Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ELAMACHAIN : Emotional AI Platform  (Read 18200 times)
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

in what areas of activity will your AI be able to help? Ways to lose weight, payments, etc.?

Elamachain aims to develop comprehensive AI that can meet every possible needs, but the priority would lie on being personal assistant. So yes, suggesting ways to lose weight or guiding users to help with payment is very likely to be part of our AI features, at least in the long run.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:07:13 PM

How will your AI determine the emotional state of people at a certain point in time? Every time you enter the application you will need to pass a questionnaire or just answer, how do you honor yourself?

We've designed a sequence of user entry to AI service, collecting basic information from, say, questionnaires, in it's initial stage. From that on, two major things needed for AI to tell one's emotion would come from constant interaction between AI and users and analysis on data from such activities. So no, you will not need to fill out questionnaires or be forced to answer rather pointless questions. AI ELA would adopt to deeper level of user preferences mostly through natural language conversation and specifically formated ELA missions. Ultimately it will grow to be capable of identifying key parameters of user behavior, notably key words used in conversation with ELA.
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:18:28 PM

Hello, as I understand from the information from the site your project is not even in the Beta version and before it starts a lot of time you are sure that you will succeed in such a time to create a good enough AI that he was able to perform all the functions that you promise?

We do not underestimate the magnitude of our project and acknowledge this project is something to be carried out in long run. What we vision ourselves with ELAMACHAIN platform is comprehensive ecosystem centered with AI, and path to achieve such goal has to overcome many obstacles. That is why we have prepared what can be done first, payment infrastructure, which not only fuctions as a vital part of ecosystem but also supports the sustainability of the project. Building a Good AI as you said is not an easy task and has to be done step-by-step. The launch of AI-based Elamachain platform is the beginning of reaching the goal, not the finish line.
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:21:56 PM

Have you already launched your tokens into circulation? Is it possible to pay with them now anywhere, to use them on other projects?

ELA Coin(ELAC) is planned to be distributed after ICO, which ends Sep. 30th, 2018.
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:28:41 PM

Have you already launched your tokens into circulation? Is it possible to pay with them now anywhere, to use them on other projects?
Yes, I am also interested if I get tokens through your BOUNTY PROGRAM, will I be able to withdraw them?

Rewards for ELAMACHAIN's bounty program has some conditions you may need to consider. Please refer to our bounty page on website. https://www.elamachain.io/#bounty
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

Hello, as I understand from the information from the site your project is not even in the Beta version and before it starts a lot of time you are sure that you will succeed in such a time to create a good enough AI that he was able to perform all the functions that you promise?

We do not underestimate the magnitude of our project and acknowledge this project is something to be carried out in long run. What we vision ourselves with ELAMACHAIN platform is comprehensive ecosystem centered with AI, and path to achieve such goal has to overcome many obstacles. That is why we have prepared what can be done first, payment infrastructure, which not only fuctions as a vital part of ecosystem but also supports the sustainability of the project. Building a Good AI as you said is not an easy task and has to be done step-by-step. The launch of AI-based Elamachain platform is the beginning of reaching the goal, not the finish line.

we will just wait how far you will go in this project. i hope your motivation will not subside even if in case you will not achieve your ico targets. most projects were shelved once they didn't get enough money. i hope this is not the situation here.
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:40:57 AM

we will just wait how far you will go in this project. i hope your motivation will not subside even if in case you will not achieve your ico targets. most projects were shelved once they didn't get enough money. i hope this is not the situation here.

Of course not. As said, Elamachain team thinks this project has to be done and seen in long-term. We would be more than excited to have successful ICO result, but we've never thought it as an end-game nor as a premise for the project.
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

Beautifully made website attracts attention. The user who is not interested in ICO will also have something to learn about artificial intelligence

The designer in our team says thanks.  Cool
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

do you create an artificial intelligence that will learn using information collected from users and then using that information will help other users?

The answer is yes and kind of no. Yes, ELA, AI of Elamachain platform will learn user behaviors using information collected from users. Data contributed by ELA users do constitute the growth of AI in general and help us perfect different aspects of AI. However, information on specific user's preference and/or behavior patterns will be strictly secured, only to be used for personalized, customized AI services.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

Of course not. As said, Elamachain team thinks this project has to be done and seen in long-term. We would be more than excited to have successful ICO result, but we've never thought it as an end-game nor as a premise for the project.

sounds great! there had been several platforms focusing in this kind of platform before but to no avail, they were not successful in the implementation. i hope you will overcome such bottleneck here.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

Looks good) Actual idea today. But do not stand still. Develop the project every day and investors will be more
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:47:02 PM

Hey. What are the ways to buy tokens? Interested in currency Ripple. I have none. Can I make an investment?
Hello! They only accept ETH. You can exchange ripple on any exchange convenient for you)
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

How many tokens can I get on the bounty program if I record a video on Youtube? And after what time will the tokens come to my account?
kolpachello

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

I would like to know more about the date of the demo version of the service. I would love to try right now. But I know that it is not yet possible
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

The team for almost all from China. Don't know how to treat this, I would not trust) but you decide
RodGerols

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

It was very interesting to read Whitepapper, but not fully understand the project. Will your service be free or will you have to pay?
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

Is there an affiliate program on this ICO? And what percentage of my partners ' investments will I receive?
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:50:37 PM

How many tokens can I get on the bounty program if I record a video on Youtube? And after what time will the tokens come to my account?

You can check out our bounty program here : https://www.elamachain.io/#bounty

For YouTube video contribution, reward vary from conditions. Please refer to our bounty program document. The time of token distribution for bounty is also stated in the document.
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:04:49 AM

The team for almost all from China. Don't know how to treat this, I would not trust) but you decide

I myself, community manager, am Korean and Elamachain team is made of multi-nationals. I have no idea where you've got team member information on our project, but I would definitely advise you to research more on facts, not mere personal speculation.
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:11:11 AM

It was very interesting to read Whitepapper, but not fully understand the project. Will your service be free or will you have to pay?

Elamachain platform is planned to be released in form of web and mobile application, and no fee would be charged for installing and/or using services from our platform, at least in principle in our policy. However, there can be services exclusively available to ELA Coin holders or services that can only be paid in ELA Coin. Plus, needless to say, the policy is subject to change for circumstances.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: