Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin mastercard  (Read 1900 times)
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:39:17 PM

I think this will be the contradiction to the objectives of the bitcoin. Bitcoin is here with a dream to root out the effect of traditional system to provide more safe and reliable system. But you will be able to enjoy this benefit with bitcoin also in future.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

Bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies using cards as a method of deposit and withdrawal is having the problem of setting a constant price within a period due to the high fluctuations of the crypto prices. Exchanges can be implementing a Card processing for bitcoins rather than mastercard themselves.
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

Why Mastercard? It's better to create a new payment system that would use bitcoin with all its advantages. And to make so that it is possible to make payment of all basic services through this system.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:10:11 AM

Yes you can, but not directly change from bitcoin into mastercard form, right now we can see that many developer of a project that make it real to makes your bitcoin and other cryptocurrenices is work using a card (visa or mastercard) maybe after they do some research and testing we can use it daily

qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:30:09 AM

Mastercard is not in line with bitcoin or other crypto currency. The foundation and fundamental base of Crypto is decentralized which is no central system menage or regulate it. It becomes worth because that reason. Now how could you be wishing to establish or have a mastercard of Crypto currency?
It will remove the main goal or value of Crypto currency.  
Ferde

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:00:56 AM

Actually there is already a bitcoin debit card, one of which is Loadoo. To get an ATM from Loadoo is also quite simple and easy because it only needs to load Loadoo without requiring ID verification so anyone can have this Bitcoin ATM. In addition to guaranteed security, in Loadoo there are several options for deposit and withdrawal payment methods that make it easier for users of course.
hsjazz

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:44:10 AM

the idea is good, the problem is that mastercard is already an intermediary and cryptocurrencies seek to avoid them.
ompoetra

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:37:00 AM

In the end, in your scheme you will be charged a fee. You also cannot avoid the Bitcoin conversion rate. However, you can increase the security of storing your Bitcoin funds and reduce unnecessary costs.

You are to open an online wallet with a Bitcoin card provider service and save your Bitcoin that has been obtained there. You don't need to worry about security because all your Bitcoin can be stored in a safer wallet. Another advantage of the second scheme is that there is no transaction between your Bitcoin wallet and a Bitcoin wallet that is connected to a Bitcoin card and, therefore there are no additional fees in this step.
Gonzaleti

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

Yes you can, but not directly change from bitcoin into mastercard form, right now we can see that many developer of a project that make it real to makes your bitcoin and other cryptocurrenices is work using a card (visa or mastercard) maybe after they do some research and testing we can use it daily
I think it can't be applied at this time, for the transaction it's very complicated because mastercard must first convert the existing bitcoin / will be used in local currency. While the ownership of bitcoin is not on behalf of people but based on complicated codes so that it cannot be applied at this time, but for the future it is very possible.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:39:24 AM

I think bitcoin MasterCard will logical inconsistency the targets of the bitcoin. Bitcoin is here with a fantasy to find the impact of conventional framework to give more protected and dependable framework. However, you will have the capacity to appreciate this advantage with bitcoin additionally in future.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

Why Mastercard? It's better to create a new payment system that would use bitcoin with all its advantages. And to make so that it is possible to make payment of all basic services through this system.
I agree, a payment system like you mentioned would be much better, and useful, now and in the log run
mikan111

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

In that case, a central regulatory authority would be needed and this is in a total contradiction with the idea with which the BTC was created, decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator.
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

From my own particular view this is certainly not a smart thought and this will make some issue in this market since this isn't the real motivation behind bitcoin and there will be contrast between poor people and the rich which isn't appropriate for bitcoin advertise
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

I think this is not really good because it will not allow bitcoin to change the fiat system and will slow the market.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:14:09 AM

It seems difficult to use btc mastercard because some people will not be able to accept, it is difficult to exchange in the bank. If the card is lost then it is difficult to take care of it. Better bitcoins are exchanged through existing exchanges.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Vikingkong

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

No it is not impossible to issue a Bitcoin mastercard but if that happens, then you are just willingly giving away the control of your expenditure and record of your expenses to another third party like banks. People trust Bitcoin because of it's decentralized nature and by issueing a card, I don't think a scene will be helped.
Heleacce

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:42:14 AM

I don't thing Mastercard or VISA should take part in this. There are projects that already want to secure this area like TenX. Let the decentrlaised apps take care of decentralised money.
RudeSlider

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

Why would you need master card when you can just transfer the coin using you mobile wallet. I don't think there is much difference. Rather people would definitely love to use their mobile phone which they usually don't forget to keep with themselves whereas we often forget to carry our credit/debit/mastercards.
goaldigger

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

Having a bitcoin and cryptocurrency app is much better for me. Since we have a modern technology now, tap can be used and is more convinient with swipping. We can also transact via qr code thru our mobile phones which we always have. A card is good, but an app is better. Both can be stole anyway.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Nightingale2

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

Bitcoin itself is like mastercard. You carry your wallet with you, which is your phone or laptop and you buy whatever you want using your coins which you are giving away from your wallet. So, I honestly don't see the reason behind making another card for that reason.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: