Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is about to pop!?  (Read 1925 times)
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:27:42 AM

I don’t know when the market will rise high, but the price of ethereum decreasing day by day. On the other hand price of bitcoin is increasing. But I think price of ethereum will increase.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:28:28 AM

No chance of going down by ethereum. It has a good reputation over the crypto market and its holders. I think it will increase in a few days. And don’t make any competition or comparison ethereum with bitcoin.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:32:37 AM

Not advice but just an observation that, say what they will, ETH is so undersold and as soon as bitcoin seems a bit high ETH is waiting down super low to ready to POP. Just look at ETH chart YTD and look at the trend. It speaks for itself!

Yep, ETH is going to its bottom and prepare to pump. I think the lowest price of ETH may be 190-200 USD before it is recovered

Kakarot01

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:33:21 AM

What I sense that "With time etherum will achieve its soundness and go to moon once more" Though right now what etherum is confronting now is somewhat hard yet that is advertise for us. What I know is that before the finish of October the costs will top its dependability and everyone will celebrate.
Akichiva23

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:40:04 AM

Two different coins with different identities that shouldn't be compared to each other at all,, BTC and ETH doesn't depend on one on othe for value at all, the fame that ETH has gained overtime and the fact that projects are using g it's platform to launch is what has affected the ETH value the most, it might not go as high as it possibly could, but ETH will get. Back up high
roueen

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:15:24 AM

I really don't have the market latest updates so if you are saying such things so hope that you are right but yes don't take any decisions until you are completely sure about the market conditions
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

Not advice but just an observation that, say what they will, ETH is so undersold and as soon as bitcoin seems a bit high ETH is waiting down super low to ready to POP. Just look at ETH chart YTD and look at the trend. It speaks for itself!

I don't see any significant moving from eth at this moment, wait more longer to buy back again is realistic option. But find the right moment to " POP " is not easy for easy, it should wait from bitcoin impact and market condition. For advice, faith is good but with out calculation is bad, trust me.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

No one knows what awaits in cryptocurrency specially to Ethereum. It might pop but it seems to be impossible because millions of investors are bullish to grab this altcoin at its lowest price. Look at bitcoin, the bears are having hard time pulling it down to $5000 because there are millions put there who wanted to grab bitcoin. With that said, it also goes to ethereum since it stays as the strongest rival and competitor of bitcoin. We also have to keep in mind that ethereum supports thousands of tokens so what do you expect on ETH where it was always used as transaction fee for those tokens?
mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

if you notice the recent market update very closely then yes you statement can be true but this place is not for doing prediction you need to be very patience and smart to understand the market  conditions
glaccief

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

you know this place is very unstable so no one will able to ensure any things here but yes per the market is going now I can expect something good from ETH but I don't think we should be over excited cause over excitement can cause problems
roueen

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

May be the current situation is little bit frustrating but that does not indicate that ETH is about to pop. Eth is passing its bad times may be but I strongly believe that it will strongly come back also recovring all the losses.
Eto_mete

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

We all know that crypto market is not stable all the time. Ups and downs is its nature, but that doesn't mean that the market will completely collapse. Hopefully, ETH will recover like BTC in no time.
Runtown042

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

Yes it's is know by now that the cryptocurrency world has hit a big bearish market and this has inflicted a huge down trend on the prices of coins in the cryptocurrency world well I feel ethereum will overcome this bearish market and stabilize itself
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

Well now the price of eth seems to be doing a bit better so I would say that the price is not popping anytime soon. The problem is all of the tokens that are being build on the ethereum platform, way too many of these coins are fake and scam coins and they are putting a strain on the network. The more these tokens fail, then the more the price of eth is going to be affected.

Scam or not, isn't it good for the network to be as active as possible? It's up to eth devs to to improve scaling.
Ajani20

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:54:23 PM

The situation with ETH now, if you look into it very well you will see that ETH is not popping soon because it has been stagnant in price since last week. If you look at bitcoin you will see BTC is still increasing in price little by little but ETH is either stagnant or drops in price since last week. The main reason why ETH is encountering this low rate of price for too long is because its use by so many ICOs and majority of this ICO campaigns are scam and with that, ETH value is prone not to increase because it is the payment blockchain of most ICOs and if there are many scam being done with ETH. Then it is prone to lose its value. So I do not see ETH popping soon at all.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

ETH chart looks bearish because many ICOs are scam and they are selling raised ETH and cash out. Besides new good ICOs like CardStack or Phantasma have bad ROIs and investors don't want to buy ETH to invest in new ICOs. So small demand for ETH is dumping price.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

Are you kidding me? Currently ETH is so weak to grow so I am not waiting that ETH will get strength soon. What about the chart, I have not understood what you have looked so positive to assert that ETH will soar soon otherwise we can stripe around 300$ which is very strong resistance. Tell me reasons why ETH must soar soon. Actually I do not know any reasons but there are just your supposition. I think ETH will be staying beneath 300$ till the end of this year and I am sure that ETH is one of the wort assets for buying right now.
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

I think it's a bit premature to call the hype since the market is quite bearish but clearly trying to recover, since ethereum is low at those prices I knew it was going to recover, simply ETH is a currency with an excellent platform that should be worth at least 1k, and hopefully so in December.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

I think the complete opposite I do not think that ethereum is undersold I think it is oversold, this show to us why trading is so hard, two different people looking at the same data will come to complete opposite interpretations of what is happening in the market, I do not think that ethereum is going to recover soon, it is going to do in the future so right now is the perfect time to buy.
cryogencrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

I think Ethereum has experienced rapid progress and progress over the past 1 year over other coins, bro. So if Ethereum experienced a decline in prices for the market, it would be natural for me. Because there must be a time when a good coin will fall. But I'm sure ETH will be back to normal again bro, believe me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: