Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:42:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why government announce bitcoin is illegal?  (Read 6004 times)
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

We know Bitcoin is one of the powerful and top coin in marketplace.
But world wide all county are announced its illegal.
I personally think that bitcoin is very help us for paying any payment.
Its has many facility.
But our government are announced its illegal

For me government announce bitcoin is illegal because they wanted to destory it. They know that if many people know that it is illegal there is a chance that it can affect the percentage of people that is working here to decrease.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:27:15 AM

Because bitcoin is decentralization, the government will find it difficult to regulate bitcoin. In the country with high level of corruption, bitcoin can be used for money laundering and it Will make the economy of that country deteriorating. Many factors can be causes why the government announce bitcoin is illegal.
al maruf

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

I think spreading negative news about Bitcoin in Bitcoin, bad news of Bitcoin in different places and people around the world through publicity in the media. Apart from this, some dishonest people have caused Bitcoin damage to Bitcoin by using bad things. Unfortunately, the government looks at all these damages, fearing Bitcoin. So the government is declaring bitcoin illegal.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:28:26 AM

Its has many facility.

actually there are many works done using Bitcoin which are not legal like the transactions made buy guns smugglers or drug smugglers then those transactions are illegal so the government is thinking that the Bitcoins are illegal because those are animals but after some days I think the transactions will be traceable and the government will urban bitquence in all the countries.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:46:38 AM

Its has many facility.

I don't think you are trying to find out and read it. because you say that every country prohibits bitcoin in other words illegal. and you are wrong, there are many countries that welcome crypto and bitcoin as other currencies that can be traded. for example, jepan and korea. because I'm Asian.
BlackHills41

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

There are some reason among them I think the vital reason is bitcoin is open and nothing can dominate it even governments rules also and it is the main problem.
ExpediteStyle201

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

Only because government can not get any benefit from it, neither they can control it nor they can get any tax from here or from the users or holders.
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

This is not a right concept and bitcoin is not illegal in all the countries in the world .Switzerland, USA and there are many other countries where bitcoin is legal and many countries are accepting this gradually. People do not have right concept regarding this and so many countries have not legalized this.
ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:31:15 PM

bitcoin is illegal because its moved by unforseen elements and circumstances without the public having no or little knowledge about it. also laws and regulations relating to bitcoin can change several times a year as financial institutions adapt to the market shifts. this on my point is the reason why governement announces bitcoin as illegal
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:36:17 PM

Only communist country and authoritarian governments would even think of declaring bitcoin illegal. And the reasons are quite simple, Bitcoins undermines their control over their population and gives the people their power back. If you are a dictatorship, the last thing you want is people being able to spend their money freely!

supremacy10

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

Because they don't really understand how it works and it is complex nature , managing private key , public key and understanding blockchain terminologies
TobMarshall

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

The disadvantages crypto poses is actually threatening though. Yet, I believe with time is what they can not stop, it will eventually happen, digital currency has come to stay. The government can announce that way because that's what they seem to see it, but some other government are preparing not to allow the crypto to overtake them unknowingly, I believe that's what government are supposed to be doing, looking for means to help curb or lessen the crypto disadvantage.
electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:50:57 PM

It could be the fact that it is a decentralized system and that the government feels powerless due to this fact. It could also be the reason that in the past a lot of illegal activities took place through BTC. Hence the government made it illegal.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

government have several reasons for announcing bitcoin as an illegal means of transaction, especially based on the fact that bitcoi transactions are not being regulated. also, government has no control over bitcoin and government doesnt support anything they have no control over.but i strongly believe in years to come we will see government of all nations accepting and adopting bitcoin use.
bitfocus741

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:36:19 PM

You are not right as bitcoin is not illegal in all of the countries in the world. Bitcoin is legal in the Switzerland from the starting of this market and USA is showing huge interest for this. Many countries are gradually accepting this.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:39:49 PM

Its has many facility.
Some government from other countries banned bitcoin in their country because they think that its illegal. We all know that some people use bitcoin in different illegal transactions, and maybe there is more specific reason why they think its illegal.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

Every government has different perspective. And my country did not release a  statement that telling bitcoin is illegal. So don't tell that all country make bitcoin illegal.

Blessing97

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:51:52 PM

Well with bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general comes decentralization; something that renders the government and it's respective arms somewhat powerless over the governed. Hence their concerns and efforts to ban bitcoin in whatever way possible.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:06:01 PM

There are some countries that considers bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not acceptable to their economies and might harm it if they allow the coins to be use by their people. They prefer a currency that can be controlled than a decentralized coin because they can easily monitor and prevent any illegal use of that centralized currency. Here in my country, the government is yet to legalize the bitcoin but they allow people to use it in any transactions.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:32:08 PM

Its has many facility.
not all countries consider it illegal, even many countries have been encouraged to legalize bitcoin. The digital age has now begun and the government is starting to compete to compete in the international economy, cryptocurrency technology can be a thing that will be popular in the future, and countries that cannot accept bitcoin will probably be left behind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: