Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 404

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

I think that when you do not educate people that much then that means that most of the time they will not understand a thing or two when you try to explain by word maybe, it is easy in a way that with the right or proper medium they can easily learn things about cryptocurrency plus it depends on the level of the understanding of a person because we have different mental capacity to perceive as much information in our brain in a single go, watching informational videos about cryptocurrency helps a lot and lessens the effort to teach verbally. For me, the best thing to do so you can understand cryptocurrency is to simply understand the basics.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seymourguado

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:44:34 AM

For those new to Bitcoin, it also takes time. It may be difficult to understand.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:47:13 AM

I think it's quite difficult to understand the structure, the components and the function of the crypto currency, especially at the first acquaintance.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

this must be explained from what is easy for cryptocurrency and what its functions are and how to use it and what benefits can be obtained and we learn from the introduction and understanding of the need for early education in order to move to another level.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:21:12 AM

Yes, it is hard to understand also if you don't have any knowledge about it. But you know guys, if you have the determination to learn what crypto currency is and if you are willing to learn, it makes easy for you because as long as you want or you love what you are doing, things will become easier.

Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:27:45 AM

bitcoin is indeed a very complicated thing to learn but nothing can not be learned. if you are familiar with this forum and various news about bitcoin you can also master it, all it takes is time and will.
DenSamui

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

It is very difficult to understand the crypto currency at the beginning. It is necessary to constantly delve into the new news and read as much more information, including on this site.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

No it is not difficult to understand you just always need to read a news, read some important details about it and you will understand it carefully so you will understand it . If you do not read eventually you will be difficult to understand it.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

No. Actually bitcoin is very easy to understand especially for those who are only interested in learning it. Also for those who are really in need of money. Bitcoin is simple and easy to learn. Every people needs to learn first before mastering everything. We can make money easily and very fast if you learn this deeply.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

Encrypted currency is a new topic. To learn cryptocurrencies, you must read a lot of materials.
And people often say that the price of cryptocurrency is too volatile and the investment risk is too high.
The most common reason people ignore cryptocurrencies is that they are not interested.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
bhawanaprajapat62

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

First it is difficult to understand but you need to read and read all updated news about cryptocurrience . Yes it is difficult in the way you transaction and make payment but if you are confident to have a profit and have a money you can pursue it to enchance your understanding on bitcoin because first it is difficult but in the end it very easy to understand .

Yes it can be difficult the cryptocurrency in once. But can understand this if you read this:
<a href="http://www.timetableschedule.co.in/1st-sem-time-table/" target="_blank" rel="noopener">1st Sem Time Table 2019</a>
<a href="http://www.timetableschedule.co.in/board-results/" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Board Results 2019</a>
Ebeano

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

Yes.  There are a lot of terminologies, it makes it hard for those people to understand  it at times.
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

Somewhat yes it is hard to understand specially to the people who do not have background about crypto currency. If you will research and patiently read and study you will definitely understand the flow of the market.

Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

Actually, cryptocurrency is easy to understand and learn, it's just that those who are layman don't want to learn it, those who have difficulty accepting new developments, they already feel comfortable with their lives, so don't want to mess around learning about crypto.
No need to be disappointed, you have tried to give understanding about crypto and if the layman rejects it. More importantly, show them your success in the crypto world.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

That is the basic that can learn by person who are interested on digital currency. Cryptocurrency was around ten years ago and has now become quite popular, cryptocurrency is designed by solving mathematical problems based on cryptography. it is easy in a way that with the right or proper medium they can easily learn things about cryptocurrency plus it depends on the level of the understanding of a person. some people is interested in cryptocorrency but didn't know how to do and i said when you want to know talk to the experts in cryptocurrency.
tanyeza123

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

For me, when I was starting entering to the world of digital currency It's really difficult for me to understand what cryptocurrency is, but for now I progressively understand what it is, just give some effort to understand what it is, you will understand it if you have the willingness to know what it is.
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

I once read a very interesting phrase in a book. To become an expert and understand the principle and operation of any device or method of earning, you need to spend 200 hours to study. It's 66 days and 3 hours a day you need to spend to understand what it is.
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:32:00 PM

It's easy to analyze the cryptocurrency when you are accustomed to it and it's been a long time to study for sure you have no problem about cryptocurrency.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

the difficulty experienced by most people who try to come into the crypto space can be traced to their inability to use a computer of the fact that they have no access to computers or even having challenges with binary codes and they trust for virtual driven technologies has not been their thing.  crypto is not hard if you can put your mind to it
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:42:59 PM

if you want to make money from here then without understanding the basic principles of what is happening there is no way. Therefore you just need to be interested in the world of crypto-currency and be aware of all the changes. But this is not the most difficult area for development one of the reasons why young people find it difficult to understand cryptocurrencies is because they don’t have a grasp over Blockchain and other technologies that are the basics of these currencies. While the world has been exposed to fiat for thousands of years, people are still wrapping their head around digital money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: