Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:11:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
Taya Afi

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:57:42 AM

I think it's best to prepare the audience for work. first we need to explain what benefit the listeners will get if they can understand the concepts and terms. Motivation is the key to success. Like all knowledge, concepts about crypto-currencies must be given systematically. The lessons should not resemble a lecture. it is better if in class there will be live communication and discussion.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

First of all we admit that crypto currency  is really difficult to use specially in rural area that they have experienced to use at least cellphone, that's why it needs a leader to guide them how to use it and explain them whats the good benefits  if ever this is a primary use for the whole world, sharing of knowledge is important to spread out the real purpose of crypto currency into people.

Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

I think cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand as long as one is willing to learn and understand its basic concept. Actually, this is just like our fiat money. The only difference is that crypto has no physical appearance, unlike our fiat money. Showing them off how to use bitcoin and other cryptos as currency might help them understand what cryptocurrency is.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

Have you encountered people who have problems using the computer? Well certainly cryptocurrency will be much more like it. Especially because it also involves the use of computers. Many still had little idea about what it is. And
 because not all are into cryptocurrency, it will be hard for them to learn what it is. The doors to their minds are closed and it will be hard to teach. But should you wanted them to learn, then involve them and let them see how everything works. That is the only way I think that is the most efficient in teaching them.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:24:50 AM

People who say that cryptocurrency so difficult to understand because they are lazy to learn, there is nothing difficult to understand even magic is easy if we want to learn.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

I don't think so that bitcoin is difficult and it is easy for for those who understand crypto and Internet and it is good to use it because trend is changed and now online transaction takes place which require no time and further documentation so for me it is very easy to do crypto usage and transactions. I hope that soon bitcoin community will rise.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
nakarp

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

experience is the best teacher most important things so its not difficult.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:29:58 AM

In education we have different types of learners, some are oral while some are visual and some are tactile  learners. All of them can not learn a particular concept at the same pace. No matter how you teach it is not every body that can assimilate the some concept, that is why we have people that are good in mathematic while some are good in communication.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

No, cryptocurrencies and all things about cryptocurrencies are not really difficult to understand. I think anyone who isn't have any idea or information about cryptocurrencies and he wants to study about it,  he only needed time and patience and the right way of studying it just for him to understand it. You only needed credible sources and have the will to understand and I think you will definitely learn it. Maybe from the first time you will try to learn it you will struggle like those people who first encountered computer but if you have the will and because of internet, you can progressively understand it.
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

A lot of people who are currently I explained the Cryptocurrency they are very familiar because they know the Bitcoin. Those interested will certainly try to make investments. And that I think is not easy because they have to learn to understand the nature of the coins.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:00:27 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

Even for me, joined crypto about a year ago and already earned much money from it.
I still not really understand what crypto is, and why the price is variatife and so expensive, lol
ojanamon

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:07:45 AM

At first it is difficult for everyone. But when read about cryptocurrency and research it then it's early for everyone so at first learn about cryptocurrency
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:12:45 AM

I do not think it's so hard to learn the cryptocurrency and how it works, it just takes time and patience. Many people want to immediately be all chewed up in this sphere and therefore they do not want to contact with it, because they are afraid of losing time, also many people think that the cryptocurrency is too unstable and it is better not to enter in this sphere.
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

not really. At first it is very difficult to understand all this movement, and then it became easier Grin
Gururapyco

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

Not everyone will understand cryptography, I think the most important thing people should understand that cryptocurrencies is a decentralised asset that belong to people and not the goverment.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:56:34 AM

I don't think that it is easy but not the rocket science. The crypto industry is the sphere that not everyone can understand because it is still the future. not everyone is ready to accept it now
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

yes, maybe some people really don't understand it because they think that bitcoin is illegal or scam they don't believe there 
Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

I think nothing is difficult to understand.If some one is really determine then he would get success in every task.
internetlift

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

It seems to me that to understand the cryptocurrency, you need to spend at least 200 hours on the study of this topic.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:29:41 AM

Everything needs to have time to get through it or to learn through it. We cannot learn something in a glimpse of an eye or an instance. The time you must spent to learn something may be depending on its rabge of difficulty. In bitcoin, there are a lot of fields to learn to which you cannot accumulate to learn on a single sitting. It is like that bitcoin has something to teach us everyday because of its wide capacity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: