Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel consultant for BTC  (Read 707 times)
mk941 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

To the moon

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:58:43 PM

Hi all I'm avalaible as Travel consultant for bitcoins!

call me on +39 3925988170  011-39 3925988170 from US
skype mk941 Bitcoin Sicily
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:03:19 PM

What is a travel consultant?
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:11:32 PM

I was wondering the same thing, maybe he is buying tickets for a company or an individual

I first I thought it was an add and that they were looking for a travel consultant

byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:12:35 PM

I was wondering the same thing, maybe he is buying tickets for a company or an individual

I first I thought it was an add and that they were looking for a travel consultant

I think it's a guy that plans your whole journey and books everything for you or something like that...
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:22:44 PM

I think it's a guy that plans your whole journey and books everything for you or something like that...

Why would some random guy plan my whole journey?
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 06:43:49 PM

because he'll tell you that he'll make your journey very comfortable, he'll plan your hotels, flights, locations etc..! i guess..! anyways anyone want to visit India i'll give this service for free Tongue I'll be a part of your Journey all you'll have to do is Sponsor me too :p  

mk941 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

To the moon

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:40:21 AM

Yes! Smiley so r u ready for travel?
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:04:26 AM

We should have a sub forum where you can get in contact with a fellow bitcoiner to show who will show you his city for free or tips

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:08:08 AM

Travel agent was a popular job before Al Gore invented the net.  Cheesy

Coins4life

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:23:05 AM

Travel agent was a popular job before Al Gore invented the net.  Cheesy

This
byt411

Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:33:33 PM

Because you pay them a commission. There's no difference with them and travel agencies, the only difference is that travel agencies might have better connections with flight and hotel companies, but a travel agent will be more dedicated to their work for you.
BitOnyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:56:17 AM

Travel agency is for old folks with kids. I would only consider using one on trip to Arctica (true wilderness), but only if I would know it would rise my security.

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:24:10 PM

Travel agency is for old folks with kids. I would only consider using one on trip to Arctica (true wilderness), but only if I would know it would rise my security.
Yes here i think the same. Is best to plan your holiday by your own and not pay to someone who will just surf the net for offers for hotels and then put his commission.

BR,

Gondel
bitcoin.newsfeed

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:10:11 PM

We should have a sub forum where you can get in contact with a fellow bitcoiner to show who will show you his city for free or tips

Great idea, not just city, but country Smiley

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
counter

Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:21:03 PM

because that is what travel consultants do and that is what this thread is about.  Any other obvious questions you have? 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: