Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2024, 12:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [15 TH] PolishPool 2% Bonus for first payment![BTC] [PPS 0% FEE] PPLNS 0% FEE]  (Read 3974 times)
PolishPool (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 10:55:04 AM

I recommend people do not mine here. I mined here for a few hours assuming the pool was PPS like it said and was told I wont get any payout because they havent got a block yet. PPS means I make no matter what.

I had the same experience as you, and don't recommend mining here either.
Hi
we are accountable to the block with the miners when the block is not there, we do not pay 25 BTC to all miners

Regards
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:44:23 AM

I recommend people do not mine here. I mined here for a few hours assuming the pool was PPS like it said and was told I wont get any payout because they havent got a block yet. PPS means I make no matter what.

Hi
we are accountable to the block with the miners when the block is not there, we do not pay 25 BTC to all miners

Regards

Okay, so you clearly do not offer PPS then
PolishPool (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 06:19:40 PM

Hi

Regards

For now, we decided to exclude the PPS because the pool Hoopers abusing the system
Of course PPLNS works great
Regards
vnhyp0

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:17:16 AM

Hi

Regards

For now, we decided to exclude the PPS because the pool Hoopers abusing the system
Regards

The "hoppers" were most likely testing your pool or trying to mine at it and noticed that you were not paying out so moved pools.

You understand that PPS does not mean that the pool must find a block to pay out miners for their shares?

QQ: 2228207157
PolishPool (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 03:14:00 PM

Hi

Regards

Regards

The "hoppers" were most likely testing your pool or trying to mine at it and noticed that you were not paying out so moved pools.

You understand that PPS does not mean that the pool must find a block to pay out miners for their shares?
Well, that's where the pool is to take btc to the pool hoppers if at this moment there is no block?
The mine accounts for the block so if it is not mine does not pay straight ....
PolishPool (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 09:56:48 AM

Refresh Wink

Regards
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:49:57 PM

Refresh Wink

Regards

Ta domena lub usługa jest zablokowana.
Skontaktuj się z operatorem usługi.

This domain or a service is locked.
Contact your service provider.

Not a good sign.
PolishPool (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 06:52:16 AM

Refresh Wink

Regards

Ta domena lub usługa jest zablokowana.
Skontaktuj się z operatorem usługi.

This domain or a service is locked.
Contact your service provider.

Not a good sign.
We had a technical break, everything is already running!
Regards
PolishPool (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 06:53:23 AM

Hello,
Our Mine officially reached a 15 th of what is very pleased Unfortunately with the growing number of users of the mine we can no longer continue to pay on the bonus because withdrawing from this, the last Bonsu will be distributed today

Regards
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: