Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Bitcoin will hit $1000 by this Friday (07-03-2014)  (Read 9988 times)
j188

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:11:30 PM

All of you have no basis whatsoever as to why the price is climbing or how far up it will go. There are so many factors that affect bitcoin/stock prices that you Joe Schmo's have no idea about. You are probably buying and selling $100 worth of bitcoin at a time. Talk when you're buying over $10K in bitcoin and your basis behind your speculation. There and as we speak it's back down to $665.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 06:13:33 PM

Bitcoin is freakin' nuts man.  

Just like that, back to $665.
Bitcoin is too young , and the life of a youngster is not as thrilling as bitcoins even youngsters in their sexlife don't go this much up and down whole day like btc.. Btc has quite a stamina i guess having s3x all day long up-down-up-down..!
back to 675$

S4VV4S (OP)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:18:35 PM

All of you have no basis whatsoever as to why the price is climbing or how far up it will go. There are so many factors that affect bitcoin/stock prices that you Joe Schmo's have no idea about. You are probably buying and selling $100 worth of bitcoin at a time. Talk when you're buying over $10K in bitcoin and your basis behind your speculation. There and as we speak it's back down to $665.

If I was to tell you how I came up with this conclusion I would charge you big bucks for it.
And I truly mean big bucks.

Listen, if you don't want to listen to my shit then don't.
What I did is buy coins while they were cheap.

There is a reason that they were cheap and your factors don't even come close when players wanna play Wink

It is like the stock market man.
Do some research.

PS: YOU SHOULD BUY WHEN NOBODY ELSE DOES,
YOU SHOULD SELL WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS BUYING.
It's pure business.

rohnearner

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 06:19:33 PM

This belongs in speculation as OP has zero basis for his argument.

Hey, like I said, it is just a prediction.

But what do you know, it is slowly coming true and faster than I had predicted.

PS: I might be relatively new to the forums but that doesn't make me a newbie to the scene.

Like I said, enjoy the ride Wink
And keep your coins, they will be worth 3 times as much in 6 weeks from now Wink

Wow now that is something i'll and the everyone in the game will love to see..! almost 3times in 6weeks you mean 1800$ by the end of april, although that is way too much optimism but who cares if it brings some kind of joy to me..! kudos Smiley
If i have to predict i'll say it will hang around 800$ for some time till we get some good news...!

S4VV4S (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:24:03 PM

PS: I might be relatively new to the forums but that doesn't make me a newbie to the scene.

And keep your coins, they will be worth 3 times as much in 6 weeks from now Wink

Wow now that is something i'll and the everyone in the game will love to see..! almost 3times in 6weeks you mean 1800$ by the end of april, although that is way too much optimism but who cares if it brings some kind of joy to me..! kudos Smiley
If i have to predict i'll say it will hang around 800$ for some time till we get some good news...!

What if I told you that we will hit the $800 mark by tomorrow?

You will probably think I am crazy or stupid right?

rohnearner

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 06:29:45 PM

No I won't think you are crazy or stupid..! It can certainly hit 800$ by tomorrow no doubt or may be within a week or so, but my point is it will just hang around 800$price for a while 800$[+-50], like we hit the 700$ mark today nd its back to 650$ so hitting the mark is one thing and reaching next one is other..! for me first mark is 800$ then may be 1k$

S4VV4S (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:31:27 PM

No I won't think you are crazy or stupid..! It can certainly hit 800$ by tomorrow no doubt or may be within a week or so, but my point is it will just hang around 800$price for a while 800$[+-50], like we hit the 700$ mark today nd its back to 650$ so hitting the mark is one thing and reaching next one is other..! for me first mark is 800$ then may be 1k$

Hitting the mark is the start to remaining at the mark Wink

EDIT: Like I said, come Friday we will all find out Wink
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:43:34 PM

I think it's going to take a bit longer than that to breach $1000 again.  That being said, I still think this MtGox situation is going to play out a bit like the Silk Road collapse.  MtGox has been a cancer to the ecosystem for a very long time.  It's demise is a good thing and has sped up professional infrastructure building (e.g. SecondMarket NYSE style exchange).

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:50:16 PM

If I was to tell you how I came up with this conclusion I would charge you big bucks for it.

There is a reason that they were cheap and your factors don't even come close when players wanna play Wink

Do some research.

It's pure business.

GTFO with this kind of crap. Anyone who isn't an idiot can tell that you are.
bitjoint

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

Commander of the Hodl Legions

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:57:52 PM

I think that would need some really good news.

Or bad news... Banks caught in storm as Ukraine tensions rise
S4VV4S (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:14:36 PM

Do some research.

It's pure business.

GTFO with this kind of crap. Anyone who isn't an idiot can tell that you are.

Thank you honorable Sr. member for your kind words.
If you don't want to listen to my crap feel more than welcome to hit the ignore button.

Nobody is forcing you to listen to my shit.

Rawted

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:51:37 PM

Quit attempting to mislead community members with your blatant bullshit is all I am asking. No one that read your comment thought to themselves 'wow this guy must really know his stuff!'. You're only fooling yourself.
S4VV4S (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:09:56 PM

Quit attempting to mislead community members with your blatant bullshit is all I am asking. No one that read your comment thought to themselves 'wow this guy must really know his stuff!'. You're only fooling yourself.

You see this is the beauty of these forums....

NOBODY is forcing you to read my blatant bullshit.

Wise, Oh wise senior member!
Hit the ignore button and piss off from my thread.

PS: If I was attempting to mislead community members to sell their coins for cheap so that I would buy them, then I would understand your argument.
But I don't.....

So WTF is your problem?

EDIT: BTW, did I mention that this is just MY PREDICTION?
I think I did in my OP.
Did I?

InCoinsITrust

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:33:48 PM

I think price will stabilize at 700 for a while, then start to rise again to 800, hopefully with some regularity. It should be a new price record at april. So hold your coins, best price is in front of us.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:42:39 PM

not sure. this seemed like a one-man show to me.
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:55:06 PM

Ok here is a chart with 1,000 being reached by friday. Does this make any sense to you, at all? Look at the previous rallies, and their length and shape.

Why do people still make these threads about exorbitant short term predictions that are always wrong and then laughed at.

1,000 will be reached briefly, on the way to ATH.
Rawted

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:02:23 PM

PS: If I was attempting to mislead community members to sell their coins for cheap so that I would buy them, then I would understand your argument.
But I don't.....

So WTF is your problem?

I think I did in my OP.
Did I?
Once again, you're not predicting, you're guessing. You can't even name a single indicator or signal you're basing this off of (I am sure you will Google like crazy now though!). Then you have the nerve to tout it by saying you would have to charge a fellow community member 'big bucks' just to share you reasonings behind the idiocy. It's pathetic and sad, and not needed here. Correct yourself.
S4VV4S (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:24:43 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 09:34:54 PM by S4VV4S

But I don't.....

So WTF is your problem?

I think I did in my OP.
Did I?
Once again, you're not predicting, you're guessing. You can't even name a single indicator or signal you're basing this off of (I am sure you will Google like crazy now though!). Then you have the nerve to tout it by saying you would have to charge a fellow community member 'big bucks' just to share you reasonings behind the idiocy. It's pathetic and sad, and not needed here. Correct yourself.

OK, I had restrained my self to not answering to you directly like I should in the first place.

First of all, you are the idiot.

All I said is that (according to my knowledge) I PREDICT that the BTC price will hit $1000 by this Friday.
If you don't agree with my prediction then that is your problem, not mine.
I am not forcing you to accept it.
In fact I don't want you to listen to me.
Go away!

That being said....
What would happen if let's say I had 50,000 BTC and I dumped 25,000 of them in one day?

The price will go down, no?

And if the price goes down, I can get coins cheaper no?
And guess what?

I didn't lose any coins, I got them all back plus my profit.

Seriously, I didn't even study this shit and I know it.
Don't you?

It's all a game man.

And it doesn't even matter how much you believe or would like to think that Bitcoin is not controlled, because it somehow is....
How long did it take to receive your pre-order fabulous miner?
And how long has it been mining for before you got it?
This is just a small example....

DEAL WITH IT!
IF IT HAS REASONABLE VALUE, BIG PLAYERS STEP IN THE SCENE.
And they know exactly how to play the game.
They have been doing it for years.

WTF are you to get in their way?

So please, once again PISS OFF FROM MY THREAD unless you have something to offer other than calling me an idiot.

Thank you Smiley

EDIT: YES, I had to Google everything, starting from my OP because I had to "explain" how I came up with my prediction to you.....

mintymark

Activity: 286
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:35:49 PM

Really a prediction without some reasons given is not very interesting.  And a prediction without a reason is just a guess.

I think that Rawted  is saying if you do have a prediction, then you need to share the reasoning with us, otherwise, its just not worth the space of a post.

I mean, I can start a post saying "I'm the greatest" but thats not interesting either. This is bitcointalk, we'd all like to know why you think this and then we might get some interesting discussions going.

[[ All Tips gratefully received!!  ]]
15ta5d1N8mKkgC47SRWmnZABEFyP55RrqD
S4VV4S (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:41:55 PM

Really a prediction without some reasons given is not very interesting.  And a prediction without a reason is just a guess.

I think that Rawted  is saying if you do have a prediction, then you need to share the reasoning with us, otherwise, its just not worth the space of a post.

I mean, I can start a post saying "I'm the greatest" but thats not interesting either. This is bitcointalk, we'd all like to know why you think this and then we might get some interesting discussions going.

Man, you put things in a proper way.
Maybe Rawted should follow your example and not go directly to calling me an idiot and stuff.

That being said, I cannot share my thoughts for business reasons.
Though I could be wrong, I am not expecting anybody to believe me.

I have just made a prediction and a statement.

If I am proved to be wrong so be it.
Does that make me an idiot?
No, it just proves me wrong.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: