Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying crypto with cash?  (Read 1379 times)
sinachy

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

i got this notifications, when tried to access this site.
https://i.imgur.com/JR0e1Ii.png

maybe, it has something wrong. Wink

Exactly the same page I saw when i try to access the page, i could not proceed because it might harm my system or inject some malware into my system.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

But when there is free money to buy for cash Fiat money,convert it to bitcoin,and buy what you need,either for bounty buy,and change to those who want,well, if there are more options tell,I know))But as far as I know no more,but can you for me America will open

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

Buying tokens for cash is probably normal, especially today in some countries of the European Union, because most people are forced to do so today, because there are no other options, I think that this is normal
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

Are you seeding at Bitcointalk? I only think i buy crypto by majors exchange look like : HitBTC, Binance, KuCoin, Bittrex,.. new site have risky to lost all my money.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

Are you seeding at Bitcointalk? I only think i buy crypto by majors exchange look like : HitBTC, Binance, KuCoin, Bittrex,.. new site have risky to lost all my money.

He is advertising his service, that`s what it is. After several bad reviews I will not visit his site. He is
not an exchange site, like the one`s you mentioned NewCenturyBTC. He is working on service like
Coinbase is.
   I buy crypto-currencies with cash. First Bitcoin, I do it locally, after that with Bitcoins I have I invest
or buy other alt-coins. I think the best way is to find someone close with help of localbitcoins or here on
forum, it`s more safe and lower fees.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PoliteHyena

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

In internet so many scam platform are available .So don't clicks randomly because they may wants to take your personal data. Only use reputable and established platform which you feel secure.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

SSL Cert. is invalid !

I don't think there is a problem anymore buying crypto with cash. I myself use our local BTC-Fiat Exchange in our country. I can transfer them cash and have it in my account in a few minutes or an hour. Then I can buy BTC, ETH and so on. Pretty easy I must say.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

Hi guys, I found a new project which try to resolve a problem of buying and selling a crypto with cash safely. Im thinking about investing in them. But would like to hear other people opinion about project.
What you think about them? https://www.cryptocasher.io

I am not sure if the use case is really relevant. I think there are more worthy project to invest into rather than this one. Try to look around, you might see one that has a solid use case.
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

Checked out the site you provided, SSL is invalid, that's a red flag already.

There are sites and platforms you can buy select crypto with cash. A site like Luno provides such service and you can even sell thereon in a very secure manner.
Patriode

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

Here which link is provided this is not safe I think based on this perspective this scenario is against the crypto market and this is not safe to buy crypto with cash based on this there is some other websites where you can deal with cash so go for it.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:40:00 PM

The link that was provided here does not look safe at all. The scenario is already against this website when it comes to safety and credibility. If you are interested in purchasing crypto with cash, then try localbitcoins.com. That one has no issues in terms of security at all.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:32:11 PM

It will be better to avoid this website because it looks a bit fishy and things do not go in favour of it when it comes to how secure it is. Also be very careful when you are going to fill out any forms and applications. Do not give your personal details online.
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:18:06 PM

It will be a good thing to buy crypto with cash. But if you are interested to do that with the aid of this link, then it will be better to not to, because the page seems to have a lot of flaws in it.
mrhood

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

Cash will be outside so soon because cards are used much often and crypto is getting strong as well, so bring your money in crypto and you will not lose it.
Nitrover

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

I have been a loyal user of LocalBitcoin since I started my journey with cryptos and I am pretty content with them. Moreover, CryptoCasher is very suspicious, I am not saying these just because other comments say so, but check forums like reddit, coinforumCA; all of them are suspecting CryptoCasher to be a scam.
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

Do not invest in that, could not even connect to the website, just go to localbitcoins no need to invest in bad projects.
IslandLady

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

Buying cryptos using credit/debit card or fiat is not a big deal to be honest. There are numerous websites and platforms out there which help you to exchange, buy and trade cryptos using fiat like: Coinbase, Localbitcoin, Bitsane and Changelly. Few of them are super fast and offers instant transaction. Not sure why should we look for newer ones.
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

I think I'll stick with Coinbase. The privacy is non-existent but that is the trade off for trust worthy transactions that I'm willing to make.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

There are a lot of different exchangers, but there is also a very high probability of becoming a victim of scammers, because today, just like with new projects on the market, most people just pretend that they really understand something in crypto-currencies.
Jaguwar6

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

From the begin, site security was deficient. accurately what I'm stressed over is that it's helpless against phishing. so you must be watchful when entering a site where you will set aside some cash, or purchase and offer bitcoin. It seems to be risky.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: