Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why government announce bitcoin is illegal?  (Read 6004 times)
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

We know Bitcoin is one of the powerful and top coin in marketplace.
But world wide all county are announced its illegal.
I personally think that bitcoin is very help us for paying any payment.
Its has many facility.
But our government are announced its illegal

Government have threat that Bitcoin will have negative impact on economy of the country and it will encourage the illegal financial activities,But i think if government take initiative and make process to look after the Bitcoin transactions it will help for the betterment of the economy.Lack of knowledge negative rumors badly affect the image of Bitcoin.
The main reason why government announce Bitcoin is illegal in that Bitcoin is decentralized and no central Bank or  government has any control over it.Taxes cannot be applied on Bitcoin so the government does not support it. You can store any amount of Bitcoin in the respective Bitcoin wallet and only the user has information about it so you can transfer any amount of money without letting the government or Bank know about it.Bitcoin gives huge amount of profits too.It is also very volatile and risky.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

the government applied illegal status to crypto that only happened in several countries, there were countries that legalized crypto. but I think the government that gives crypto illegal status has its own problems and maybe it will give an impact on the country if it legalizes crypto, including threatening the country's economic stability.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

Bitcoin can facilitate people to buy and sell illegal things. Drugs, weapon, even prostitution can be trade in Bitcoin. These actually happen when Bitcoin isn't allowed. So if Bitcoin is allowed officially in countries that have high rate of crimes and unstable politics, crimes will be easier to perform those activities, even money laundering.
I agree with you, if bitcoin is legalized in countries with high crime rates and unstable politics it will greatly facilitate the occurrence of crimes such as money laundering or illegal goods transactions, bitcoin cannot be controlled by the state, maybe things like this make some countries decide not to legalize bitcoin
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

this is logical, because bitcoin does not yet have a way to use it safely
Edgegeraldine

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

Many investors or market participants in crypto are taking advantage of Bitcoin to commit fraud. This affects the progress of the national economy.
Nickydog19

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:52:19 AM

The currency you are using everyday is issued by the government. If bitcoin is legalised, all people use bitcoin instead of the major currency, then the asset of the government is reduced in some sense.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

Bitcoin is a digital and decentralized cryptocurrency. It is not like Ripple ( a centralized currency). Govt have no control its transactions. They think it enhances Money Laundering thats why most govt think it is illegal currency.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

basically bitcoin is a free trade with digital currency, which cannot be controlled by the government. and that will disturb the stability of fiat currencies in each country.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:13:35 PM

maybe because this bitcoin has a very unstable price and all bitcoin transactions can be seen by everyone so that this bitcoin gets a ban by the government because it can harm the government that will not be able to corrupt again and from unstable price movements.
Nikita911

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

Its has many facility.

Because the government can not allow you to dispose of your money and earn. Especially if you do not pay them a tax.
Nikita911

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:16:38 PM
Merited by terraminer_io (1)

maybe because this bitcoin has a very unstable price and all bitcoin transactions can be seen by everyone so that this bitcoin gets a ban by the government because it can harm the government that will not be able to corrupt again and from unstable price movements.

Transparency of transactions is the main enemy of any government.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:18:38 PM

Manipulating the market is the main thing that government can do. They control us, they will do that for sure. They are trying to find the solution how to implement crypto in their system.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

Its has many facility.

Stupid thread,where did you get that Worldwide and all countries announcing bitcoin is illegal?Do you know how foolish statements you have delivered?

There are some countris that has a total acceptance of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency,and there are many countries that stays neutral on their stands towards crypto so shut up your mouth and speaks no more.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:30:01 PM

Its has many facility.

because in the beginning btc was used in deepweb and more for illegal transactions, such as drug sales, human trafficking, contract killers and others. so in my opinion it is only natural that the government still sees one eye and looks more at the bad side of the BTC, and according to my observation BTC is also easy to use as a means of money laundering. maybe government regulations must be even tighter in monitoring BTC so that in the future prices and the BTC community will be healthier
Ramir

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:50:51 PM
Merited by Mongoll (1)

Its has many facility.

because in the beginning btc was used in deepweb and more for illegal transactions, such as drug sales, human trafficking, contract killers and others. so in my opinion it is only natural that the government still sees one eye and looks more at the bad side of the BTC, and according to my observation BTC is also easy to use as a means of money laundering. maybe government regulations must be even tighter in monitoring BTC so that in the future prices and the BTC community will be healthier
Dollar for such transactions use much more.
Ramir

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

Its has many facility.

In addition, studies have shown that bitcoin is poorly suited for money laundering. Volatility can have too much impact on the amount. To the bad side. Therefore criminals prefer old time-tested methods. The only high-profile case of using Bitcoin for criminal purposes was the market-place "Silk Road".
qqq123123

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

ncspxjbar.com      A cheap NCS Jersey website from abroad
ncspxRsbar.com    NCS Rayban Sun glasses
ncspxosbar.com    NCS Oakley Sun glasses
Ramir

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

Its has many facility.

I believe that for the development of bitcoin, it is necessary to create similar marketplaces. Of course in the legal zone. Striving to realize through them products and goods for crypto currency. And that it does not go beyond the law.
Wonderced

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

Because if illegal many people do many bad things to other people, they scam which are some of danger in bitcoin, but many people did not know how bitcoin process, for that many people not know doing.
Ramir

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

Transparency of transactions is the main enemy of any government.

you are right!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: