Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ELAMACHAIN : Emotional AI Platform  (Read 18205 times)
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:22:22 AM

Hi. Artificial intelligence is good, but you have a lot of competition. I would like to know how you look at it and how you will deal with it

Hello, can elama compete with other AI? I would like something new and impressive!

It is a clear fact you stated that AI market is now in great competition. IT giants all over the world from Google to Alibaba are heavily investing in AI with phenomenal expansion of AI market. The point of interest to make on current status is that it is still a newer market with huge potential to grow. Market-base of AI market is still expanding and growing every year, which means it is not a zero-sum market with plenty of fresh opportunities for new AI project to take initiatives.

Competitiveness of AI ELA compared to other blockchain-based AI or even other conventional centralized AI services is well addressed in our whitepaper so I wouldn't go too deep with that subject. ELAMACHAIN Platform's comprehensive eco-system which can fully integrate AI-use and users' daily life will bring possibly first functional Hyperledger-based AI to the world with incomparable benefit.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:23:27 AM

Bounty program. What determines the amount of remuneration for the bounty video? From the number of subscribers and views ?

I want to know about the bounty program, how much you pay for the video on youtube? And what does that depend on?

With the end of ICO the bounty program is currently paused.
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:27:15 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 12:40:39 AM by elamachain

What can you offer that other projects can not offer ? I would not say that many similar projects, but they are

No other blockchain-based AI's eco-systems were able to bring actual usage of its utility means to real life. ELAMACHAIN Platform can do so with integration of pre-existing payment infrastructure.

Use in real world has significant advantage for pattern acquisition for AI. In today's world where what people spend on is one of very few variables truly reflect ones' choice, the quality of data that can be collected on that process is of great value.
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:39:23 AM

Left Blank for Delete
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:46:52 AM

Hi! Wanted to ask what tasks need to be performed for obtaining elamacoin? And how much do I get for doing it?
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:03:55 AM

a very interesting project, with the concept of combining Artificial Artificialness and Blockchain Technology. maybe only a few projects are implementing AI systems in their technology, and that I think will be a great innovation if the project can be a big success.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:42:58 AM

I think in a few years your artificial intelligence will lose relevance... are there any plans for new developments?
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:11:47 AM

Hello, is this the only project your team is working on? Or are there any other developments ?
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:37:23 AM

Will everyone use it? And no limits? Or will there still be some privileges to investors?
kolpachello

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

Hello) you are entering into contracts with companies ? Is apple or google interested in you ?)
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

I am wondering when it will be possible to trade your currency in the market ? I am not going to use the service, but I see the prospect in your coin
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:13:21 AM

Hi! Wanted to ask what tasks need to be performed for obtaining elamacoin? And how much do I get for doing it?

ELA Coin(ELAC) is rewarded to AI ELA service users as compensation to the contribution to AI system. Raising affinity level with AI(which would be numerically shown in AI app display) through communicating with AI ELA would be one of the ways to get ELAC from the platform. Also, there would be ELA missions handed out to each users, which would be personally customized to bring best benefit both to users and AI data collection, and additional ELAC will be rewarded in that way as well.

Policy on number amount of ELAC for rewards system is currently under discussion. We acknowledge the delicate nature of rewards system, so we are working hard to set up the right number.
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:20:50 AM

I think in a few years your artificial intelligence will lose relevance... are there any plans for new developments?

With no presentation of any sources backing your claim, I have to humbly respond to your comment with this: You don't know what you are talking about.

With strong growth in AI market worldwide, need for good targeted AI is more than ever before. Integration of AI technology with other industries would only deepen as time passes by,

just like blockchain technology has done so past few years.

Functioning blockchain-based AI in that sense would hardly "lose relevance" in at least foreseeable future. Plus, if you truly tried to share our vision of the project and understand the magnitude of its reach,

you would know how unrealistic you were when you mentioned "any plans for new developments."
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:26:03 AM

Will everyone use it? And no limits? Or will there still be some privileges to investors?

AI ELA would be available to anyone. For limits, we may have to say it is upto you how you form relationship with AI ELA. More you allow AI ELA to learn about you, less barriers and limitations it would have.

That being said, AI ELA service would not offer exclusive privileges to investors. First, it is better for AI to grow in general. Second, since the AI ELA would be essentially open-source AI project, allowing privileged conditions

for AI services to certain groups would be self-contradictory.
elamachain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:27:34 AM

I am wondering when it will be possible to trade your currency in the market ? I am not going to use the service, but I see the prospect in your coin

We can't specify the date and detailed schedule, but we are roughly expecting to bring something concrete from November 2018.
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

We can't specify the date and detailed schedule, but we are roughly expecting to bring something concrete from November 2018.

Hey. On the site I can not see how much money has already been invested, the scale on the site does not display a number. Could you tell me?
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:03:06 AM

According to my observation, the project seems to have not reached the softcap. Dev still holds more than 95% of the total number of ELAC tokes and only 165 holders. Do you have any plans with too many tokens that have not been sold yet?
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 06:03:45 AM

According to my observation, the project seems to have not reached the softcap. Dev still holds more than 95% of the total number of ELAC tokes and only 165 holders. Do you have any plans with too many tokens that have not been sold yet?

Well, this also means that Dev can dump them whenever they want ? Undecided  
By the way it is listed on coin market cap. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ela-coin/

RobbieRich

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:25:55 PM

Awfully quiet here guys....
Exadro

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 12:49:34 PM

I saw in the hotbit exchange this token changed its name to ELAMAC, will it change the smart contract environment too? because I just found out about it on a recent hotbit exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: