Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying crypto with cash?  (Read 1376 times)
Volli123 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

Hi guys, I found a new project which try to resolve a problem of buying and selling a crypto with cash safely. Im thinking about investing in them. But would like to hear other people opinion about project.
What you think about them? https://www.cryptocasher.io
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18566

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

The site has an invalid SSL certificate, which is a bad start for a site that is going to want to handle money securely.

Since I'm not going to connect to the site to see what their business model is, I can't critique it, but I've bought with cash from localbitcoins.com several times with zero issues.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

Hi guys, I found a new project which try to resolve a problem of buying and selling a crypto with cash safely. Im thinking about investing in them. But would like to hear other people opinion about project.

Bad website
Severe securities
I’m not sure you are save in any form
You probably should head to localbitcoins or Paxful for trades
Or find local sellers in your country
Be careful always
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:35:08 PM

I would just like to suggest that be very careful online and donot trust and even click random clicks, most of them will take your personal details and scam you, only work with reputable and established platforms.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:52:48 AM

from the start, site security was lacking. precisely what I'm worried about is that it's vulnerable to phishing. so you have to be careful when entering a site where you will save money, or buy and sell bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:00:11 AM

DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:cryptocasher.io
Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registration Date:2018-04-27
Expiration Date:2019-04-27
Updated Date:2018-06-26

Do we have a problem on buying crypto with cash? I don't think that's a problem, too many trustworthy exchange are there or you can use LBC for it.

Be careful of using that new site or think again if you want to invest to them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:04:20 AM

Have you done research on the project? Don't ask anyone for advice if you want to invest ico because everyone who gives you opinions is not necessarily in accordance with reality, I hope you understand what I mean
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:11:47 AM

i got this notifications, when tried to access this site.

maybe, it has something wrong. Wink
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:16:28 AM

I think that the time has already passed when there were problems with buying crypto currency for fiat. At the moment there are already quite similar services. And about advice on investing in this project - you need to make your own decision. Evaluate all the positive and negative sides, and then make a decision.
CryptoBirdz

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

i got this notifications, when tried to access this site.
maybe, it has something wrong. Wink

Bro as you can see on your picture, there is certificate issue, you have typed www.cryptocasher.io, but certificate is valid only for cryptocasher.io, it is different domains for SSL certs with www or without www. Type the last one.

About the project and idea, i found it very interesting, definitely will send them at least 0.5 ETH.

There is thousants of project, if you feel ok - contribute. It is like cryptocurrency rate, you never know it will go up or down ) But you can try=)
SusuLee
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

that's good. I wish I know an exchange allowed users to cash out directly from crypto to bank accounts and also provide interexchange. I am no longer worried about the exchange rate anymore.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:44:14 PM

The first thing i notice about the site the moment I try to visit it is warning "www.cryptocasher.io uses an invalid security certificate." and the person that posted the link is a newbie, it could suggest so many things, I will advise you guys to be careful with the link.

Volli123 (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:53:42 AM

Thanks guys for replies. But I have no problem with opening the website...hmmm. My question was more about the project itself, is it solid?
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:59:51 AM

Look like legit website. But I can't find official announcement thread link ....
takose46

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

This page has no ssl, I think you should not buy here. You can buy coins with real money at coinbase, OTC exchange be like huobi.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:08:06 AM

I do not think that this project deserves close attention.Nothing special he does not offer and does not decide.In an extreme case, I would wait for it to be added to the exchange and look at its cost.
omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:15:28 AM

For some reason my browser can't download this page... I think there are many solutions such as Coinbase, MCO or CEX.io, at least you can use localbitcoins or localethereum to buy crypto quickly and safely.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:40:36 AM

It is very good that you asked first for others opinion before buying or making a move towards that project. And I think you have been save since most of the comment here in your post says that the website you provided is nit safe at all. Be very careful with the money you intend to use for investing in cryptocurrency because not all of the existing project is legit. Just invest what you can afford to lose.
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

Many people are deceived by crypto buying and selling services, most people are not careful and easily tempted by cheap prices, you should need to research the site by looking for a lot of information related to the site, so that the information you provide is not misleading
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

Obviously this is a bad project, the site loads too long and the interface is not nice. I have seen many projects with the same idea but it is much better. Not surprisingly this project is scam or unsuccessful

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: