Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sobit.one  (Read 353 times)
soethihatun (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

The First User-owned Exchange (SBT Airdrop is Live)

SBT is a proof of all rights to the sobit platform, with a total amount of 10 Billion.

Sobit is
1. Safe
2. Fast
3. Automatical

Now you can get free SBT  and MICE tokens doing simple tasks. No Need KYC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StormHunter

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

As far as i know sobit platform is safe and secure and it is also very fast. So many people are connected with sobit because they get benefit from this platform.
cryptoking252

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:58:23 PM

Actually I don’t know about this much it is coin or project I don’t understand if there is any link or article is available then it will be helpful for us to tell something’s about this.
YellowRose

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:06:53 AM

I have been hearing about Sobit for last few days and what fascinated me most about their exchange is that they say, all frozen and unfrozen SBT enjoy quasi-equity interests which means once the account gets frozen, which is quite the case these days with exchanges, there's no need to worry about not getting interests in your account.
Knighthawk

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:50:51 AM

Join the airdrop already. Sobit is slowly looking to be very promising to me because of their customer- centric approach towards handling the whole platform and ICO which has made the crypto enthusiasts very interested in their project lately. Hopefully, they can deliver once it is time.
BlackCat3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

Sobit is guaranteeing 95% cold wallet processing of digital asset, offline signature, multipe key co-management , and multipe audit to ensure to that investors' funds are safe. So, if they really can live upto their expectations, I feel like they are going to have a lot of investors to their side.
MarbleAlligator

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

I have checked about this exchange. I have found very few reviews about it. Though i must say they have some good features and a good visions. Lets see how they are gonna implement.
Briceson Duncan

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

In the field of user owned exchanges sobit is the one who introduced it to us. The concepts of the making user owned exchanges is, there is more more and more centralized exchanges occurring daily when we gather all the wealth together the wealth is huge and if goes in hand of certain private owners then it can be manipulated. So its prevention`s solution is sobit.
Dilnaz Bota

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

The features of Sobit are really awesome. fast transactions, autonomic, simple and nice dividend distribution platform, user auto community and so forth. Airdrop is nice and cozy. A good place to invest your time.
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

The only user-owned digital asset exchange introduced in the crypto market, Sobit is an average in my assumption. Having a good roadmap and a team, I think it is going to make a good way to its success.
NeckettMarket

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

Sobit is good to go airdrops ranked well in the review sites as unique in its way the first user owned exchange. May try it for once if you are interested in airdrops after you check whether it suits you or not.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

Yeah i have heard the project and the airdrops program. But i think i need to research more before participating in the project. Otherwise it can be a waste of time.
SladderyNewS

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

In order to use anything in this market of cryptocurrency, we must always be careful. And we can get free SBT, MICE tokens doing simple tasks without KYC so it will help us for making profit.
listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

Sobit.one provides it’s user with efficient and comfortable trading experience by ensuring highly safe platform. This platform is mainly user and community centric. The best part of it is this one is very easy to use.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

Sobit.one is one of the most promising exchange platform. I personally have used this exchange platform and I am extremely happy with their service. They are excellent with customer support.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

The First User-owned Exchange (SBT Airdrop is Live)

SBT is a proof of all rights to the sobit platform, with a total amount of 10 Billion.

Sobit is
1. Safe
2. Fast
3. Automatical

Now you can get free SBT  and MICE tokens doing simple tasks. No Need KYC.

Just waiting up for some High ranked member to make some comments about this new exchange and im not really surprised for those Jr. member and newbie ranks or account posting up some positive feedbacks regarding to this exchange which it is just on earlier phase.For newbies out there- Dont easily believe with these feedbacks. Going back on my observations, at first glance i do already saw some similarities with Binance and i dont just like for some exchange to say Safe because when we do talk about it then its 100% un-hackable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:53:30 AM

To create exchanges free from manipulation the sobit platform is used for quasi-equity rather than equity in the exchange. Its most privilege is as I am a owner a certain amount of SBT. I can have full control of the quasi-equity. They are bring up a community in sobit platform for the shareholders to share their rights and experience it seems a safe platform.
David41

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:38:47 AM

If we are talking about sobit platform, There are three basic rights, dividends, the right to vote and the right to know. Dividend right ensures your full profit. Because in this platform full profit is allocated to the SBT holders, the more you get hand on SBT the more profit you will get, right to vote ensures user opinion is important community members for one decision and according to that developers work for future, Sobit regularly gives their information about the platform platform to the autonomous community.
MorningTradeNeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:35:21 AM

Since Sobit.one is the first user-owned exchange, airdrop is live and it is safe, fast and automatic so I think it might be good for investors. But I would think of investing better knowing this.
Youggairch

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:28:43 AM

I think Sobit.one will be a good initiative, but before making any decision, we need to know about it well because it is an important issue in cryptocurrency market  for securing our investment. So we need to be careful all the time.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: