Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good investment option? ICO's pitched on a PRODUCT, not a White Paper  (Read 2271 times)
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

I think the whitepaper of an ICO project is very important too. If only the product is available without whitepaper, then I make sure the project is scams. Despite having a good product, the product on a project will be poured into the whitepaper. So, the project with the whitepaper will be clearer, and if added with a good product it will be a plus for a project.
The original question is not suggesting there is no White Paper with the product, just that other ICO's only have a White Paper

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:03:42 AM

An ICO with product that proves actually this ICO is safe and here you can invest blindly. but i think with white paper and product that would be the best ICO.
neuronchain

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:03:51 AM

You're right about that. That's why you'll need to do your extensive research first before investing. NeuronChain already has a working product though which is called NeuronEx. Their app allows any banked and unbanked person to send capital from anywhere to anywhere, free from any censorship but to own terms which is a really good thing for users like you who deserves data privacy! Learn more about us here: http://neuronchain.io/
MarchionessBold

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

Yeah it’s correct that ICO must have real products rather than just proposals. But it must have whitepaper too. Because without it we won’t be able to get proper info about the projects
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

This type of ICO which has its product or service on the go is much more reliable to invest than the one that has only idea and whitepaper. I think this type of project will get more investors.
face foul

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

i can't get you. without whitepaper how can it will be a best ICO. we can know all the details from the whitepaper, yes ico's with product is best but without whitepaper it actually confusing.
PickwickRock

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

There are too many projects and ICOs available. Investors find it quite hard to figure out on which projects they should invest on. But, the ICO with ready product can help the investors to make decisions.
Hablinfuld

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

Investors will accept this type project than any other project that has merely whitepaper. As product is already prepared and working, investors feel quite safe to put their money on this type of ICOs.
Olga Khan

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:02:28 AM

Yes definitely  for me it is a good assurance to see that the ico want to capitalize have already a working product. It means that this product is the most legit one. The target is also very good. So the investor got a very good place for investment.
Fetwerivid

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:15:47 AM

I think Most of icos do not have a working product. it is better to me if you can see any ico that has a working product.than you can share with me.i want to invest here. it is better for me.
Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:59:12 AM

Yes, you are right to some extent that investing in an established product based idea is much safer, I guess. But is it guaranteed that ROI would be much higher than investing in a new idea?
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

Although there are many good ideas out there, aren't you safer to invest in an ICO which already has a functioning and proven product? ROI is much more likely in this scenario
Of course I would prefer to choose an ICO that already has a product that works but if the ico is supported by an angel investor, I will think again.
Hilows

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

Investing in ICO having already functioning and proven products shall be safer. But I think, investing in new ideas is also an opportunity to gain more profit taking some more risks.
Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

There is something right. But an ICO's project that focuses only on products and doesn't have a Whitepaper, officially their team will be questioned by big investors and a community that has potential for valuation. And they will regard it as fraud or hype.
MOSADDEK HASAN

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

You can earn profit from both of the ICO (newly presented and functioning and proven product based) if you can take the right decision when to invest and where to invest. Meanwhile, you shall research properly before going for investment.
HEAUSUCE

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

Most of the ICOs are not working products. Most of them have only the possibility to offer and start in the future. If anyone can show the potential ICOs who have the product of work.This would be a good one one with good potentials in the future .
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

Your opinion is not 100% correct, ICO with working product does not mean it'll become success, some project raised a lot of fund without working product, how do you explain this situation? Whitepaper just a way to let investor know more about the project, 2018 not a good year for ICO, anyway I still believe lCO investments

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:34:11 AM

Your opinion is not 100% correct, ICO with working product does not mean it'll become success, some project raised a lot of fund without working product, how do you explain this situation? Whitepaper just a way to let investor know more about the project, 2018 not a good year for ICO, anyway I still believe lCO investments
The point is it's better to invest in an ICO with a product, doesn't mean you will definitely lose your money on an ICO with just an idea. I'm not suggesting there's not a White Paper  Cheesy

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:46:58 AM

Some White Paper's I have read sound so promising but I can't bring myself to invest as the chances of success are very limited. I'm actively looking for product based ICO's to invest in

crypto-futures
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

Because of the mass ICO failure of Q2 2018, investors will be much more careful when choosing an ICO to invest in. They will definitely be looking for a product if they can find one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: