Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:18:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherparty FUEL now on Alluma  (Read 170 times)
sutapa123456 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:24:02 AM

⚡️Allumanauts⚡️

We’re excited to share Etherparty's FUEL token will be available for trading as another base coin on our crypto trading platform, which means that besides BTC, BCH, ETH, XRP and TrueUSD now FUEL can also be used to purchase any of the listed coins on Alluma Exchange.

What is Etherparty?

Etherparty is a user-friendly platform that removes the complexity and enables users with zero knowledge of smart contract programming to create, run, and manage digital agreements for all types of transactions.

FUEL Article-1

What is the FUEL Token?

Etherparty is powered by FUEL tokens. FUEL is a transferable ERC-20 compliant digital token deployed on the Ethereum network. FUEL tokens provide a simple solution to pay for any Etherparty product. Etherparty handles gas and transaction fees related to purchasing cryptocurrency products and transactions to our smart contracts.

FUEL is essential to access and conduct tasks such as managing the contract library, security testing, the network fees, and monitoring of all parts of the entire smart contract process.

It is a transferable ERC-20 digital token deployed on the Ethereum network to validate the user’s interactions with Etherparty. Once deployed, it allows users to buy, execute, or barter for other smart contracts on the platform.

FUEL aims to serve as an access for smart contracts on multiple blockchains and integrating them into one unified view within the Etherparty ecosystem.

The total supply of FUEL tokens will be one billion and the smallest unit of FUEL is one wei.

Key features of FUEL

Vanbex Group (Etherparty) is a member of EEA(Enterprise Ethereum Alliance).
Etherparty and Rootstock (RSK), the first open source smart contract platform which is powered by the Bitcoin network,
Etherparty is a P2P and Enterprise platform that will enable anyone (with zero knowledge) to write smart contracts across multiple blockchains. It’s more like creating websites with Wix
They have use cases in manufacturing, financial service, legal services to name a few.

The FUEL Wallet

The Etherparty Wallet is a platform wallet which is designed to store FUEL tokens for use on the Etherparty platform. The tokens to be used on the Etherparty platform first need to be transferred into the Etherparty wallet.

Tokens can be transferred from any ERC-20 compliant wallet such as MyEtherWallet, Trezor, MetaMask, Mist etc. but not directly from exchanges.

FUEL is now listed on Alluma Exchange. Take advantage of one of the lowest buying/selling fee (0.10%). Go, go!

Start Trading

Easy access to referral program:

Download Our Mobile App click here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/AllumaAppDownload4
Participate in our referral program, register with our trade exchange: https://hubs.ly/H0dhWjK0
Referral Program guide click here to know more: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2wh7HYV

BlackAngel999

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:56:45 PM

This does seem like a good news indeed. And this is a great way to get the coins that are enlisted on Alluma Exchange too. Plus this claims to be a user friendly platform too. So this will be easy for the newbies to use too.
Proctopus90

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

The best part about Alluma exchange is their low transaction fee of 0.10%. Though there are other cheaper exchanges available on the market but still in terms of small transactions the fees here are the lowest. Not sure how Fuel is going to do in the future but I think it has already passed it's prime.
IslandLady

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

I almost forgot about Etherparty's FUEL until I saw this post. Fuel did really well during early 2017 but that was it. Like all the other hyped up coins, their hype popped and they performed very poorly since then. But, recently there has been some upward movement in price and now I am guessing that was because of Alluma exchange.
Bourn1993

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

Etherparty FUEL wallet will do a better and secure services for its users I think. Because it is providing many features like Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, Etherparty and Rootstock, P2P and Enterprise platform and many more.
face foul

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

FUEL is providing Etherparty and Rootstock, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and tokens can transfer from any ERC-20 compliant wallet like MyEtherWallet, Trezor, MetaMask, Mist etc. indirectly from exchanges. So it will a great wallet for users.
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:24:34 PM

What a useful post you have written! Thanks mate! I have got to know much about etherparty from this. The features of it mentioned in your post seems really useful to me.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:35:05 PM

A big thanks to you for posting this post. I find it very informative and detailed. I am a very new to crypto and this helped me a lot to understand etherparty FUEL.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

quite interesting project and also looks user friendly. mainly fuel is or daily need and it will never be down. on basis of project in crypto market hope it will go long run.
Theyetion

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

As I know, Etherparty is launching with some unique features which are very attractive for the investors. Overally, I would personally be excited to invest in this project.
Dina Alina

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

Will be eagerly waiting for etherparty to see booming. Really it's a very good project to invest. I think it will be able to attract more investors than the expectation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: