Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-Release] PSMPS (PoolServ Multi Pool Script) - Multiple wallet/stratum/mpos  (Read 2054 times)
kthxbai2u (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:42:55 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 03:02:04 PM by kthxbai2u

Welcome to PoolServ.info home of PSMPS Script!

YOUTUBE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB-E6f8SCjQ

PSMPS (PoolServ Multi Pool Script) is a multi-coin-mining-pool-setup script. Within are step-by-step instructions
and simple to use scripts to set up multiple wallets/stratums/mpos's on one single server.

Current Version 1.01 is under development. Release within 48 Hrs.

Current Cost: $20 USD rising to $50 USD at 2359 EST (GMT-0500) on release date.

ALL PAYMENTS are to be made via PayPal (AS GIFT), AlertPay, or Interac Email Transfer ONLY!

"Up-Bidding" is possible. If you pay more than the current cost of the script, you have just set the price
higher for the next person. Whoever pays the most will be the last person to receive the script, unless of
course someone pays the same as or even more than that person.

Refunds will be issued if the project fails 1 week after it's deadline. Release within one week.

Visit our GitHub Project Page for more information!

README.md

Title:      PSMPS (PoolServ Multi Pool Script)
Version:    1.01 - (HelixCoin Version)
Released:   RELEASE IS WITHIN 1 WEEK
Creator:    kthxbai2u (creds to wallet/stratum/mpos makers)
GitHub:     https://github.com/kthxbai2u/PSMPS.git

NOTE: These instructions are for Debian. If you are not using Debian,
convert these at your own risk Tongue If you are using a VPS or Dedicated
server that has ability to reinstall, do it and select Debian

Pre-Registration will only cost you $20 USD and the price will rise to $50 USD
at 2459 EST (GMT-0500) on the day of release.

ALL PAYMENTS are to be made via PayPal (AS GIFT), AlertPay, or Interac Email Transfer ONLY!

Once payment is made, please email payments@poolserv.info from your
(Regular/PayPal/AlertPay/Interac) email.  We will respond with a password
and archive containing the scripts and the rest of the installation instructions.
You will probably be lost without them Smiley

If sending an Alertpay / PayPal / Interac Email Money Transfer please send it to:
payments@poolserv.info

In the case of an Interac Email Transfer please make the question your name and the
answer "poolserv".

Please donate to support the project which is not possible without your donations.
You may also mine whatever pools I get set up (ONLY setting up pools on final server)

Donations go towards maintaining the server, keeping an active interest in this project, etc.
 Please donate at least 0.1 coins as MCXNow takes everything below 0.1

BitCoin:        1DkQUg4kkaTDZMkiTgg5tUQqprB9rkoeRZ
LiteCoin:       Ld6DAh7dbJEbBDvjG4yxCn61S3moMBWuU6
MaxCoin:        mabeu14vSaxfpMEBKcBnQ4JFeFSwH5sQR2
MinCoin:        M8hnkyZM9SJwwot2xD6qbsd3TafpbH4Bwe

CopperLark:     CQQuj9brvjfVJ7Ztw8kiEYsvvp8o9hAzfo
DevCoin:        1Pzf2kBG1wbp82ECBUjgDNqyRcPjoZ66Ni
FeatherCoin:    71BGVWo4UtndVpWxZTvYotRtibZfqNWAn2
PeerCoin:       PF7j8jb4BnNJeuVLu1BHNp3Xm9c8jqRwdh
WorldCoin:      WjoS92UY1DiDrNYZmLSoqf4oyUHx49sfuZ
PrimeCoin:      ARy7oDUxNuFbRqHpiKMEx5jtHZmse1kTBP
MCXFee:         kthxdie
MCXBux:         kthxdie
SolidCoin:      <none yet - mcxnow fkd>

INSTALLATION

1) Switch to root - type in "su" and enter password

2) Change to root dir - type in "cd /"

3) Git a clone of project - type in "git clone https://github.com/kthxbai2u/PSMPS.git /PSMPS/"

4) Read the /PSMPS/INSTALL file for instructions on how to proceed further with installation.

- "cat /PSMPS/INSTALL | more"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:13:34 PM

Got a demo?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

balkantx

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:19:47 PM

Can you provide a demo?
dddbtc

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:26:52 PM

$2 ?

to prevent a flood of multipools?

(at least we'll only be up to our shoulders in water and not underwater)

My friend Gustav understands  Roll Eyes

While I admire what you're doing, and this is something I actually specifically inquired about less than a week ago.  I highly suggest you give out copies of this software selectively and maybe even start charging a moderate amount of money with or without some form of join date/post count requirement.

I love multipools just as much as you.

But imagine if every pool was a multipool?

The concept would be destroyed.
kthxbai2u (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:37:57 AM

$2 ?

to prevent a flood of multipools?
Yes. And price was changed. Nice joke, that was good. Actually just so you know coins require pools (as well as other things) to be successful. No demand = no value.

While I admire what you're doing, and this is something I actually specifically inquired about less than a week ago.  I highly suggest you give out copies of this software selectively and maybe even start charging a moderate amount of money with or without some form of join date/post count requirement.
And what would my idea-giving buddy suggest for a price? What would people pay that would not let too many pools in? I admire input Smiley
Yamabushi

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 09:03:29 AM

please check your email Shawn Cheesy

I can barelly wait for this project to roll out Cheesy

Keep up the good work Cheesy

DVC: 15RMvERNhEwSPAcQaspMYfH53wJW3ba27w BTC: 1KQ3mPXRATnmtw52wFvNZ8rhukb1NGAo9X LTC: LdsBg9G4sg2tRnRghy8KhWqzRrXwbsExXh XPM: ALhicQtVADti2gF5HADxjV4GVoNPwZaB2E DOGE: DNk8WrNXTUbyWP6PubQE5DMj7TxJACNY84 SEC: BFYP71xEF9H4YNc2bffFP1qeyiyAStRXmQ
kthxbai2u (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:39:59 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 08:58:56 PM by kthxbai2u

please check your email Shawn Cheesy

I can barelly wait for this project to roll out Cheesy

Keep up the good work Cheesy

Thank You Sir!

Get your names in now! Only 1 position!

Although the cost has risen to $20 and is scheduled to rise to $50 tonight (2359 EST GMT-0500) anyone who has already paid the previous price will still get the script for the price that they pay as long as the payment was made properly.

So sorry to everyone...

I have been busy hacking out v1.20 as it is going to make v1.01 look like garbage hehehahaha Cheesy As I am currently hacking the update, I cannot easily keep all forum postings up to date. For most up to date price/information please visit the poolserv website at: http://poolserv.info/

The next version will do 95% of the configuration for you, leaving you with minor MPOS config changes. The next version is FULLY menu driven, and there are plans to change the text based menu to match the text based linux installer (the one with blue background and pop up windows, NOT in the desktop, its all still in console and can still all be done via SSH.

I am working on the new version, and newer customers may experience a delay in processing orders for 2 reasons:

1) I am currently hacking out v1.20 as fast as I can to help satisfy the people who are having issues with the current script-driven version. Again, there will be little to no configuration needed, and PSMPS will keep track of usernames, passwords, ports, etc. So you will be able to manage a coin and it will show you the usernames, passes, port#s, balance, wallet address, etc.

2) My xgf (I live with her for another month) has failed to pay the internet bill, and as she owes me more than 1k, I am not paying anything to her even if it is to get internet back. I am being forced to go to my Moms for internet, so I have to walk there (about 30 mins each way) So this means I can only go on the internet once or twice a day, and only after 1600 EST (GMT-0500) as my Mom takes her laptop to work.

Just so everyone knows, no internet means slower programming as I do not have quick access to Google to search for things. If I run into problems, I have to write them down, and then wait til my Mom comes back home, and I just find something else to work on until then. However I do not believe that I will need much more of Google as I know all the basic to intermediate shell scripting commands. I may be wrong though.

I am going to try to get a preview of v1.20 for tomorrow so everyone can see what the new menu looks like. I will take a screen shot of each menu as it is right now... If you would like to be included in PSMPS update news (including the preview of v1.20) please email support@poolserv.info

For the most up to date information, please visit the website http://poolserv.info/

For everyone's information, because I am  I do allow 30 days past release of v1.20 as I believe v1.20 is going to make v1.01 look like junk  So if you are thinking of buying, just know that I will refund past 30 days of the date of release of v1.20.

As I mentioned in my last email update I am not a scammer. I have a heart, and I cant scam anyone (except for a scammer) and feel good about myself. I also would not have given my real name and main email if I was scamming people

Thanks to everyone for all their continued support! I have had 0 refunds/disputes (1 only because someone thought it was something else which it was not)

~ Shawn Read (AKA kthx, kthxdie, kthxbai2u)

NOTICE: As I am busy working on v1.20 I cannot keep track of and reply to all of my forum postings. It is especially hard not having internet. The most recent price is listed on the website, http://poolserv.info/
DssTech

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:52:56 AM

Crypto-Coinz.com would like more information
rudarSRB

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:34:27 PM

Can you please provide me a demo url on PM?

Thanks!
roadies

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:02:36 PM

Did anyone ever buy this and set it up successfully?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: