Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying crypto with cash?  (Read 1376 times)
reynand

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:25:49 AM

if you want to join in a project it will be better if you understand it before joining it. if you are in doubt, you can read the whitepaper first because there is a lot of information about the project. the important thing is, in choosing a project we must be careful in order that we can get the satisfactory results.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:46:00 AM

Hi guys, I found a new project which try to resolve a problem of buying and selling a crypto with cash safely. Im thinking about investing in them. But would like to hear other people opinion about project.
What you think about them? https://www.cryptocasher.io
if you have researched and understood what you conveyed, I think you can determine the security in our own hands
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:32:08 AM

Yes you can buy crypto with cash, but beware of the frauds, they can scam you. There are so many trustable sites out there. You can buy cryptos from there. Don’t trust unknown links.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:36:37 AM

There are many exchanges where USDT is listed,  you can buy USDT with cash.  If you are not in a place where this is possible,  you could look for exchange that accept fiat or cryptocurrency company in your locality that might be working with local bank for cryptocurrency investment transactions!

manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:40:17 AM

Hi guys, I found a new project which try to resolve a problem of buying and selling a crypto with cash safely. Im thinking about investing in them. But would like to hear other people opinion about project.
What you think about them? https://www.cryptocasher.io

Kinda fishy to me ,be careful
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:42:00 AM

Be careful about your investment and be safe. Although I know a little about this but trying to study more about this project. Buying crypto with cash is a risky thing so , be careful and try to buy from local seller.
Hercerays

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

Buying crypto from local seller is much secure I think but if you want to invest in this project its totally depends on your choice. Before investing in it try to know about this project fully or try to research the market.
face foul

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

this project is different and quite interesting.it allows buying and selling with cash in crypto. and the information they provides i think this transaction will safe. you can try this.
BarnabyETH

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:56:10 AM

This site is not even secured enough to enter. It might not have ssl certificate. I think this is not possible to trust any side with money which doesn’t have at least a secured website
face foul

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

i like the project. and for me this project is interesting. in that project you don't have meet unwanted personal meeting and it also gives you the escrow service. and they also gives you the smart contract. hope this project will be go long run.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

I'm a little concerned about their official website. It seems to me that before carrying out ICO and attracting people, they had to finalize and correct all the shortcomings. Does not that bother you?
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:56:31 AM

The site has an invalid SSL certificate, which is a bad start for a site that is going to want to handle money securely.

Since I'm not going to connect to the site to see what their business model is, I can't critique it, but I've bought with cash from localbitcoins.com several times with zero issues.

Thats a good observation and when it comes to the money and making transactions online then SSL security certificate is must have thing and hence we should be skipping this site. There are better and old and well known options like localbitcoins where you can meet new people who will have their KYC verified by the company itself. This makes sure that you have security of your funds and thus there is no way anyone can scam you. They provide escrow service by themselves so that whenever you are making trade then your bitcoins will be secured before releasing them. If you are on the other party side then same thing happens to make sure you both have security of your funds.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Welinigh

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

One should be more careful about this type of new websites. I guess at first one can make purchase with a little money so that chances of getting scam reduces. If it turn out safe, then one can make big purchase.
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:12:22 AM

Never heard of it, is it your website? Lol. I just use Localbitcoins, never had any issue with the sellers on there.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:13:47 AM

i think if you want to invest in any project you should do well research that project instead of hear someone advice. if you analysis properly you will get your answer that the project actually good or not.
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:33:37 AM

People would like to go for something more secure in buying crypto with cash. If this site is reliable then one can invest here. But it won’t be good idea to provide information without analyzing it.
MarchionessBold

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

There are many website available out there that provide this type of service. But you want to use this site for buying crypto with fiat then find out whether it is reliable or not. Then take your own decision.
ETHTachometer

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

yes you can used cash but you have options to buy it with fists so I think it safer then that and about such cases I think it is better not to ask for advice from someone else cause they will confuse you try to study the market on your own
Dilnaz Bota

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

Yes this information is true but you have be more careful about this issue. Bitcoin already provide a lot of option to buy bitcoin. Its one of the option .
wsca

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

I think this site is not safe for transactions. Because they do not have SSL certificates. You must be careful about online transactions. The possibility of loss is very low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: