Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Battlefield 3 CD Key  (Read 3130 times)
lulzplzkthx (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2011, 12:20:04 AM

I won a Battlefield 3 CD key in a contest, but since I don't game, it's worthless to me. I'd like to sell it for 19 BTC. I have a good reputation in #bitcoin-otc (assuming that's still around?), though I recently lost my key (again). I'm willing to send first if you have a good reputation.

Or you can buy it for two $20 Domino's gift cards, as I'm going to be hunting gift cards with the BTC I receive. Smiley

~lulzplzkthx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 27, 2011, 02:28:47 AM

you can buy the Limited Edition at gamerkeys for 17btc
joeyjoe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2011, 02:34:01 AM

you won the CD key but not the game? i guess download it with torrent, dont use any cracks, install with the CDKEY

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6768548/Battlefield_3-RELOADED

Bitcoin PHP programmer for hire! (HTML / CSS / JQuery / AJAX / .NET).
kpriess

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

Money is the root of all evil.

View Profile
October 27, 2011, 02:38:10 AM

you won the CD key but not the game? i guess download it with torrent, dont use any cracks, install with the CDKEY

Just use Origin..

Would've bought this if I had a working PC..
Nicolai Larsen

Activity: 331

Earthling

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2011, 05:36:22 PM

You need to use the cd-key on Origin which works as the download manager. No need to download a cracked version of the game.

BTC: 1GUH16sneWgKuE1ArXrnYKN3njuherJQi1
elggawf

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 07:05:32 PM

You need to use the cd-key on Origin which works as the download manager. No need to download a cracked version of the game.

Except by the time you're done fucking with Origin, you'll wish you'd just downloaded a cracked version of the game...

Hayyooooooooooooooooo... Free bump for comedic value.

^_^
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 07:14:50 PM

Except by the time you're done fucking with Origin, you'll wish you'd just downloaded a cracked version of the game...

Hayyooooooooooooooooo... Free bump for comedic value.
It's not that bad.
elggawf

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 07:39:10 PM

It's not that bad.

I know, I have BC2 under Origin as well, but it's a running joke on the internet that Origin is worse than the holocaust. Most of these people either aren't old enough, or weren't PC gaming when HL2 came out, to remember what an absolute atrocity Steam started out as.

"I just bought HL2 at the store, came home and went to play it, and I can't activate it. What the fuck Valve?"

Sound familiar?

Again, free bump. I would love this game but I don't have near enough BTC and my PC wouldn't run the beta for some reason.

^_^
chieffery

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 05:04:11 PM

Yea, 19BTC for the original vs 17BTC for the limited... I think you might need to adjust price here OP

BTC - 194ihPS7DTegoerp1WdRKED7PQCosyq2eL
LTC - LdTHdHo5GDDnQW5gSMNZ7zr8HFitZ7qRmC
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 12:26:12 AM

Yea, 19BTC for the original vs 17BTC for the limited... I think you might need to adjust price here OP

Even though BF has always priced the LE and normal version the same..

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
joeyjoe

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 05:46:46 PM

this game is nothing like battlefield! whats happened with the maps, and planes etc.. i downloaded it and its just like MW2...

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 05:56:40 PM

this game is nothing like battlefield! whats happened with the maps, and planes etc.. i downloaded it and its just like MW2...
There's planes on some of the larger maps...
joeyjoe

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 06:11:49 PM

but its lost its battlefeild feel though. I just wanted to play maps on SP.. currently its just very linear

SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 06:16:35 PM

but its lost its battlefeild feel though. I just wanted to play maps on SP.. currently its just very linear
Play multiplayer.  You can't play the multiplayer maps in single player.  The single player is a campaign, so it won't feel anything like battlefield, you're right about that.
joeyjoe

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 06:18:33 PM

Play multiplayer.  You can't play the multiplayer maps in single player.  The single player is a campaign, so it won't feel anything like battlefield, you're right about that.

Dont like to do the multiplayer since too many kids messing around most of the time.

BF2 allowed you to play maps with bots.

since i downloaded the game, i cant do multiplayer

johnj

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 06:20:51 PM

I believe the 2nd or 3rd campaign mission is 100% flying, and the 4th or 5th mission is 100% inside a tank.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 06:24:10 PM

Dont like to do the multiplayer since too many kids messing around most of the time.

Oh, I thought by downloaded, you meant purchased on Origin.  Didn't realize you pirated it.

Yes, I know all too well about BF2.  I never played much with bots (silly 16-player limitation, and I never bothered to remove it), but I loved the game and played multiplayer for far too many hours.

Honestly, there doesn't seem to be too many kids playing BF3 on the PC.  I'd peg it as a more mature crowd that the gathering on this forum, at least.
joeyjoe

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 06:39:20 PM

Oh, I thought by downloaded, you meant purchased on Origin.  Didn't realize you pirated it.

Yes, I know all too well about BF2.  I never played much with bots (silly 16-player limitation, and I never bothered to remove it), but I loved the game and played multiplayer for far too many hours.

Honestly, there doesn't seem to be too many kids playing BF3 on the PC.  I'd peg it as a more mature crowd that the gathering on this forum, at least.

I pirate them, then if i like it buy it. I dont agree on supporting the games and movies before ive even seen them. Used to only actually play 20% of the games i bought.

Yeah I removed the limit to 64. Also you can edit the files to set difficulty, also change the ammo create drop to a jeep or somthing for when your stranded.

SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 06:48:20 PM

I pirate them, then if i like it buy it. I dont agree on supporting the games and movies before ive even seen them. Used to only actually play 20% of the games i bought.

Yeah I removed the limit to 64. Also you can edit the files to set difficulty, also change the ammo create drop to a jeep or somthing for when your stranded.
Haha, I might have to boot up BF2 just to play around with it again.  I stopped playing the MP because it was so hard to find a working, populated, vanilla server anymore.
joeyjoe

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 06:56:38 PM

Haha, I might have to boot up BF2 just to play around with it again.  I stopped playing the MP because it was so hard to find a working, populated, vanilla server anymore.

Me too actually. its great. 32 bots on each team gets fun. you can actually put like 256 or 512 players, and the map is packed!! lags with slower machines though.

I used to play against my brother, if you start a single player game on a machine, then you can actually connect to it via Direct IP LAN on the other. and play on the same single player game.

If you have hamachi, we could do the same.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: