:04 AM

many altcoins whose values ​​are under $ 1 and some of those altcoins have potential in the future, I am not interested in the altcoins that you offer even I don't know the coins, I prefer altcoin which is in the 10 coin market cap list, I like Tron, Cardano and Stellar Lumens.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:46:47 AM

good potential price in the future and good technology i think pundi x and stellar have this category, wait for price under bull market in the end off year
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:28:46 AM

good potential price in the future and good technology i think pundi x and stellar have this category, wait for price under bull market in the end off year
I'm also looking for this two great coin, I see a recent pump on the stellar and its really great to see that.
We are waiting for bull market and if this happen this year expect the price of this two will reach $1 or higher.
I also believe on Utrust (UTK), I know this coin and its technology is so nice, I expect this coin to bounce back when market goes higher.
Babber

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

Check out XSPEC at https://spectreproject.io. My most promising small cap coin. Great privacy tech with PoS v3 and even better is coming: stealth staking! As I can see it, the new development team is pushing hard to get the project rolling again after the most recent fork that provides them stable project funding too. But don't believe me, do a bit of research, check out the white paper and read the recent news about Spectrecoin yourself. Start with this for example: https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:26:36 AM

According to my research, this year a lot of coins have taken strong signals that they will make themselves effective in the marketplace. In a very good example of the ecosystem.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

I would add SC, COSS, NANO, and XSPEC to the list. Although, most of the coins and tokens you have listed are pretty good ones and I am still holding a lot of them even since ICO with the belief that it is going to be worth the wait at the end of it all.

It is a good thing for a coin or token to have a product which is what would drive in the demand and that alone makes it worthwhile and a bit relaxing for any investor looking forward to its growth and for some pretty good profit eventually.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:10:32 PM

How about Credits (CS)? I think it's also a really good cryptocurrency with good project behind and price of Credits (CS) is also under $1 at the moment. Beside Credits, I also think why don't you add Carnado (ADA) in your list cause it's a really really good cryptocurrency with low price at the moment.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████