Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is about to pop!?  (Read 1925 times)
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:17:00 AM

This situation is predicted and a lot of people who know about cryptocurrency are know also this things that ethereum value will pump up again this is happening every year so those newly investors that invest in highest price, they're just scared of it so they are not really worthy of the crypto they are afraid because they do not know about more in crypto.
I saw everyone was shocked by the decline in the ETH price which was so low, I was not worried to see the ETH price decrease. the feeling of trust in the ETH was very large, the ETH was very well known and there were many people who used ETH to transact. buy and save very well on this occasion.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:31:24 AM

As the Value of Bitcoin pops up Ethereum and other altcoins follow. we should expect it to grow higher now since Bitxoin starts growing now. It is indeed good to be expectant than nothing right?
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:37:21 AM

Not advice but just an observation that, say what they will, ETH is so undersold and as soon as bitcoin seems a bit high ETH is waiting down super low to ready to POP. Just look at ETH chart YTD and look at the trend. It speaks for itself!
yeah it says for itself, ETH may say foritself.they're just scared of it so they are not really worthy of the crypto they are afraid because they do not know about more in crypto.Crypto is like a roller coaster.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

As the Fourth quarter is drawing near I am beginning to feel the same way. There is this Fear of Missing Out in me and I have accumulated some more Ethereum. I will also advise you do the same, because we may never see this low price again.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:47:32 AM

Last few weeks many haters on ETH the say that this project is going to die but now see what happen it was slowly recovered the price in the market. I know that when bitcoin will up a little also this coin swinging with the price of bitcoin. So, no doubt on this coin Ethereum for sure it has a better future that makes us having much more profit.

Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:50:59 AM

Yes indeed the ethereum will pop any time soon but for me it is better now to wait because we will get a lot of profits for it and also while waiting why not invest to bitcoin and also other altcoins as well for more incomes i am doing this as well
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:52:25 AM

Not advice but just an observation that, say what they will, ETH is so undersold and as soon as bitcoin seems a bit high ETH is waiting down super low to ready to POP. Just look at ETH chart YTD and look at the trend. It speaks for itself!

I think ethereum will tend but like this, when it comes down it will go down deeper, and when it grows it won't grow high. this happened like last year, yes you can see the graph at that time almost in the same month. and when the market tends to be stable, especially in the growth of bitcoin then ethereum will follow the growth rapidly.
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

I don't think this actually both ETH and BTC have their own identity its true that BTC is more popular and more profitable but ETH is also good in the market also they have good value and they gave lots of benefits to their customers.

Yes, I so agree with you fellow. Etherium and bitcoin have different characteristics. They offer good to the investors at different ways. But both bring about good to to all.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

The very strong Ethereum was harvested by the ICO team. It was unthinkable. It is impossible to predict the price of the future Ethereum. I think it is still in danger.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

I always see ethereum price what's happening everyday but now ethereum's price is already slowly recovering so dont make an issue from ethereum because it will recover soon.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

It will pop and with this bang the rocket will be launched to the moon. Everything will pump once again!

biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

yeah if you timed your entry tight then you get a good chunk of gains by trading these ethereum pumps
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

As the Value of Bitcoin pops up Ethereum and other altcoins follow. we should expect it to grow higher now since Bitxoin starts growing now. It is indeed good to be expectant than nothing right?
Actually they all pop up if the bitcoin started to pop up. Ill think they are waiting on when the bitcoin going to increase the price so that all of the coins in the market will go together increase the price to.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:46:30 PM

Not a pop just a really bad dip that does not seem to have an ending. The thing is that with coins like eth you can be sure that they are not going to pop because of the kind of investor community that they have behind them. That is what is always going to keep the coin going and with time the coin is going to end up bulling as long as they have such loyal investors

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:50:48 PM

i think yes, the ethereum can go to moon in the following weeks! I hope the price of it can go above $1000 very soon and so I can make good profit. i think the new year can be super for eth.

onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:51:36 PM

for  now  ehterium  is  having  bad   days  but  i   am  sure  that these are  going to pass and its price  is going  to increase soon...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

Yeah, really good signs for ETH to do for sure sky rocket. Version 2 is getting build and Vitalik is really ready for making real treats when it comes to benefits of services on blockchain their own. Also find out how good circlying is doing project 333eth.io , some good moves are made there. You guys should really check that out.
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

Ethereum will soon recover and will show a very good growth as he did before this constantly. I am sure that it will cost over 2k dollars

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

I am not an expert and I can’t predict when ETH is going to go to the moon, but I understand that it’s too early to talk about it, because bears still control the market and no one can predict when this trend will end. If the projects do not stop selling ETH in large quantities, then the price will hardly increase.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

I am not an expert and I can’t predict when ETH is going to go to the moon, but I understand that it’s too early to talk about it, because bears still control the market and no one can predict when this trend will end. If the projects do not stop selling ETH in large quantities, then the price will hardly increase.
all the projects already sold their ETH raised on ICO including EOS, there was bitmex report about that. So the pressure to price stop out, but what can be the demand trigger if the ICO not popular last time?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: