Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top crypto under $1... Good tech, too  (Read 735 times)
0xCoin (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:12:53 AM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

These are just some of the projects, I think are very solid under $1
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

I agree with you in many of them. The fact that they're under 1$ doesn't mean they are "cheap", you should see how many coins are and will be minted in total but, anyway, most of the coins you're mentioning have signs of being oversold. And about the tech you're right, I would choose ICX for the best technology because not only the idea is brilliant but they have a really great team to develop it and South Korean Government's backing  Shocked

Anyone knows other top cryptos under $1 not mentioned in this thread?
megasynk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:40:50 AM

Look at the market cap not at the price. Almost all coins you've mentioned are already in 1st 100 on coinmarketcap so that doesn't mean they are cheap.
NikyGreyton

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

MOCKTAIL.FINANCE

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

+ ROX
+ LYM

i think this two coin is to interesting

══════════════☛MOCKTAIL.FINANCE☚═════════════
The First ERC 1155 Standard Semi-Fungible Token on BSC
daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

You should have Spectrecoin on that list  Wink https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

I agree with you in many of them. The fact that they're under 1$ doesn't mean they are "cheap", you should see how many coins are and will be minted in total but, anyway, most of the coins you're mentioning have signs of being oversold. And about the tech you're right, I would choose ICX for the best technology because not only the idea is brilliant but they have a really great team to develop it and South Korean Government's backing  Shocked

Anyone knows other top cryptos under $1 not mentioned in this thread?
I think UTN is a potential coin under $1 that must be mentioned in this thread Cheesy , it is an innovative new protocol and this project has an active community

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

Some people are already posted about Spectrecoin (XSPEC) in other threads

But my view on this is that

In order to win the arms race with 1890 other crypto projects

a project must have USP (unique selling proposition)

More beneficial for the initial investor is to get entered in such a project at a very low mcap for maximum potential gains (penny stocks)

One of those super undervalued projects is Spectrecoin

Do your own research to understand why, but main reason is a possibility of staking while staying completely anonymous receiving anonymous stakes - new Stealth Staking algo or Proof-of-Stealth

P.S.
And btw it has alread been hitting ATH of 5-6 dollars per coin, while now as you ve asked sub 0,5$
So now is the time if anything
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

i think xlm/ stellar lumen its a coin have prospect in thr future, now the platform like stellarterm have so many project in stellar token
jawakoak

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

Matrix Ai Network its a good coin with good technology, some people says its a blockchain 3.0 version, the price is not so bad right now
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

Out of those i would agree on 0x. decentralized exchanges are the future, i am only not satisfied with the speed they are unveiling their project. It seems kinda slow.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:44:59 PM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

Almost all the coins you have listed here are in the top 100 list on coinmarketcap. So their price is really low, but I think half of them will fall in price in the future.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Wicking

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

With the spread of crypto people have forgotten one thing... it's privacy.... in real life, cash provides privacy, but where to find it among the open to all views blockchains? Answer, privacy coins - I would like to draw your attention to them, they are a bridge to financial freedom in the future, which will come faster than we think...Topic - coin XMR on everyone's lips,but it is much more expensive than 1 $( around 100 times). I present to you another coin privacy which is still under the radar-XSPEC. Fully working product, excellent privacy technology, a small issue (like BTC), at the moment a low capitalization which is at the level of strong support for the purchase, and finally the price in the region of $0.3. What else does a man need podderzhivaetsya privacy and have been looking for the opportunity to earn your X50,100? Bingo!   https://spectreproject.io.   Explore on your own.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

Almost all the coins you have listed here are in the top 100 list on coinmarketcap. So their price is really low, but I think half of them will fall in price in the future.
Which coins from this list don't you like? I think 80% from CMC list will die in the 1-2 years period. But until it happened we can see a different pump and uptrends with their participation. Last time I see more and more shilling for Xspec for example.
Wicking

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:42:43 AM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

Which coins from this list don't you like? I think 80% from CMC list will die in the 1-2 years period. But until it happened we can see a different pump and uptrends with their participation. Last time I see more and more shilling for Xspec for example.
Trying to spread the word for you is a shilling? It's easy to talk for coins from the top 100, they are all on hearing and you do not look stupid saying "invest in ETH". Apparently you do not know, but recent studies have shown that only 36 of the top 100 projects are working, the rest give only promises.... But when someone pays attention to these projects it is not a shilling, because it is the top 100. Personally, I'm just telling people about the XSPEC project, what people will decide to do next, we are all free people and have the right and freedom to act independently without limiting the rights and freedoms of other people. I have not broken this postulate, have you? Be patient and much around you will change for the better. And still try to study the draft😉 https://spectreproject.io good Luck and peace to You!
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:16:50 AM

I have XLM in my wallet, but I have some other recommendations, BTM, XRP, STEEM, BAT are also very good, I hope that investment partners can look at these coins!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Fundrazor

Activity: 8
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:47:05 AM

ARK has a crystal clear roadmap to becoming a solid payment system for mass adoption, driven by a professional team and great community. A practical, usable and no frills coin.

ARK is supported by Nano Ledger S and is looking to be formally compliant (for instance as to EU General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR within contracts) while keeping well focused on their users with an ample choice of software components for the Ark ecosystem.

The amount of coins is reasonable (136 mln) and most of them (106 mln) are in circulation.

I was very pleased to find out that when you own ARK in a wallet you`ll be able able to choose a  `delegate` (at the expense of 1 ARK) who will then credit your wallet every single day with an amount of ARK proportional to your holdings.
In any case this amounts to approximately 10% `interest`per year!

ARK will not stay below $ 1 much longer imo.
Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

Good picks. I thought polymath was all hyped but they are really going somewhere and their objectives are all for the benefit of the space in general. I would prefer those with new blockchains and platforms that can stay for up to years just like ethereum.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

XLM
ICX
ZIL
Civic
I think 4 altcoin that have the best technology in their list. Also I also invest in ADA I rated it best in all altcoin under 1$

jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

Ravencoin
XLM
ICX
ZIL
STEEM
Enigma
Polymath
Ox
Civic or TKY
HPB
MAN
REN
TOMO...

For me XLM, ICX, TKY and MAN are the coins that has ve a solid fundamentals and big potential in the future. Those coins for me are like jewel that are undervalued right now.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

Although I see some potential in there, you can get better returns if you get good timing on an ICO coin.
For me the main coins to invest are those that seemed to show promise are the ICOs with great organisation and idea, as opposed to the best marketing strategy. ICOs like Rentberry bring the ideas of long-term leasing to the blockchain and Eterbase backs such coins for a good exchange market showing their true value of their ideas on improving the blockchain.
One coin in my radar has been MeVu, which is a decentralised betting solution "bet anything against anyone", which sets it apart from the competition.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: