Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying crypto with cash?  (Read 1376 times)
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:42:33 PM

Hi guys, I found a new project which try to resolve a problem of buying and selling a crypto with cash safely. Im thinking about investing in them. But would like to hear other people opinion about project.
What you think about them? https://www.cryptocasher.io
I don't think you should trust this website. I don't think that it is secure. Localbitcoins or Paxful are more secure so you should go with them.
devilman59

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:44:36 PM

It's not a bad idea, but in a world so digitalized I think it is not so necessary, now there is much more digital money than there is on paper, that's why I do not see that option so relevant, of course, that does not mean it will not be useful for someone, so you can help them promote their project.
vbkfirf28.02

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:10:31 PM

Now this opportunity is provided even by exchanges. You can Fund your account with a credit card. I think exchanges can be trusted more.
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

I suppose that cash will be restored with crypto soon and now people buy crypto with cash and it is really so. Cash is very usuaul way of payment and crypto is going to be there.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:22:44 AM

Hi guys, I found a new project which try to resolve a problem of buying and selling a crypto with cash safely. Im thinking about investing in them. But would like to hear other people opinion about project.
For some reason my browser can't download this page... I think there are many solutions such as Coinbase, MCO or CEX.io, at least you can use localbitcoins or localethereum to buy crypto quickly and safely.
That is the best and say way to do when wanting to invest in crypto with cash using local exchanges. Investing on new projects is not that easy because you have to search for more about it if it is gonna work and your investment gonna worth. Invest on coin where you can see having potential to grow because there is hope to gain good profit on it.

Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

Another exchanger. What are you not satisfied with 100+ crypto-instruments that are ready to exchange your dollars, yuan, euros for ETH, BTC, XRP?

hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

I think it is more reliable and valid because buying it in cash is an easy way rather than buying it through other things because it takes time to take the money and the crypto.
club45

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:50:24 AM

Buying crypto in cash is not a bad idea for me. But you should be very careful in doing so. As we already known scammers are everywhere.
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:37:45 PM

Well buying cryptocurrency with cash If done well can be profitable but if done poorly can be fatal and a waste of money so when trying to invest in cryptocurrency world you have to lay everything straight and be careful
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:43:54 PM

I don't think you should trust this website. I don't think that it is secure. Localbitcoins or Paxful are more secure so you should go with them.

I also think that this project is not worth your attention. Indeed, Localbitcoins is a reliable website, I made there transactions several times and everything went fine. But I have heard negative reviews about Localbitcoins, so I advise you not to make transactions for large sums and to be extremely careful and cautious.

kzel2226

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

you must need to do is to research dude before you in on that kind of project

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:02:08 PM

Meh, I would not trust it, first of all, just another exchange,,,and I mostly think everything that involves money + America, I walk as far as possible, because it's probably a scam, you have so much interesting projects and crypto values, the technology!!  but still everybody looking only on m-m-m-money...,

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

Localbitcoins is pretty much your only chance unless you happen to live in one of the world's crypto hubs such as Tel Aviv or Silicon Valley where crypto usage is much greater. There may be some local crypto brokers in your area that you can reach out to directly, or if you're selling a large amount it might be worth the trip to a country where cash exchange is more common.
Gboytee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

Buying money with money. If you make a findings about a project and still not much convice about the genuinty of that project. Best thing to do is to ignore the project but if your intuition is giving you directive that it worth investing on. Then carry on.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:49:53 AM

The site has an invalid SSL certificate, which is a bad start for a site that is going to want to handle money securely.

Since I'm not going to connect to the site to see what their business model is, I can't critique it, but I've bought with cash from localbitcoins.com several times with zero issues.
That's right and it's very dangerous for beginners who want to exchange money from cryptocurrency to FIAT.
Better we have to find the best and safest website that can be recommended by others.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:03:00 AM

I think that buying passwords in cash is also high in terms of security and functionality, but still about the source, people can buy and sell can be trusted, has anyone been with? sure about the real money? ... also news about the source with the transaction, it is best to present some form before buying.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

Hello friends, can we really buy crypto with cash ?? how can you do it? Because I am sure real money and I can transaction.
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:21:12 AM

In my opinion this form has many organizations and individuals out there and it does not attract investors and maybe it needs to jump higher. We should consider carefully before taking the offer you made.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

if the convenience you get from the site do it but you have to be careful, it's better to look for sites that are properly serving not fake or fraudulent sites
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

I would not want to continue with the web site link because of security issue but I guess there are safe web sites where you can buy and sell cryptocurrency out there without any hassle with your transaction you just have to read the comments and reply with your post. Just be safe and always check the security of the web site you are trying to open.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: