Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My guess about mid-term bitcoin price  (Read 309 times)
EventChain (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:24:59 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 10:46:37 AM by EventChain

Bitcoin is in the mid-term trend (bullish or bearish), which is approximately 7 days from now on H12 chart.
In my opinion, I think you should buy BTC if it is reached more than $7100 and be careful with $6500 because if price down to less than $6500, downtrend will return.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anhdtuet1995

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

I think you should provide BTC chart corresponding with your analysis.
BTW thank you so much, i will continue follow market to decide buy or sell.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

Why you have to buy bitcoin at $7,100 if its lesser than that today?

We have Speculations board that this discussion has to move where it belongs.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

Just buy when its on deep and take the profit once it hit top because you know that common strategy already and its followed by most of the people who have learned the basic trading strategy.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

Bitcoin is in the mid-term trend (bullish or bearish), which is approximately 7 days from now on H12 chart.
In my opinion, I think you should buy BTC if it is reached more than $7100 and be careful with $6500 because if price down to less than $6500, downtrend will return.

Bitcoin price volume has been increased around that 15 billions on bitcoins so I would suggest everyone to invest on the bitcoin and altcoins to make the money on crypto investments. I really do not understand whether the cheap altcoins are go  bigger in the market.

My personaly guess about the bitcoin price is around 15k to 20k in this year end. So far this complete year we did not find the price in the market at all. If you are looking for long term investment on bitcoin you may do that now.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

a downward trend and has not gone anywhere. we are still very far from normalizing and moving upwards but buying at these levels bitcoin I recommend to you
EventChain (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:43:54 AM

Bitcoin price volume has been increased around that 15 billions on bitcoins so I would suggest everyone to invest on the bitcoin and altcoins to make the money on crypto investments. I really do not understand whether the cheap altcoins are go  bigger in the market.

My personaly guess about the bitcoin price is around 15k to 20k in this year end. So far this complete year we did not find the price in the market at all. If you are looking for long term investment on bitcoin you may do that now.

That is very difficult to say bitcoin price will be come back to reach 15k to 20k. But I also believe Bitcoin will be bounced back in end year.
EventChain (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

Just buy when its on deep and take the profit once it hit top because you know that common strategy already and its followed by most of the people who have learned the basic trading strategy.

I think we should have specific strategies for every possible situation.  Wink
EventChain (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:48:03 AM

a downward trend and has not gone anywhere. we are still very far from normalizing and moving upwards but buying at these levels bitcoin I recommend to you

We have not really identified the market yet so it is best to wait at this time.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:48:44 AM

i think you should buy BTC if it is reached more and be careful with because if price down to less than downtrend will return.price volume has been increased around that 15 billions on bitcoins so would suggest everyone to invest on the bitcoin and altcoins to make the money on crypto investments. I really do not understand whether the cheap altcoins are go  bigger in the market personaly guess about the bitcoin price is around 15k to 20k in this year ,far this complete year we did not find the price in the market at all. If you are looking for long term investment on bitcoin you may do that now....
nickdiaz209

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

Check your wallet in December. There's no way that BTC will go below $6000 at this rate. Mark my words.
EventChain (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

Check your wallet in December. There's no way that BTC will go below $6000 at this rate. Mark my words.

We can not say what has not happened yet. But your hoping is also my hoping.
EventChain (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

i think you should buy BTC if it is reached more and be careful with because if price down to less than downtrend will return.price volume has been increased around that 15 billions on bitcoins so would suggest everyone to invest on the bitcoin and altcoins to make the money on crypto investments. I really do not understand whether the cheap altcoins are go  bigger in the market personaly guess about the bitcoin price is around 15k to 20k in this year ,far this complete year we did not find the price in the market at all. If you are looking for long term investment on bitcoin you may do that now....

I hope also Bitcoin can be reached more than $7100 and uptrend will really come back.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

my prediction is bitcoin is going to up and down in price in the midterm  Grin .Think i should set up a youtube channel with my level of knowledge Cheesy

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
EventChain (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

my prediction is bitcoin is going to up and down in price in the midterm  Grin .Think i should set up a youtube channel with my level of knowledge Cheesy

That's great for our bitcointalk community!
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

it seems to me that all this is conjecture and no more because no one can know what bitcoin price will be in September, etc.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
EventChain (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

it seems to me that all this is conjecture and no more because no one can know what bitcoin price will be in September, etc.

Wink Wink I expect the miracle to happen in September. Bitcoin wil be bounced back. Haha
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

This is the strategy I'd probably go with if I was in buying mode. I think most investors would, to be honest. Buy Bitcoin when it's low and reap the rewards later. Everyone has his or her own strategy and that's okay. But I think this is the commonest one. I just read an interesting article in Bitcoin Exchange News which advised an ideal strategy for a newcomer investing in bitcoin. Firstly, it's suggested that it might be better in those early days to hold back regarding  mining or high yield investment schemes and buy some actual bitcoins over a period if time. And there's the eternal advice  for newcomers. Never invest what you can't afford to lose. Nothing really new here, but it's always reassuring to hear you can indulge in a little investment and still stay safe. Later, if you're feeling brave, you can adopt different strategies according to your knowledge and skill.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

The price of bitcoin is still at the range of $7000 so if it continues for few more days then we can expect it to have the bearish trend because we are going to be in the last quadrant of this year and normally the institutional investors will comes into play at this time of every year,but we are not going to see any crazy run but hopefully the year ends with $12000 or atleast above $10K.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

for now there is neither news nor any indication of any kind of strong downward movement. price had a very small rise and broke above $7000 but since  there still is fear in the market it couldn't continue on that upward trend. and I don't think this is going to change until ETF results come out in September. with that said I wouldn't get my hopes up for either rise even if price reached $7100 or a drop even if price reached $6500 unless you are one of those day traders who is making profit in this small range!

Only Bitcoin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: