Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:01:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why government announce bitcoin is illegal?  (Read 5996 times)
John.Verdon761232
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

ICOHOLDER SUPPORT

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:11:07 PM

Now the countries can be divided into three groups in relation to bitcoin: those who banned, who allowed and those that have not yet decided how to behave in this situation. In 2018, some countries have already chosen their own way.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:11:24 PM

We know Bitcoin is one of the powerful and top coin in marketplace.
But world wide all county are announced its illegal.
I personally think that bitcoin is very help us for paying any payment.
Its has many facility.
But our government are announced its illegal

some governments announce bitcoin is illegal because they only see the bad side of bitcoin. the government says bitcoin is illegal but the people are crying and disappointed with the government which does not look at the good side of bitcoin, I think people in countries that forbid bitcoin definitely like bitcoin as their side income and some use bitcoin as a source of income.

onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

Well i guest it's because this government is there's nothing to get from bitcoin like taxes that's why they officially said this is illegal but so many people is until now they use to invest in bitcoin to earn money so mean's someday they officially said bitcoin is close without cooperate by government taxes
Cocosoxoto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:10:57 AM

Bitcoin is a popular online currency. But still the government of some countries banned Bitcoin. Because the criminals carried out illegal activities by Bitcoin. And some countries think they can not control it.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:14:52 AM

Not all countries are against the use of cryptocurrency. Only some because they can't take control of the transactions in this field of money. The examples of countries that does not accept the use of bitcoin are Russia and China.

Hiru941126

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:22:39 AM

Because they are afraid that it can go out of control. It is a decentralized and cannot regulate or control. Even people can use  it in illegal transactions and for many more violent things.
Protonem

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:27:14 AM

Because government are going worried that they can't control our money more.
Regulation of tax, fees, etc, are become stuck discussion how will Bitcoin difficult to be adopting into many field of government finance system. While on the other side, Sadly, we found many exchanges and few people doing scam using Bitcoin names and it's popularity, it makes the situation getting worse.
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

Everything will be fine you should not worry I believe the market will recover and we will get profit as well as we will get more tokens from joining the dog companion programs ico
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:05:29 AM

Its has many facility.
there are many reasons and considerations of the government in legalizing bitcoin as the prevailing currency because perhaps the negative impact is greater than positive from the results obtained but I am sure that someday bitcoin will grow even faster and can be legalized by all countries

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:08:22 AM

Its has many facility.
I think it's because of the government can't control the bitcoin and that's why the government want to banned bitcoin and make bitcoin illegal. Thank god my country here is not announce bitcoin is illegal and not banned bitcoin. I can still use bitcoin here without problem. I think why government announce to banned bitcoin is reasonable though. Maybe we need more years to courage our government to accept bitcoin.
Exclusives

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:14:44 AM

The government does not dare to formalize bitcoin because the government does not have control over the activities carried out by bitcoin users.
I think that is what causes all governments not to dare to say that bitcoin is an official virtual currency
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:52:53 AM

not all countries announce bitcoin is illegal, and countries that have not legalized bitcoin in my opinion because their government does not yet have a legal rule that can protect its citizens if using this currency for transactions, because bitcoin is not from any country
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:56:57 AM

not all countries announce bitcoin is illegal, and countries that have not legalized bitcoin in my opinion because their government does not yet have a legal rule that can protect its citizens if using this currency for transactions, because bitcoin is not from any country

The term is not because it is not from any country byt because Bitcoin is decentralized. I think there are still a lot of process for Bitcoin to be legalized, still they needed it especially with a lot of users of Bitcoin in that country.

If there are a lit if users in one country, the government should be able to take care of their citizens. Also, I don't think that government sees Bitcoin as an illegal cryptocurrency but with anonimity, Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities or crime.
Shiellatummy

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:22:52 AM

That's because scammers and frauds used Bitcoin as an instrument to scam people. Some criminals or group of people who do illegal things also used Bitcoin to transact payment.
And I think the government don't want to legalize the Bitcoin because they cannot tract and don't have any control since the Bitcoin is decentralize crypto currency.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

That's because scammers and frauds used Bitcoin as an instrument to scam people. Some criminals or group of people who do illegal things also used Bitcoin to transact payment.
And I think the government don't want to legalize the Bitcoin because they cannot tract and don't have any control since the Bitcoin is decentralize crypto currency.
maybe that is another reason why the government makes bitcoin illegal. so many people use this to deceive others. but this seems not the main reason that the government banned bitcoin. well, even though there are some countries that warn this to users...

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

While Some governments announce such things to eliminate Bitcoins existence from earth forever  and some are trying to see how they can allow Bitcoin to use as an international currency to gain more profits as a governments into the country and Switzerland plays a major role doing that at the moment so everything is not happening for the bad side of Bitcoins future
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

the goverment cant take control of crypto they cannot take any tax for buying stuff from other country and BTC can be a GDP to the country so i think thats why goverment said btc is illegal
Switchern

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

according to Government research together with the Bank, it was confirmed that virtual currencies including Bitcoin were not recognized as legitimate payment instruments. So that it is prohibited from being used as a payment instrument in Asian countries. The prohibition is in accordance with the provisions because it prohibits law
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

bitcoin as a way of having illegal transactions that can't be located by the government,,,many government sees bitcoin illegal because they are controlled by them and does not have a proper legalizing process of legalizing a fiat or local money....
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

It's because they are afraid of bitcoin taking over the financial world and become a legitimae currency. Why? bitcoin is decentralize thus information are avilable to public so if something is wrong or if government did a corruption with bitcoin, it would not be long until it is exposed and it would be easy to trace. If transparency is something bitcoin could offer then it is something the government do not want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: