Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinsettler.com ( Great customer service) CEO is on top of things  (Read 459 times)
greenalliancegroup (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:17:33 PM

By no means I associated with Coinsetter.com beside hedging my BTC from my mining OP and goods that I sell and turn into BTC. I definitely want to give high props to the CEO of Coinsetter.com

I had an issue with trading. I place a bunch of market order BUYS and then system froze. I understand no system is prefect. I trade currency too. Had my fair share of issues with Currency.

Although I want to give high props to CEO Jaron for coming through. He was nice and went the extra mile. He also issue me refund for trades lost. This is how Bitcoin companies should treat there customers.

By all means anyone into Forex trading/hedging/longing against USD or any fiat currency should trade at Coinsetter especially if you want a US exchange to be establish here to all Americans.

The trade fees might be a little high but the sense of security and someone that on top of their platforms is really important to me. Plus they are right in New York City.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: