Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:54:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good investment option? ICO's pitched on a PRODUCT, not a White Paper  (Read 2283 times)
Exhim1940

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

All ICO projects must have their whitepaper. Those which ICO projects do not have their whitepaper they can’t be real. Those are scam ICO projects. So, be aware of these fake projects.
ce7mee

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:43:38 PM

I do not agree that any ICO can be without whitepaper. Without a roadmap, team, and whitepaper an ICO cannot be proven legit which may cause people not taking the ICO and that getting worse for it.
Thaoni21

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

If it's an ICO that has created its own product with their ideas then that's great. It is well worth the investment
Chinedumike

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

I strongly agree with you. It is these products and their usefulness to the society that can most likely determine the success of the project. Basing the success of a project merely on the what the Whitepaper says doesn't really work out most times.
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

A whitepaper contains the authentic report of any projects or organization. From whitepaper, the reader can get the idea in brief about the projects regarding the current issue and way to solve that issue of that projects or organization. Those who don’t have white paper are considered fake.
WindowsRepuX

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

ICO based on a product can be very interesting and investor more likely to invest such an ICO if the product is legit and good. But most of such ICO offers are for big investors who have a strong capital to invest.
roueen

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:07:13 PM

ICOs have been praised as the quick other option to the VC raising money process. It requires investment to compose a complete whitepaper that exhibits the comprehension of your market, item, and guide.
TOYOB BISWAS

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

ICOs are unmistakably nuanced in view of the innovation and contemplations that digital currency purchasers have before they sink their well-deserved capital (in Ethereum, Bitcoin or NEO) into your token.
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

I believe that ICO having a functioning and proven product has a better chance of success
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

That's quite an interesting to me as hearing very first of such ICO. Can you specifically mention some of the ICOs offering small and average token sales which are based on such a product? It would be a pleasure to know.
HoardApp

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:25:32 PM

A whitepaper is still necessary to lay out the future of your product, but having an actual product before crowdfunding with an ICO is a very good sign. It means that either the team has made a major commitment of time and money to bootstrap their project, or they have likely raised money from institutional or angel investors (smart money) who make a living by picking the right products to invest in.
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:27:56 PM

Scammers,fake influencers, fake reviews, already destroyed crypto market in Jan 2018 to till now.Now some good concepts is in the market and The responsibility is on the shoulders of Users Don't be Greedy,Avoid fake Reviews and choose ground based idea's, Is Idea sorting out a real world particular issue of any industry.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
roueen

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:30:46 PM

For me I think I will prefer product then idea. This is also true that an idea can change your life, but if this is a matter of investment then I will go with product.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:47:18 PM

Obviously ICO with product is better choice. Because most of the ICOs don't have products. They only raise the fund with the planning. So many times we have to witness project failures.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

ICO with product is very rare. We can not find them easily. They will have much more demand than ICOs without product. Because when an ICO is launched with just a plan we can't be sure that it will be successful project.
Owee1989

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

Yes, I think you are right. ICOs with products is so much safe than any others I believe. And the ICOs with products is much profitable for the investors. I am interested to invest in product based ICO.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

Actually this is very rare that any ICO first offer you to see the existing product. Every time they just give the proposal about the product and raise fund. To be frank I never found this type of ICO till now.
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:11:57 PM

Yeah you are right. Investor will trust the ICOs more if they really found the proven products. Then many investors will join. But the reality is this type of ICO is very much rare and I think doesn’t even exist in the market.
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

I agree with you. The ICOs should have the proven products but in real this is not happening. For that the investors doesn’t gain enough trust over the projects. If they found the real products then obviously they will be more interested.
medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

Good point, a project is what is powered by the Product it delivers, anyone can write a skillful white paper, not so with a viable or working product
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: