Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying crypto with cash?  (Read 1379 times)
Lignxxx

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

as far I know maybe you can use cash for buying crypto but the system is quite updated now do I will suggest you to use the online system for doing it and yes it is better to avoid taking advice about this topic it may makes you confused
jzhoulon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

I'm not sure that's a good idea. After all, now there are a lot of ways to buy cryptocurrency for cash.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

In cryptocurrency I don't think of buying crypto coins in a new project using cash, I will only buy crypto coins with digital currency too. be careful, if with money. many fraudsters are good at persuading people, so they get a profit.
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

Hi guys, I found a new project which try to resolve a problem of buying and selling a crypto with cash safely. Im thinking about investing in them. But would like to hear other people opinion about project.
What you think about them? https://www.cryptocasher.io
I think the price is too expensive 0.0014 ETH / Token, this is equivalent to $ 0.5, but I am interested in the total supply that only 75,000,000, is there a bounty for this project Huh
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

Hi guys, I found a new project which try to resolve a problem of buying and selling a crypto with cash safely. Im thinking about investing in them. But would like to hear other people opinion about project.
website certification is very bad, I will not trust my money to transact there.
in terms of security it cannot be trusted.
bovesgiraffe

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

they have a bad website, several security issues, which is not a promising sign if they want to handle my money. from my part i leave it as is
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

they have a bad website, several security issues, which is not a promising sign if they want to handle my money. from my part i leave it as is
It is a good idea to buy crypto with cash because you're lucky in growing your money in short period of time. It's more worth it to invest your money here than saving in bank but be wise and have a good strategy in terms of decentralized.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

I really don't need a service like this, there already are websites like localbitcoins that allow direct payments between people also in FIAT.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

It seems to me that such a project will enjoy obvious success, but it will not solve this problem completely!
Wandly

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

You must verify before trading.  there is less chance of losses. The site you shared is not secured because it has not been certified from SSL. Be careful when trading online.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

You should check before trading. It's more justified, despite all the cash to put here than sparing in the bank. People might want to go for something more secure in purchasing crypto with money. if you need to put resources into this task it absolutely relies upon your decision. Before putting resources into its attempt to think about this task completely or endeavor to examine the market.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:20:30 PM

I am not familiar with the project in the OPs post but I am quite excited about the upcoming project called Orca, they have already showed the transaction (bank transfer) from fiat to crypto in couple of minutes.
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

Here in Philippines we have an app called coins.ph which is a digital wallet where you can also store your cryptocurrency and it is use to pay for bills and buy products online. It is an easy way to buy cryptocurrency with cash just by walking in 7/11 or bank to cash in fiat currency and you can directly convert your cash into cryptocurrency.

Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

I really hope that they will be able to solve the problem of localbitcions and localetherum - too large a price gap between the exchange rate and the rate on the website. But it is not so important. The main thing is to get the trust of hundreds of thousands of customers around the world.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Theyetion

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

i think you should justify before trading in online. there is no chance of losses. The site you shared is not secured because it has not been certified from SSL. Be careful when trading online. Your awareness will keep you safe and give more profits.
beautifulgirl89

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

I think I will stick with Coinbase. The privacy is non-existent but it is commercial for the trustworthy deals that I am willing to make.
maunbot

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

I just want to suggest that be very careful when online, most of them will take your personal data and deceive you, you should only work with a leading and established platform.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

I experience buying coin with cash payment and fortunately I found no trouble about it just amke sure you are buying in legitimate sites and make sure you have done your homework before investing to anything.
monocrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:24:57 AM

Research and search for information related to the project before you invest. And I suggest you don't click on any site you see, some people have lost coins because their wallet was hacked after clicking on a foreign site.
Luckym7

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:49:04 PM

I can’t recommend this site. Security issue may be the main fact. No SSL certified or good reputation. Better if you use local exchanges for make bitcoin cash or make cash into bitcoin. Best way I think if you make your bitcoin into a digital currency such as skrill or neteller. Then you can make real cash from skrill or neteller. It is easy and simple.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: