Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:54:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Trading TOOL  (Read 174 times)
asdnguyenthanhtin (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:04:58 PM

Really have the best trade tool? There really is a good trader who never loses money?
I believe there are good traders who do not lose money before they make money. BUt the best trading tool is not.
The skills that make a good trader are not tools. That is... :
1. Discipline: They always follow an absolute discipline. They do not fomo according to the market. They always avoid losing money before getting the money. They know stoploss and take profit at the right time. 5-10% is their discipline number. For a good trader, the biggest discipline is greed. Never greed
2.Psychology: They will not be affected by market sentiment. They have patience. They did not rush into the order. When all the tools announce a good signal. they will enter the market.
3.Understand the market: They never fully trust the market. They always know the trick and be wary of the market. The most important thing for a good trader is not to believe in the future of the market. They only trust themselves.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:56:44 AM

Yes that right use stop loss is one of  the best trading tool,  and did not use stop loss is the biggest my mistake when first i start crypto trading,  with high fluctuacion of crypto we can minimize the risk by use stop loss and maximum the profit by use trailling stop. There are many crypto exchanges in the market and make sure they has feature of stop limit that we can use it for stop loss and trailling stop.

cryptocron

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

Agree with all that. Unfortunately, exchanges don't really offer things like trailing stops. That's where you have to go with an actual tool like 3commas or something.

We've built such a tool (that has trailing stops among other features), for much less than what 3commas will cost you. We're gearing it towards normal average traders or people just getting started: https://cryptocron.com.

It's in beta now and though we plan on offering a free tier, we're also offering 50% for life to beta testers.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:47:43 PM

Really have the best trade tool? There really is a good trader who never loses money?
I have not see any good trader who will boldly stand to say he/she has never loose in trade. Employ the right skills will not still get that trader 100% assurance of gaining, in my little way, am a trader and i learn how to minimize my looses and not that i never loose to trade.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:40:05 PM

I believe there are good traders who do not lose money before they make money. BUt the best trading tool is not.
1. Discipline: They always follow an absolute discipline. They do not fomo according to the market. They always avoid losing money before getting the money. They know stoploss and take profit at the right time. 5-10% is their discipline number. For a good trader, the biggest discipline is greed. Never greed
2.Psychology: They will not be affected by market sentiment. They have patience. They did not rush into the order. When all the tools announce a good signal. they will enter the market.
3.Understand the market: They never fully trust the market. They always know the trick and be wary of the market. The most important thing for a good trader is not to believe in the future of the market. They only trust themselves.

Do you even understand what are you talking about ?
First here;
I believe there are good traders who do not lose money before they make money
There are no human can avoid it,even if you are an 'expert' in trading you won't change the fact that you are still a human.So,they are always losing it but it's not that much compared to the newbie,'always' is not a good word to describe it.Because sometimes they are losing their money first before making a profit from it.

Second here;
They always avoid losing money before getting the money. They know stoploss and take profit at the right time
Again,do you understand the meaning behind 'stoploss' ? let's describe it briefly,
stop-loss comes from stop+loss.
that means stopping your position and avoid more losses,that means you are LOSING it.

dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:52:43 PM

The best trading tool is your knowledge ! Learn trading and then do not have to listen to someone else's opinion on the account of the post or the fall of the coin !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

You have already explained qualities of a good trader, discipline is something needs to followed religiously to be a good trader, I want to add here - a good trader know to fear and greed in the market, he does not make opportunities in the market but wait for the right opportunity, patience is what plays a role here, good trader believes in himself rather than wasting money on other's advice.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:25:31 PM

Best trading tool used by the trader to never lose any money is none because in trading every one lose at some trades so 100% successful trades never be possible in the volatile market but at the end they did made money or not after the trade at some time period is what makes stand among others,as you already said the trader much be discipline and need to control their emotions will give better decision making skills.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

you can check simdaq platform whıch you can see on my signature, its a trading simulation platform that you can test yourself in trading simulations, also you can learn technichal analysis by following lessons, and in the future there will be trading bots too,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: