Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:17:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for investors for 3 cryptowebsite (avrg $90000/mon income) 80% completed  (Read 275 times)
rausvi15 (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:02:09 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 07:34:59 PM by rausvi15

i have 3 crypto websites underdevelopment 80% completed
 1- crypto marketcap
 2- ICO review
 3-Trading analysts

all sites are develop with python,
 80% completed, As i'm out of budget so i need some investment to make these sites online
 the average monthly income from these 3 sites will be $90,000 (through  adds, promotional articles, subscription fee etc)

Contact on telegram for the proof of work and agreements .

telegram  @Myxavier

https://imgur.com/a/934az65

Cryptocap zone
I can show you how these sites generate income
Just check the advertising rate of coinmarketcap
One small banner on the right side of website for 5 days costs $2500
Total 3 banners placed on one webpage at a time
It means after every 5 days cryptocapzone give us $10,000 because the main banner cost $5000 for 5 days. $60,000 monthly income through advertising on cryptocapzone.
Here is a list of factors that we take into consideration before listing a coin on CryptoCapZone:
1.   The coin must meet all standards to be declared a cryptocurrency
2.   There must be a public URL that mentions the total number of coins mined by the respective network
3.   The coin must be present on a public exchange, which should have an age of at least a month
4.   The API of exchange where the coin is listed must be provided
CryptoCapZone is a comprehensive platform that nests major cryptocurrencies on the blockchain, regardless of their coin supplies. If a particular currency meets our criteria to be listed on the platform, the coin supply is purely a matter between investors and the coin issuing venture.

Cryptotrading view
Crypto trading views give us lot of money through advertising as well as subscription fee.
Cryptotrading view predicts the scope of all coins listed on the platform. Well, how we do that is pretty interesting and let me dive into that a bit. We are firm believers in technology but in order to implement an additional layer of checks, we go for manual procedures as well. 
Firstly, our servers collect data from all over the World for the coins listed on CryptoCapZone and then the meaningful data is displayed in the statistical form. Later, our highly experienced journalists evaluate the progress of each coin and predict the scope of its success. Well, this second thing is really important since a human is involved in evaluating who most certainly understands the market and views it by keeping in mind your genuine concerns as well.
Now you must have noticed that we have two streams of predicting the scope of any coin. The first one is automated capability where servers gather data and populate graphs and secondly, our highly experienced and handpicked journalists review the coins and predict their scope with logical reasoning. Well, it is worth noticing that we never publish any automated or manual scope prediction without peer reviewing to ensure authenticity.

ICOreview zone
ICOreviewzone give us revenue through advertising as well as by paid reviews and listings.
The name expresses all by itself. The primary idea for taking this initiative is based on an inspiration that nothing in the modern economy happens without the power of reviews. It does not matter whether you hear a review or you read it, but if it is there, then the reliability of the product increases significantly. It implies that in such a volatile market, it is very important to have reviews for budding ICOs so that people may invest confidently.
If we specifically talk about the ICO Review Zone, our experienced crypto journalists form the first layer of authentic reviews. They are responsible for evaluating every ICO listed on our site and then review it from all perspectives so that the prospects have a clear idea of what they are about to invest in. It should be noted that before listing any ICO, we pay keen attention to the following factors in order to ensure authenticity and value to our clients:

1.    There must be a fully functional, responsive and professionally designed website
2.    The details of founding members and the management team must be provided to the general public, together with a link to their official LinkedIn accounts. Each member must have at least 500 connections
3.    Every budding ICO must have a well-organized and road mapped value proposition. It is important that the proposition is able to solve an identified issue
4.    It must be made clear to the prospects that their investments will be safe and there are efficient and sufficient measures incorporated to ensure that the wallets do not encounter an attack. Moreover, you should also possess a substantial plan to mitigate any wallet hack
5.    You should not be involved in ANY controversy, online or offline, whatsoever

The Use of Artificial Intelligence
You must be wondering as to what exactly could be achieved by implementing such a sophisticated technology for a review zone? Well, that is one reason for trusting us as it explicitly shows the value we have for authentic reviews.
You must have realized that in the initial phase, or as the first step, our esteemed journalists upload their peer checked reviews on the platform. Now, if there is just one review concerning a particular ICO, of course it will be published on our website without any competition. However, if there comes a stage where the system enters a phase of competition such that prioritizing becomes necessary, that is where we take help of Artificial Intelligence. Our robust algorithms are responsible for picking up the best review that is comprehensive and unbiased in all aspects. We are least concerned whether the system picks up a negative review or a positive one. All we care about is that the review must be authentic, whatsoever.
In order to implement multiple checks, we have a handpicked management that approves the reviews sorted by AI algorithms. It is worth noticing that throughout the process, we do not involve any third party so that the system is least dependent on any external body and any sort of influence.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

1- crypto marketcap
 2- ICO review
 3-Trading analysts

80% completed, As i'm out of budget so i need some investment to make these sites online
 the average monthly income from these 3 sites will be $90,000 (through  adds, promotional articles, subscription fee etc)

telegram  @Myxavier

you better should link those websites, problem is that the us dollar might become meaningles soon enough so it will be insignificant how many us dollar those sites earn, it will be important how many people can be influenced with them.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:51:48 PM

1- crypto marketcap
 2- ICO review
 3-Trading analysts

I don't believe any of this. Without linking any of them in the post, it's hard to believe anything OP says. If it's 80% completed, you can probably link us to your development server or something? What idiot does it takes to predict the average income from a website that isn't fully completed yet? Remember the old saying - Don't count your eggs before they're hatched.
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:30:21 AM

1- crypto marketcap
 2- ICO review
 3-Trading analysts

telegram  @Myxavier
how genuine is this? give me something more convincing than your telegram handle, links to the website will be more convincing, at least a step in the right direction.

rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:46:18 PM

how genuine is this? give me something more convincing than your telegram handle, links to the website will be more convincing, at least a step in the right direction.

I don't believe any of this. Without linking any of them in the post, it's hard to believe anything OP says. If it's 80% completed, you can probably link us to your development server or something? What idiot does it takes to predict the average income from a website that isn't fully completed yet? Remember the old saying - Don't count your eggs before they're hatched.

I think now you guys have everything that you wanna know.
I explained everything in the thread.
for more queries kindly contact me on telegram @Myxavier 

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:25:32 PM

So all you need is a Server to host these websites? I am sure you can get the free amazon tier trial to launch these websites or in your words "Get them online". I Assume you will have access to a credit card. Just put those numbers in here: https://aws.amazon.com/free/ and you will be good. Now, Let me know for what else do you need the investment for?
Zaizoun

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:12:03 PM

OP is comparing the ads revenue from well-known websites to his non-existent projects.
Does this make sense? no
You can't say "Hey, coinmarketcap is making 10,000$ each hour, let's open a website like CMC and earn like them"
This is completely r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:28:53 PM

OP is comparing the ads revenue from well-known websites to his non-existent projects.
Does this make sense? no
You can't say "Hey, coinmarketcap is making 10,000$ each hour, let's open a website like CMC and earn like them"

Exactly! Plus I didn't want to be rude to the OP, But the 'quality' of his websites are nowhere near the 'quality' of the websites he is trying to mimic/compete with. Making claims like $90K per month is delusional, to say the least. It takes time and money to build up Backlinks, work on SEO and so on. Things don't magically come up on the 1st of page of google. It takes time to get ranked on Google. From what I believe OP is looking for an investment to build these Backlinks and hiring a professional to work on SEO for his websites. Even if the OP gets the investment, The competition is too strong already, I doubt OP will be making 10K per month, let alone the unrealistic figure of 90K per month.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:39:50 AM

Does this make sense? no

coinmarketcap is earning 10.000 usd per hour?

Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

Unreal income projections. Only reputable and well-known web resources could charge 1500-7000$. For example a adv line on Etherscan cost from 2000 $.

So no-one will pay you for advertisements on unknow website (if it's even not developed yet).
rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

So all you need is a Server to host these websites? I am sure you can get the free amazon tier trial to launch these websites or in your words "Get them online". I Assume you will have access to a credit card. Just put those numbers in here: https://aws.amazon.com/free/ and you will be good. Now, Let me know for what else do you need the investment for?
Server is not the only requirement, Data entry, SEO experts, Hiring professionals trading analysts for cryptotraderzone and journalists for reviewing the ICOs there is much more.

Unreal income projections. Only reputable and well-known web resources could charge 1500-7000$. For example a adv line on Etherscan cost from 2000 $. So no-one will pay you for advertisements on unknow website (if it's even not developed yet).
Every good website takes time to well establishes. It takes 6 months to ranked up on google.

coinmarketcap is earning 10.000 usd per hour?
oh yeah, Big whale in crypto world.

Exactly! Plus I didn't want to be rude to the OP, But the 'quality' of his websites are nowhere near the 'quality' of the websites he is trying to mimic/compete with. Making claims like $90K per month is delusional, to say the least. It takes time and money to build up Backlinks, work on SEO and so on. Things don't magically come up on the 1st of page of google. It takes time to get ranked on Google. From what I believe OP is looking for an investment to build these Backlinks and hiring a professional to work on SEO for his websites. Even if the OP gets the investment, The competition is too strong already, I doubt OP will be making 10K per month, let alone the unrealistic figure of 90K per month
Well these shots are just like the sketch, we will make attractive and responsive design. work more on back-end then on front-end by now.

Does this make sense? no
When you start any project There is always one goal in your mind, and when the project is ready then next move is only chasing that goal.
People like you are always there to demotivate entrepreneur.

rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

this golden opportunity is still available. 

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

It's nice to see that someone has so much enthusiasm.
You recognized the possibility of how CMC earn money and you think that is a piece of cake to make another one service. You can find a lot of successful services on the internet and you can try to make new Facebook, Instagram etc... You know how they make money, do not you?
why they are successful and now make good money? Because they are first in this niche and unique. So, free advice to you. Think and find something new and innovative. something unique and go into development.

Also, you looking for investors, but you did not provide any information. How much money you think that is enough.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:16:49 PM

It's nice to see that someone has so much enthusiasm.
You recognized the possibility of how CMC earn money and you think that is a piece of cake to make another one service. You can find a lot of successful services on the internet and you can try to make new Facebook, Instagram etc... You know how they make money, do not you?
why they are successful and now make good money? Because they are first in this niche and unique. So, free advice to you. Think and find something new and innovative. something unique and go into development.

Also, you looking for investors, but you did not provide any information. How much money you think that is enough.
yeah i know each and everything about CMC and how they make money.
there is always competition in market but the challenge is how to survive, I love challenges. if there is something new in the market and that thing take place in market doesn't mean we stop making such things. I believe websites always give you profit if the site are treated with good SEO .

rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

the market is about to boost up to avail the opportunity now and make future strong. if you have any quires regarding websites let me help you and do contact me on telegram @Myxavier

rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: