Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sobit.one  (Read 357 times)
coppied

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:44:33 AM

personally i like sobit platform. if you hold more amount of sbt you will get more profit. and here all data is transparent in the decentralized operation.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:08:26 AM

sobit is the first owned digital exchange. and here you can enjoy  80% transaction fees as return. you also can open here  ETH/BTC, SBT/BTC and SBT/ETH trading pairs.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:12:43 AM

the sobit exchange is good actually.if you hold an amount of sbt you will enjoy all rights of quasi-equity in sobit platform.it also safe and fast. main point is you can enjoy it free.
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:06:41 AM

it's really good for trading. i want to invest here Because the investment here will be profitable. KYC is not required here. it is very secured and work fast. it will provide better service than other.
Vatimphady

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

What are the main reasons for which sobit is considered as safe, fast and automatical? Is there any unique benefits or features for which it has been considered as safe, fast and automatic?
HEAUSUCE

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

So far, I heard about sobit, it is really impressive and attractive to invest. As it is the first user-owned exchange, hopefully it can give something better and special to the investors.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

it is amazing to me . Because KYC is not required here. it is very secured and work fast. i think it will do something good in future. it is more profitable for investor.
reinaldoerj29

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

SBT is a proof of all rights to a platform rises, with a total amount of 10 billion.
The first user belongs to Exchange (SBT Airdrop is Live)
The private sale is live!
1ETH = 3.500.000 OneMice now! Best price!
The Onemice token will be listed on the top 20 global exchanges by the end of September. The private sale is live, institutional price! Buy now!
Go and buy: https://www.sobit.one/#/mice
pehuk

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

I really liked it. Because the investment here will be profitable. KYC is not required here. it is very secured and work fast. i think it will do something good in future.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:27:23 AM

The First User-owned Exchange (SBT Airdrop is Live)

SBT is a proof of all rights to the sobit platform, with a total amount of 10 Billion.

Sobit is
1. Safe
2. Fast
3. Automatical

Now you can get free SBT  and MICE tokens doing simple tasks. No Need KYC.

I guess it is better you publish this on the bounty/airdrop thread i guess it will get more attention there, moreover you did not add any link to the site or white paper to learn more about the project.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
bitdenail

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

Very good news. It turns out there are still new exchanges that are really safe, fast and automatic. This became my new platform to be able to use Sobit as a trusting place for my coins and certainly would be safe. Hopefully this is really safe so that it is trusted by other users as a good place to exchange.
IriDina

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:21:23 AM

Just registred on sobit.one and done some tasks, but under my account appeared notice: "! Need KYC". But its un-clickable. Also didnt found any isfo about KYC on sobit. I thiks it will be after some time? Knows some body about it?
Verbiola_Paramita

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

Sobit, as I know, the world's first virtual asset exchange platform owned by users. Today, traditionally centralized exchanges have saved a lot of wealth. When this wealth is collected in the hands of a small number of private owners.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:21:56 PM

Sobit exchange is quite bad. Seems like a one-man one-show. Support is inefficient. They do not pay dividends to all the token holders. Telegram is dead, no more admin moderating and supporting. Withdrawals are manually executed (if they actually are).
Stay away.
donita_cairissa

Activity: 244

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 11:15:09 PM

is there anyone who knows where the disappearance of the sobit exchages and carried away the assets of many people
dadas15

Activity: 558
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:09:22 AM

hi,

is sobit.one closed, any news about them, I have some assets on the site but now I can not find site,
just there is a game site.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:21:58 AM

hi,

is sobit.one closed, any news about them, I have some assets on the site but now I can not find site,
just there is a game site.

I tried to search about sobit.one on scam accusation board and I haven't found the case against it.

May I know how much your money on the exchange? Or you have create the thread on scam accusations and give some proof out there. I believe there is somone who will help your case.

Have you call the support exchange?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: