Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RO-INVEST - Bitcoin, LTC, Doge Investment - 150% Return & 5-20% Daily Interest  (Read 1906 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:24:19 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 07:43:37 AM by LeancyBTC

Disclaimer: Topic starter is not sponsored nor employed by RO-INVEST in any way, shape or form. This topic is created for the sole purpose of advertising their investment opportunities. As with all types of investment, do not invest into something that you're not comfortable with or an amount that's more than what you're willing to lose. Practice due-diligence, do your "homework" and exercise common sense.

This thread is moderated so please exercise due diligence when posting your referral link. Members are allowed to post their referral link but do so in a manner that is relevant to your post and does not constitute as spam (eg: posting proof of payment w/ link is acceptable —  posting ref. link on every reply or of another program is not). I am not moderating to mute freedom of speech/comments so feel free to express whatever you want.

What is RO-INVEST? (Aside from the obvious point it's another HYIP— O.P.)

• R&O Real Estate specializes in the business model of buying undervalued foreclosed properties from insolvencies/liquidation and at foreclosure auctions and selling such properties for a profit.

Investment Plans

• RO-INVEST guarantees your daily income of up to 20% of your investment amount. In other words, every day you will receive up to 20% of the amount you have invested.
  • Accrued earnings are available for immediate withdrawal. There are no limits to how many time you can withdraw a day nor is their a minimum withdrawal amount.
  • RO-INVEST offers flexible interest rates depending on the amount invested. (See chart below)

• Note:
    Your deposit (investment) will remain active until it reaches the 150% return. What that means is if you started off with a $100 (100%) principle deposit, you will make a maximum return of $50 (50%). 100% + 50% = $150 return total (which includes the principle investment).

With a $100 investment @ 5% daily interest, it will take approximately 20 days to earn back your principle amount. After the 20th day, the earnings you make will be residual income until it hits the 150% mark (which would be $50). Of course, if you compound your investments, your daily returns will be more per day but the time frame mentioned above will be the same for your principle deposit. However, if you invest over a specific amount, you'll receive higher interest rates which will help hit your 150% return in a shorter time frame.

Minimum Deposit: $1.00
    Maximum Deposit: No Limit
    Minimal Withdrawal: $0.01
    Maximum Withdrawal: No Limit
    Payment Methods: Perfect Money, EgoPay, OKPay, Payeer, PayPal, BTCitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin
    Accruals are calculated instantaneously at every second.

Click here to join
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:25:39 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 01:39:20 PM by LeancyBTC

OP Payout Update: March 04, 2013

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:40:25 PM

*RESERVED*
I like your honesty as you mentioned : (Aside from the obvious point it's another HYIP— O.P.) The thing with hyips is you can make a profit out of it no doubt if you get in early and Admin don't have a quick scam strategy in his/her mind, then i guess its not a bad deal , but i have already burnt my hands many times in  hyips that I m petrified of joining them..!
BTW i hope leancy will last long otherwise You'll get stuck what that username i don't think you can change that.

LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:53:11 PM

I like your honesty as you mentioned : (Aside from the obvious point it's another HYIP— O.P.) The thing with hyips is you can make a profit out of it no doubt if you get in early and Admin don't have a quick scam strategy in his/her mind, then i guess its not a bad deal , but i have already burnt my hands many times in  hyips that I m petrified of joining them..!
BTW i hope leancy will last long otherwise You'll get stuck what that username i don't think you can change that.
Duly noted. Smiley

Truthfully, I heard of this program since day 1 of it's inception but I restrained myself from advertising their site because I wanted to gauge for myself how well will it do and if it will be sustainable for a "decent" amount of time. I joined a little over a week ago and started on my first deposit about 2 days afterwards. As of current, the program seems to be doing very well for itself. The amount of new members joining and making deposits is very consistent and I would not be surprised to see R.O. take off like Leancy did.

Talking about Leancy, R.O. is structure visually and systematically similar to Leancy. Their site seem to have less information available compared to Leancy but I have a good hunch that will change in the future as they have been constantly updating the site more frequently. Just recently, they've added a real-time deposit/withdrawal chart. One thing I do like about their program is it offers higher daily interest rates compared to Leancy which means I hit my returns quicker.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:55:09 AM

R&O Real Estate specializes in the business model of buying undervalued foreclosed properties from insolvencies/liquidation and at foreclosure auctions and selling such properties for a profit.

LOL yet another obvious lie.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:25:05 PM

R&O Real Estate specializes in the business model of buying undervalued foreclosed properties from insolvencies/liquidation and at foreclosure auctions and selling such properties for a profit.

LOL yet another obvious lie.
Which is why I added the grey italicized text next to it Wink
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:39:14 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 05:12:33 AM by LeancyBTC

Hopefully, this program turns out to be as strong as the current HYIP (Leancy) I am in.

Accruals are calculated correctly every day and my withdraws haven't had a hitch. So far so good.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:12:17 AM

Scratch that. I just noticed something odd with their real-time interest calculations. I left the page on to see the interest go from $52 to $56 and then I hit the refresh button on my browser and it went back to $52. I did this three times and each time it reset back to $52. Has anyone been running into the same issue I'm having? I've sent a ticket to support already, hopefully they can explain what's going on as a lot of people might possibly be losing money over this without even knowing.
hgamezoom

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:51:27 AM

There is already a previous post with this same Program.

Anyway, more advertising is good.

LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:30:19 PM

There is already a previous post with this same Program.

Anyway, more advertising is good.
But none of the other post has exhibited the same issues I'm having. I tried clearing my local dns cache, google's dns cache, even my browser cache to no avail. It's starting to worry me
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:52:00 PM

LeancyBtc where is my 0.15 mbtc for clicking in btcclicks?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492589.msg5525725#msg5525725

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:21:17 PM

LeancyBtc where is my 0.15 mbtc for clicking in btcclicks?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492589.msg5525725#msg5525725
I think you have mistaken me for someone else.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: